SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
The show must go on attitude. Responsibility and commitment is a bee-atch some days but when they are part of your life, you need to live up to them and do your thing. It is time to kick excuses to the curb because the show must go on! Life must go on. Join us for our pre-show right here and then slide on over to Google Plus - join our circle, theattitudeshift, and watch us live in action and chat with us as we shift attitudes surrounding the lack of the show must go on attitude in this world today.
Brought to you by the ever-shifting attitudes of Donna M Butler and Siobhan Shaw.
Watch for the sale of our new book very soon, Journey of the Soul Car, on www.theattitudeshift.com
in Self Help
We had some technical issues but as always shifted around them to do a short shift. Attitudes around accomplishment - the good and the bad! On tonight's short shift we look at how some people don't like to see others succeed, they diminish the scope of the accomplishment, they use other's success to promote themselves. Time to shift to an attitude where you truly are happy for another's achievements. Find out more about the TV show project that is in the running for Lifetime's Unscripted TV Show Development Pipeline Contest and the accomplishments of the producing team.
Join us after this shift on our G+ show. Find access to it on www.theattitudeshift.com
Brought to you by the ever shifting attitudes of Donna M. Butler, Siobhan Shaw & Abbie de Vera.
in Self Help
On this short shift we rev our engines before our Google Plus Hangout and get geared up to talk about whiny attitudes.
Join us now and then hop on over to our new show on G+ and hangout. Find the link to it on our updated, fancy smacy website http://www.theattitudeshift.com/ and check out all the great new gear you can get to shift some whiny attitude in your neck of the woods.
Watch us in person on our You Tube Channel and subscribe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdHTDDHEzA0&feature=share&list=UUId3OezP3c3-Njm2_usF0sw
Brought to you by the ever shifting attitudes of Donna M Butler, Siobhan Shaw and Abbie Devera.
in Self Help
*NEW* Short Shifts. It's time for short shift. A quickie for your attitude. Every week your hosts will spend 15 minutes shifting attitudes as an extension to our new show on You Tube, The Attitude Shift Show where you not only hear but see us at times acting the attitude out!
This week the topic is ME-OW! / Catty Attitudes. How they can rip you apart and how to shift your attitude when you see the attack coming.
Watch us in person on our You Tube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZmXCkj9PXs&feature=share
Brought to you by the ever shifting attitudes of Donna M Butler, Siobhan Shaw and Abbie DeVera.
Check out our gear on http://www.theattitudeshift.com
in Self Help
Is "Humility with Integrity" the secret to - "Long Term Successful" Leadership?
"If Courage, Charisma, Character, Vision and Humility are qualities of a Great Leader, why can't we expect all of these qualities in potential Leaders?"
Humility is not a learnt business skill, nor can it fall into the field of perfected leadership behavior. It's more a way to measure a good person's reactions to situations that present themselves.
Humility is a higher human quality, & marks the absence of the ego or ‘I’.
A leader with humility reaches out to others more from a human perspective than leaders without.
Integrity is doing what you say you’ll do. It is walking the talk.
Humility is your moral compass. It is …
recognizing that some ideas will come from other people; and being able to admit when you make a mistake; i.e., learning from the mistakes of others.
Pastor Brian explains the need for humility in ministry and how extravant living does not match the example set forth by Christ. Check our our website which is reaching 77 nations for the cause of Christ at http://pastorbrianchilton.wordpress.com.
in Self Help
We are celebrating our 4th year anniversary on this episode!!! What direction do we go in next? Have you ever felt you are forked if you do and forked if you do not? You know those times when you come to a crossroads, a fork in the road and have two directions to choose from but you have no idea which way to turn? You have the choice but not all the information. What attitude do you carry with you and how do you shift out of the negative attitudes that are bound to crop up in this situation?
Brought to you by the ever shifting attitudes of Donna M. Butler and Siobhan Shaw as we welcome our new producer/ director to the team, Abbie de Vera.
in Self Help
To post or not to post on a social media page is the question. How often have you gone ahead and posted the first thing that came to mind only to get unadulterated hell from a commentator on the other end of the line? Have you ever stopped before clicking enter and thought twice about what you wrote and how it sounds to a reader?
Tonight Donna and Siobhan walk you through a real attitude shift that took place this week as a result of a post on social media that created tension and misunderstanding.
Brought to you by the ever shifting attitudes of Donna M. Butler and Siobhan Shaw.
Co-producer, Abbie Devera.
in Self Help
Like getting dressed everyday, you get to select the attitude you wear around and show off. What suits you? When do you change? Will it be well planned out? Does it go with everything? Is it the last minute choice? What's the best attitude to put on?
This summer short show has Donna and Siobhan choosing the attitude wardrobe they will wear for the Fall season. How will yours fit?
Brought to you by the ever shifting attitudes of Donna M Butler and Siobhan Shaw.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (445 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (51 chatters)
- NTEB (23 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- AVoiceforMen (18 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (18 chatters)
- TimBinnall (16 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (16 chatters)
- New Colony Network (16 chatters)
- Love Productions (16 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (14 chatters)
- RCRadio (14 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (14 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (12 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (11 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (10 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (10 chatters)
- Americas Most Haunted (10 chatters)
- Walking in Energy (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- Cubanarama (8 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (8 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (8 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (7 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (7 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (7 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (6 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (6 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (5 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (5 chatters)
- drinkfive Fantasy Football Podcast (4 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (4 chatters)
- Talk2Q (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Kawakab (3 chatters)
- Kingdom Suite Radio Broadcast (3 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (3 chatters)
- dtm wicked (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (3 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- Walk in the Darkness (3 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- churchboi (2 chatters)
- BGERZY N SUKI SUK SHOW (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- Truth and Guidance (2 chatters)
- TEAM Broadcasting (2 chatters)
- The Annoying Peasants (2 chatters)
- Rykers Underground0 (2 chatters)
- Sevin Hunnid (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- MoodSwings (2 chatters)
- Music Art and Comedy Show (1 chatters)
- MMAPowerTalk Radio (1 chatters)
- Real Talk The Movement (1 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (1 chatters)
- Roxx Radio (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- The Lucid Dreamer Show (1 chatters)
- TP3 Radio (1 chatters)
- Stupid America0 (1 chatters)
- KDCL Media (1 chatters)
- JIMMY LEE (1 chatters)
- Howling Wolfs Raido (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- ALI ONLNE RADIO (1 chatters)
- BeardsG3 (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- CarltonBurgess (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- Chris and Duane (1 chatters)
- Word of Love and Faith (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)