SORT BY Relevancy
“I’m Under Attack?”
When we think of the work “attack”, we immediately visualize someone causing harm physically.
However, when it comes to a spiritual attack, it can not only come in the form of a physical manifestation, it can also be emotional, mental, and through things that are required to live a healthy and successful life.
Attacks can be:
Loss of spiritual desire
Physical fatigue and anxiety
A weakening prayer life
Feeling overwhelmed and hopeless, depressed
Old habits and lifestyle begin to resurface in your life
If you are experiencing any of these in your life, you need to tune into this episode of “Real Talk with Pastor Ray". Please join us for this enlightening discussion on:
Wednesday, April 9, 2014
9:00pm PST/11:00pm CST/12:00 Midnight EST
We invite you to phone in to listen and talk to Pastor Ray at (646)200-3148. Or listen live from your computer and join the chatroom conversation.
A WONDERFUL LESSON FROM OUR GOD CALLED AN ATTACK ON MY TESTIMONY THAT WILL TEACH YOU AND I THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE AN ANSWER FOR EVERYTHING BECAUSE THE AIM IS TO MAKE YOU COME DOWN FROM WORKING TO THE GLORY OF GOD
" LET'D HAVE CHURCH"
BOOKS ON SALE
One of the most sad things to watch is someone you know having a "sucka attack"". I must admit that we've all had them and at times its hard to control them but you CAN beat the sucka attack. It doesn't have to come out. Join us on iCandi After dark and we discuss what people really thenk when you have a "sucka attack" and how to keep them in check.
Heart disease continues to be the number one killer in America, but we can manage the many things that contribute to it. Knowing the signs and symptoms of heart attack are crucial to the most positive outcomes after having a heart attack. About Your Host: Jessie Blair-Myrie, CHHC, AADP http://PureAndWhollyLiving.com http://NewLiving.vemma.com http://NewLiving.mybeyondorganic.com
Tonight we want to discuss something that many black people have experienced. When you are trying to rise above mediocrity and find success. Those who look like you are the ones that attack you the most. We want to discuss why this keep happening. Who created the invisible competition among black people. This is so bad that many have lost their lives over the jealousy that some black people have for ones who are making it.
Just because heart disease runs in your family, doesn't mean you have to succumb to the inevitability that you might get it. "All strokes and heart attacks are potentially preventable," says cardiovascular specialist (and today's guest) Amy Doneen, ARNP. The key is to maintain a "heart healthy" lifestyle. Reducing your risk of heart attack and stroke is easy; by incorporating a number of simple lifestyle changes that offer powerful protection against a heart attack, you can cut your risk by up to 80 percent. In this episode, host Kathryn Zox talks heart health with expert and author Amy Doneen, ARNP, and her new book "Beat the Heart Attack Gene."
Host Kathryn Zox.
Amy L. Doneen MSN, ARNP is an international leader in preventing heart attacks, stroke, and diabetes. She is the co-founders of the Bale/Doneen Method and the co-principle lecturer and researcher for this method of CVD Prevention. Her research on CVD prevention has been published in such respected medical journals as Atherosclerosis, Post Graduate Medicine, Journal of the National Medical Association, Journal of Clinical Lipidology, Cardiology Roundtable, Physician’s Weekly, Cardiovascular Nursing, Dental Economics, Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine and ADVANCE for Healthy Aging.
Doneen has served as a reviewer for medical journals on topics revolving around vascular imaging and served on the appropriate use committee for the Society of Atherosclerotic Imaging and Prevention. In addition to being the medical director of Heart Attack & Stroke Prevention Center, Doneen is Adjunct Professor at Texas Tech Health Sciences School of Nursing. She is also the past chair of the Pacific Northwest Preventative Cardiovascular Nurses Association. Lastly, she is a doctoral candidate in the DNP program at Gonzaga University in Spokane Washington.
National security expert, Cynthia E. Ayers, discusses the multifaceted threat of an EMP attack on American soil. Ayers is currently Deputy to the Executive Director of the Task Force on National and Homeland Security and a member of the EMP Coalition. She formerly served as Vice President of EMPact Amercia after having retired from the National Security Agency with over 38 years of federal service — a period that included 8 years at the U.S. Army War College’s Center for Strategic L
Join Host Live Chats
- RaptureCentric101 (21 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (20 chatters)
- Living Astrology (11 chatters)
- Straitway (10 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (10 chatters)
- The Finding Relisha Radio Show (8 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (8 chatters)
- PA RADIO (8 chatters)
- Patriot Family (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- The Portal (7 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Reader Tash (5 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (5 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (4 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (4 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Changing Worldviews (3 chatters)
- NWP radio (3 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (3 chatters)
- Taavi Talk Zone (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- CrystalPSmith (2 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- A Diamond In The Rough (2 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (2 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Inside Lenz Network (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- tribesofaboriginalnations (2 chatters)
- TRUradio (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- Whats Your Why (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- YBP (1 chatters)
- The Wheat Report (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- 50one50 (1 chatters)
- Golf Talk Live (1 chatters)
- imamalfred (1 chatters)
- Caffeine IV Drip (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- RestoreRenuTransform (1 chatters)
- RevBarbara (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- theurbanmedianetwork (0 chatters)