SORT BY Relevancy
Jack and Robert are back for yet another Holtecast as the summer continues its slow plod. To liven things up, we will be joined by our very own Kirsten Schlewitz, who will be here to help us with our World Cup preview!
But before we get into that, we've got super serious business to discuss today. Aston Villa have been very busy since last we podcasted with you. There's news that the club haven't been sold, the breaking story that nothing at all is happening, and very little speculation to cover. Exciting! Oh, well, there is the Philippe Senderos imminent signing to discuss, so we've got that.
Then it gets fun, as we dive into the World Cup. Sure, Aston Villa fans don't have a lot to watch, but that doesn't change the fact that we all love football and the World Cup is the greatest event in football. If nothing else, it'll be a great way to take our minds off the club for a while. We'll have discussion, analysis, and predictions for you today.
Jack and Robert are back to talk about what's new with Aston Villa now that summer is really underway. We've got chat about the players who have already come and gone, including some discussion of whether or not letting Marc Albrighton go was a good idea.
We also dive into the Hong Kong Soccer 7s tournament going on right now. Jack Grealish, in particular, seems eager to prove himself in the tournament.
And our main focus today is whether or not Villa can actually rebuild themselves into a contender with the reported £15 million budget that Paul Lambert has to work with.
Jack and Robert take a look at the table's worst teams: the bottom eleven. All of them are still very much in the mathematical relegation fight, but who should be worried? We also talk about Ryan Bertrand's love for Aston Villa and preview this weekend's trip to face Newcastle United.
Jack and Robert take a break from the once-a-week schedule to bring you a quick preview of Aston Villa's match against West Bromwich Albion tomorrow. We'll talk lineups, tactics, and anything else pertinent to the match. And you're welcome/we're sorry: it's not a full show today. Just wanted to give you all something to listen to before the match. Up the Villa!
Jack and Robert open by talking the news of the firings of Ian Culverhous and Gary Karsa. Then we take a look at Aston Villa's dismal performance against Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park last weekend. Was it Paul Lambert's worst performance as manager of the club?
And what if Randy Lerner actually did sell the club? Would that help or hurt?
Finally, our look at this weekend's important match against Southampton. After beating the Saints at St. Mary's 3-2 earlier in the season, can Villa use them to get back on the winning track again?
In our weekly episode of 7500 to Holte's Holtecast, we take a look at the thrilling seven-goal derby between West Bromwich Albion and Aston Villa, talk about some transfer rumours, and more. We've also got a preview of this weekend's match at Everton with Brian Lewis of SB Nation's Royal Blue Mersey.
Jack and Robert are back this week to talk some more about relegation. We've got the latest odds on Villa's chances for survival, but that's not all. We also talk about the fascinating differences between the Shay Given and Alan Hutton situations, as well as recap the Newcastle match and look ahead to the tilt against Norwich City.
Jack and Robert are joined by fellow 7500 to Holte writer Andrew Cieslak today, and he's picked a particularly cheery episode to do so! We've got a recap of the Cardiff match, wherein Villa couldn't score against a team with a -25 differential. After that we talk about the state of the club and the bottom half of the Premier League. What's it going to take to stay up?
Then we get into Gary Gardner's loan move and Villa's trip to Portugal.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (170 chatters)
- SHRAonair (25 chatters)
- The Portal (25 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (24 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (24 chatters)
- Sports Card Live (14 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (13 chatters)
- susun weed (12 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- FFToolbox (10 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (8 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (4 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (4 chatters)
- Omega Man (4 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (3 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (3 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- cathelinejesse (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- 64403 (2 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- Fins Radio (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Jim Nemley (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (1 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)
- Turn 5 LIVE (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- YPI Consultants LLC (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (0 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (0 chatters)