SORT BY Relevancy
Coming up… Attorney Frank Carson on the Back Story
During her campaign for re-election DA Birgit Fladager said, “Frank Carson defended Mayor Sabatino.”
Frank Carson was not elected, but Fladagers office failed to convict Mayor Sabatino, despite an out-of-town judge and almost $1 million in resources from the taxpayers. Frank Carson had an advantage he dealt with the truth.
Sheriff Adam Christianson led an eight year investigation of AJ bail bonds followed by a five-month trial in which AJ Pontillo was exonerated and DA Dave Harris was exposed for his utter incompetence. One juror said, “The DA thought we were stupid.” Frank Carson had an advantage he dealt with the truth.
Frank Carson defended whistleblower Frank Drummond, who was accused of sexual abuse. The jury voted 11 to 1 for acquittal. The jury foreman was disappointed that they could not deliver a unanimous vote. Frank Carson had an advantage he dealt with the truth.
When DA Beth De Jung announced that the DA would not retry case, she engaged in further character assassination to explain why she lost.
These DA’s lost their “victories” because they did not seek justice.
More with Frank Carson at 11:30
My WordPress Help Desk for May 2, 2015!
Ken Freeman addresses the new, amazing WordPress 4.2,1 upgrade!
Learn about all of the factors and benefits of this latest upgrade. Discover a new theme and learn about SSD VPS HOSTING for your WordPress!
Our Sponsors for this show:
WP-SiteMakers.com Hosting-Master.com Hosting01.com
He is the leading expert on 360 Ancillary Rights deals and has the #1 leading tutorial video on YouTube which expressly examines this music business model. His new book., "Understanding and Negotiating 360 (Ancillary Rights) Deals" is available on Amazon.com. The book is an easy to read primer on 360 deals and examines the origins of the business platform, standard contract language and negotiating techniques.
Join our host Ms. Tracy L. Bell at 6:30 p.m. on "Conversations Of A Sistah" as she welcomes Entertainment Attorney Kendall Minter as they converse about his new book and offers advice on what to do before signing and/or negotiating contracts. Tune in!!
LIVE with Attorney Mark Overall - The Attack On Black Lawyers In Alabama
Mike McCoy and Deanna Reeder will recap the 4/21/2015 Moreno Valley City Council meeting and discuss the "separation" of City Attorney Suzanne Bryant. They will talk about the FBI raid in the City of Beaumont on City Hall and the company Urban Logics.
Judicial Watch broke the story of ISIS having a camp just eight miles from El Paso, Tx. and now the plot thickens. Michael Brown's family have filed a "wrongful death" lawsuit against Ferguson. Loretta Lynch has been confirmed as the new Attorney General with the help of ten progressives within the Republican Party. The Ohio House has passed a bill that would ban abortion after a heartbeat can be detected. Danny Page will join us at the bottom of the first hour. This and more as time allows.
On todays episode Gin, Kris and Simone discuss the Aaron Hernandez trail with guest attorney and sports host A.J. Lawrence. We also give our predictions on the NBA playoffs and the NBA MVP.
In this episode of My WordPress Help Desk, I am reviewing a new modern flat parralex theme called THE STORY.
Enjoy this in-depth review immediately following the WordPress News. Remember, for the closing FAQ and Question / Answer portion, to ask a question for this show is easy: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or TEXT to 903 926 2607.
Let's get started!
The Senate voted 56-43 to confirm Loretta Lynch as the country's first black female attorney general In an unexpected turn, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) voted with all Democrats to confirm Lynch after slow-walking her nomination.The other Republicans who voted for Lynch were Sens. Orrin Hatch (UT), Lindsey Graham (SC), Jeff Flake (AZ), Thad Cochran (MS), Susan Collins (ME), Mark Kirk (IL), Kelly Ayotte (NH), Ron Johnson (WI) and Rob Portman (OH)."Today, the Senate finally confirmed Loretta Lynch to be America’s next Attorney General – and America will be better off for it," President Barack Obama said in a statement. "Loretta has spent her life fighting for the fair and equal justice that is the foundation of our democracy. Loretta’s confirmation ensures that we are better positioned to keep our communities safe, keep our nation secure, and ensure that every American experiences justice under the law."
Baltimore Reaction: Cries from the Ashes & A Word from Attorney Sherri Jefferson
As the National Guard troops and the governor's office have descended upon Baltimore following reactions to the possible murder of local resident, Freddie Gray, a 25-year old African American male, this episode will discuss how residents of Baltimore reacted to his death and how their reactions turned into protests, which the media alleged quickly turned into reactions involving fires, theft and physical altercations. However, over 2000 people march upon City Hall without incident of violence.
The real question is whether Baltimore residents represent the meaningful attitudes of most Americans or whether the actions or reactions of Sunday's events represent a small segment of society. Attorney Sherri Jefferson and the African American Juvenile Justice project are reminded of the arrest of 235 people, which includes 34 juveniles as of airing of this episode.
Plan of Action not Reaction!
In this episode of My WordPress Help Desk, I had the opportunity to interview John Peterson of Develare a WordPress development agency in Dallas TX.
Enjoy his interview immediately after our WordPress News updates. Remember, for the closing FAQ and Question / Answer portion, to ask a question for this show is easy: Send an email to email@example.com or TEXT to 903 926 2607.
Let's get started!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- John Baptist (54 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (47 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT (46 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (30 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (14 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- Bellesprit (8 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (8 chatters)
- Papa CE (7 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (7 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (5 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (4 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (4 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- Tony Reeves (1 chatters)
- RestoreAustralia (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- iAdvocate Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Get Right Radio1 (1 chatters)
- MistyFredricks (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- ANT Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- alexas29 (1 chatters)
- The Power Hour1 (0 chatters)