SORT BY Relevancy
Overt racism on college campuses, Congress trying to usurp the Presidents authority, ongoing wars and massive unemployment. In 1971 Marvin Gaye asked the question "What's Going on?". in the year 2015 it seems as though that question is as relevant as ever.
Join Zaiyah and Uptown as they discuss this and other important topics on this weeks edition of Zaiyah's House.
9 am Eastern, "The Tufts Get Going!" host Rosanna Tufts:
"Kathy's Ketu Cycle." Our fellow host Kathy Kitts, of "The Resilient Brain," asked me for a Jyotish chart reading recently . . . and it was no surprise, because she's about to start a whole new planetary cycle, governed by the South Node of the Moon, aka Ketu. What mastery and challenges can she expect to feel, for the next 7 years?
LIVE SPORT CHAT:Teen Athletes & the Abuse of Over-the-Counter Drugs
From baseball stars to Olympians, media coverage of elite athletes increasingly includes reports of the use of performance-enhancing drugs to gain an edge over competitors. These substances are usually taken to boost athletic performance, increase muscle mass and strength, and diminish fatigue. Teen athletes in high school and even middle school are taking these drugs, too. There are many reasons for this, such as frustration over being at a plateau in training or curiosity about the drugs' effects. Some young athletes also may use performance-enhancing drugs if they think that others (especially competitors) are using them - and if they believe that coaches and parents will look the other way regarding the use of such products.
Creatine - Creatine is a compound that helps muscles use energy and recover more quickly following exercise. Steroid precursors - Steroid precursors are substances that the body converts into anabolic steroids,Ephedra - Ephedra, also called ma huang, is a plant that contains two amphetamine-like stimulants: ephedrine and pseudoephedrine. The concern about ephedra products was so great that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) banned ephedra from being sold in dietary supplements in 2004. The scope of the FDA rule, though, does not pertain to traditional Chinese herbal remedies, so ma huang tea or other herbal products that contain ephedra can still be purchased. Some cold products also contain ephedrine or pseudoephedrine.
This podcast brought to you by AT&T.
Over the years we at Outsports have seen the incredible power that athletes, coaches and other people in sports coming out can have on not just their sport but youth they will never meet. Even today we got wind of a 17-year-old gay aspiring umpire who has been inspired by the coming out story of MLB umpire Dale Scott.
Yet there are precious few out LGBT professional athletes, particularly men. They choose to not come out due to a host of reasons, from their own playing career to endorsement deals - they fear they could lose any or all of them if they come out.
Do they have a social responsibility to come out anyway? Should athetes weigh the inspiration they can provide, and the social change they can help move along, over their own personal wealth and playing career? And do their fears have any merit in the first place?
Ever wonder why it seems some people waltz through life with an ease that allows for them to receive all they desire? Ever hear someone say they are going to be, do, achieve something and shortly thereafter, it becomes reality? Would you like to know the secrets to making this all occur within YOUR life?
Caryn FitzGerald is known as “The Manifesting Queen” because of her ability to create an intention, focus upon it and use a very specific set of techniques to bring that intention to life in a very short period of time. Her program is called, “GOALs: Going Outrageous, Ambitious and Limitless” TM and in this program she covers the steps to making this all a reality in your life. Become a manifesting king or queen in your own right. Design your life, improve your relationships, balance your health and monetize your passions.
To work with Caryn requires a strong desire, personal responsibility, self-discipline, motivation and an interest in having FUN while writing your own script, with the outcomes you desire. Live a life full of excitement, enjoyment and most importantly, loving relationships of fun and happiness.
Caryn FitzGerald, "The Manifesting Queen" www.CarynFitzGerald.com
For Mechi Renee Life Coaching website visit: www.mechirenee.com
Ask a Question: email@example.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/mechireneecoaching
Tweet us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/mechirenee using the hashtag #askmechi or #askmechishow
in Self Help
Melissa Carroll is an author, yoga teacher, reiki master and creative writing professor at the University of Tampa in Florida. She guides more than 300 yoga students every week at the largest weekly yoga class in Florida, held in downtown Tampa. Melissa is the author of the poetry collection “The Karma Machine,” and is the editor of “Going OM: Real-Life Stories On and Off the Yoga Mat,” which features essays from bestselling authors Dani Shapiro, Neal Pollack, Suzanne Morrison, and many others. “Going OM” explores why more than 20 million Americans are compelled to this ancient practice, through witty and honest stories. Visit www.melissacarrollyoga.com
Get the OFF TO WORK CD & Off the Grid Into the Heart CD by Sister Jenna. Like America Meditating on FB & follow us on Twitter.
You are invited to join in our show..LIVE..."What's Really Going on Around Here?"..Friday 03/27/2015...at 7:30 pm Apostle Desmon Dobbins will be our speaker.
Or come in person to our Friday Night Miracle Service, There Is A Way Out Ministries @7 pm Friday 03/27/2015
Topic: The Benefits Of Crying Out To The Lord.
You are invited to come receive your "Breakthrough"!
We are located at :
2538 West Washington St. Indianapolis, In 46222, on the lower level
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (491 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (57 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (56 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (24 chatters)
- HOV Radio (18 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (12 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (12 chatters)
- New Edge Radio (12 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- Pillars of Ma*at (9 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (8 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (8 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (8 chatters)
- Papa Lou (7 chatters)
- Straitway (7 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (3 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- Islamic House of Israel (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Hooked On Hauntings Radio (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Sports Talk with Benson (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (1 chatters)
- American Chaos (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Rita Badaloni Hodges (1 chatters)
- ShadySykes (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)