SORT BY Relevancy
PUSH YOU into an ATTITUDE of GRATITUDE! I hear the word P.U.S.H. at a conference one year and actually surprised myself by understanding it without too much effort. Tune into the program TODAY and let me PUSH YOU into an Attitude of Gratitude! Right along with us is of course award-winning artist David Martinka. Find his music at www.redbellymusic.com and www.sunshadows.net where he offers many FREE DOWNLOADS as well as TERRIFIC CDs for PURCHASE. Thank you for FOLLOWING this program www.blogtalkradio.com/perspectivepower and www.facebook.com/perspectivepower My website is www.annetterochelleaben.wordpress.com and of course I am all over the internet on YOU Tube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+ so LIKE, FRIEND, FOLLOW me there as well. My BOOKS are available on Amazon, Choose, the 2-step plan, Perspective, it’s all about replacing one thought with another and the #1 Best Seller on Amazon Kindle, Empowered Women of Social Media! I am GRATEFUL that you support me with your PURCHASE!
in Self Help
Doug Hess attained his bachelor’s degree in Political Science and master’s degrees in Human Resource Development from Indiana State University. Doug is also an adjunct faculty member where he teaches Business for several colleges and universities.
Among Doug’s other achievements, he co-authored the book, “Gordon Gekko, CEO: Lessons from Wall Street for a Winning Attitude”, which was published in 2012 and has given talks across the country relating to the concepts discussed in his book.
As an Executive Producer, Doug helped produce the short film, “Who’s That Guy?”, released on September 1, 2012. This film was a unique and entertaining look into a film critic’s journey to locate a goatee clad, bald man.
Doug is married to Misty and they have two young children (Zack and Drew). He serves on several boards within the community and enjoys reading in his spare time, while running the local youth soccer league with his wife.
Business Leadership Mindset is a critical component of effective leadership whether you are leading a large corporate team, a small business team or even a network marketing team. YOUR mindset and attitude trickle down and affect your staff and team members. When you come to your business with a depressed mindset or a bad attitude you can directly see the results.
Many leaders blame others for their attitude and mindset -- but the reality is that it is YOUR responsibility to keep YOUR mindset on the positive side.
YOUR mindset affects directly team performance. You cannot expect team members to keep their performance high if you are putting them down, ridicule them, talking negatively etc.
So what do you do?
Take control of your mindset. Join Business Success Coach and Author, Donna Lynn Price for a conversation all about business leadership mindset.
How to shift your mindset
How to get in front and create a powerful team
How to share YOUR mindset
Donna Lynn Price is the author of Launching Your Dreams: Start Day Dreaming and Live YOUR Vision. In business since 2003, Donna Lynn Price has worked with hundreds of business leaders and owners, team members on creating success.
Resources talked about during the show:
Complimentary Report ==> CLICK HERE ==> will include Positive Thinking E-Book and Success Affirmations E-Book
Tapping: The Tapping Solution
Positive Affirmations: Search web for positive statements that fit your life
in Self Help
On this Financial Friday show, find out why money is an attitude and if you have the right attitude for attracting more income. Also, hear great investment tips from expert Certified Financial Planner Mario J. Payne of Raymond James Financial Services. With everything going on across the world, find out if it is possible to bring in more money today. Listen and take your income to the next level.
Receive a copy of Pat's new book: The P.O.W.E.R.: Using What You Have to Achieve Success.
Register free for "The Next Level, Do Life with Power Challenge".
Tonight Diana Halbmaier is teaching on Attitude is everythng. Do you know someone who needs an attitude overload? OF are you the one that needs the overload. A christians attitude can be the difference in a blessing or not to be blessed. Join Diana as she goes into the word with the right kind of attitude.
in Self Help
Fall is here! How fitting that this month's series is about Seasons and Reasons. One thing that is for sure is that seasons change. Whether we change with them or not, they will move on without us. We can prepare as much as we like, but what happens when the season doesn't look the way that we hoped it would? What happens when all of your sowing appears that it hasn't paid off? What if you weren't quite ready to move on?
We're going to through Ruth chapter 2 verses 11-14 today, and we'll take a look at the lessons that Ruth teaches us about having the right attitude in each season that we experience.
Get your pens, pads, and laptops ready!
Author and spealker Rick Kolster stops by to talk about his new book, Roll Up Your Sleeves and Get to Work. According to Rick, it's a combination of attitude, commitment and action that are the keys to success. He'll share tips on how you can use these three to accomplish your dreams and your goals.
Book: Roll Up Your Sleeves and Get To Work
Kristie Kennedy is all about empowerment and entrepreneurship for women. She specializes in helping women who've hit a mental plateau turn their can'ts into cans and their dreams into plans.
Kristie's books and CDs: http://www.kristiekennedy.com/shop/
If you are ready to go for yours and claim your success, then this is the show for you!
Have Tea with Me, every Thursday night at 6:30 pm on a journey to becoming our AUTHENTIC Self.
Call in to speak to host: 347-324-5185
I Am A Success Story, is a Powerful Network where you will learn to embrace your success, discover key techniques to releasing stress, learn proper nutrition, and discover proven methods to self-healing for Mind, Body and Spirit.
Our Mission Statement: To Empower each other, to accept our self in a world, that is constantly trying to make us something we are not.
in Self Help
Are you a person who rushes to judgment, overreacts, or gives up too soon? Do you worry about things that you can't control? If so, you may have a wrong attitude.
Attitude is the way we look at the world It's our expectations and beliefs. Our attitudes come from our opinions. Opinions come from thoughts. So, if you have wrong thinking, you can pretty well bet you have a wrong attitude. For many of us, this is just the way we are! But you weren't born with your attitude, you learned it. And you can change it. You just have to make the choice to change.
According to research by Robert Half International, seven out of every 10 fired employees were fired because of their inability to get along with someone else in the workplace...usually more than one someone else. Many times it's their boss!
Join Choices host, Judi Moreo, Licensed hypnotherapist and author of You Are More Than Enough, as she discusses Do You Have The Wrong Attitude? She will share with you tips and techniques for gaining a better attitude and having a more positive outlook on life. People who take responsibility for their attitudes, are goal-oriented, have the habit of right thinking, and demonstrate their integrity create a magnetic force that attracts people to them instead of pushing them away. Listen in and learn!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (488 chatters)
- John Baptist (100 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (39 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (22 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (19 chatters)
- Randomness with Robert Boner Again (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (15 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (13 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- canadianglen (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (8 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (8 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (6 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (6 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (4 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (4 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (4 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (3 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (3 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- MSL Rules No BS League Talk Show (2 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (2 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Exchange (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- YenYang (1 chatters)