SORT BY Relevancy
Wednesdays 9pm, join your lovelySexpert & Life Coach Nelly B & the Moxie Gent himself Eli; as they delivering realistic, empowering solution-focused conversations in the areas of personal growth, spirituality, intimacy and healthy lifestyle strategies.
in Self Help
Sometimes, there may be things that need to be done to improve your lifestyle, so that your finances will increase. Pat Council shares 6 things you can do to improve your lifestyle, immediately. Today's episode is light and mentions ways to increase your clarity, so that you will get ideas that will increase your income. Also, Mario J. Payne will share information to help you understand your stocks better.
See the Morning Daily Power Routine. Click here.
Register to win a $5000 giftcard. Click here.
Learn to control your self-talk
Many people would love to make a living doing what they are passionate about, but it isn't always the fastest way to their dream lifestyle. Sometimes what you are passionate about won't give you the dream lifestyle you are looking for at all. What if you could do both? Find the clear cut path to building your dreams that will free you up to pursue your passions. Build a home based business.
Keys to a Healthier Lifestyle. David Sherman will explore the world of health and natural methods to heal the body. On his show he will bring humor, science and simplicity to convey how the body has incredible healing powers and with the right tools you can have a long and healthy lifestyle. Not sure how to find the right modality, then this show is for you! Topic/Guest:
Stacy Bishop Niskar has helped mothers who were struggling with addiction, abuse and other hOMe life issues. As a “Family Facilitator” in Chicago, she worked closely with social workers, drug counselors, and family social service groups to break destructive family cycles in favor of learning new personal and parenting skills.
Stacy developed a tremendous love for Yoga after the birth of her two children. This new passion has led her to pursue higher knowledge in multiple yoga disciplines. Beginning with a Life and Yoga Teacher Training Certification (Yoga Shelter), Stacy furthered her yoga training by completing 200 hours of Registered Yoga Teacher Training (Global Family Yoga), focusing on children’s and family yoga. Most recently, Stacy has shared her unique approach to children’s yoga at Hillel Day School, Friendship Circle, and Camp Tamarack, and for Girl Scout Troops in Southeast Michigan.
Stacy Bishop Niskar is the writer and creator of “Relationship Building – Tips, Tools and Techniques”. Stacy is committed to sharing this work for all people to increase their mindfulness, love, and gratitude prevails in this world.
Home Life Center has the yoga class, one-on-one personal coaching, and relationship building workshops for you.
Call in to ask questions about the proper direction for you to stay healthy. www.bodymindspiritradio.com
Antonio "Lee Adrian" Marthini, Houston, Texas Native is one of the many hot young talents today. Leading the Youth and his peers in a the direction of success and greatness, many leech on to him as the voice of many generations. Many assume that hip hop is dead. With repetitive lyrics, cliche imagery, and just a hot beat, the music industry now seems to lack quality artists. Turns out, many have yet to experience the essence of Houston bred artist, Lee Adrian.
With the revamped flow of KRS One, authenticity of Tupac Shakur, and innovative punch lines like hip hop mogul Jay Z, Adrian has established his own sound within the industry. Since 10 years old, Adrian found his calling in the world and began taking immediate action. It's with such records as "Present Past Future" that depicts the serious undertone of Lee, and his viral sensation, "Yeen Know", that provides listeners with a classic qualified "club banger".
Through it all, Lee Adrian continues to defy the odds and rise the the occasion. In 2014, MTV featured Lee on its website for millions to experience his raw talent. With a versatile sound, style, and not to mention, dance moves, it will be sooner than later that the world will understand that, in fact, hip hop is not dead. It is only being revitalized... "Live. Learn. Lee Adrian."
Many talents come with the package, Artist/Actor/Model/Dancer his taps into all of his talents as a craft of building his brand. Appearing on HBCU BIGGEST WEBSERIES "College Boyfriends" Modeling for Instagram and Dancing throughout Atlanta, they say Lee Adrian is an amazing being. Alumni of Clark Atlanta University Lee Adrian is Now the Radio Host Every Wednesday 4-7, with his own spot, Coffee Shop Radio under the Highly Unique Radio Brand! Entertaining People is his Talent and Passion more than just a Career.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (117 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (51 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (39 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (36 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (6 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- GiftedAngelDel (4 chatters)
- Deborah Nazemi (4 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- R-I-G-H-T MIND RADIO (3 chatters)
- The Red Room Radio (3 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- BeverlyD (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Gonzo After Dark (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Chakram Radio (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Saabiqoon Radio Hour (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Night Time Fiasco (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Wanda Henderson Ministries (1 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- In The Prophetic (0 chatters)