SORT BY Relevancy
Badi Assad is one of the most innovative, passionate and talented artists of her generation and listed by Rolling Stone as a top guitarist from Brazil. She transcends traditional styles of her native Brazilian music with a mixture of pop, jazz and ethnic sounds from around the world. As a result, the singer, guitarist and songwriter is successfully forging an exhilarating genre of music that quite literally defies categorization. 'Between Love and Luck' is her first CD of all original material and sung in both English and Portuguese.
Badi Assad is one of the most innovative, passionate and talented artists of her generation and listed by Rolling Stone as a top guitarist from Brazil. She transcends traditional styles of her native Brazilian music with a mixture of pop, jazz and ethnic sounds from around the world. As a result, the singer, guitarist and songwriter is successfully forging an exhilarating genre of music that quite literally defies categorization. 'Between Love and Luck' is her first CD of all original material and sung in both English and Portuguese
It's official Brother Jihad Hassan Muhammad and Brother Rodney Assad Muhammad will be on The Hereafter Is Now blogtalk program this Saturday, July 12th @ 4pm Pst, 6pm Cst, 7pm Est...this will be their first public interview you don't want to miss this!!!! Hosted by Sistar Cassandra and Fatimah Akila Muhammad THIS IS GOING TO BE EPIC! — CALL IN #347.857.4514 also via www.blogtalkradio.com/hereafterisnow
Reports are emerging that Bashar Al-Assad, president of Syria, has been assassinated by one of his bodyguards. This has been denied by the Syrian government.
Those who have paid close attention to recent world events will remember that the Venezuelan goverment issued similar denials of Hugo Chavez's death about a week before the official announcement.
What does this portend for the future of Syria, the Middle East, and the world?
Canadian Born. 100% Lebanese Origin. Product of a Sunni/Shiite Mother and Orthodox/Maronite Father. He lived in Detroit, Michigan for about 6 years while his father was finishing his residency. Moved to Vero Beach, Florida for his Father’s work at a two nationally respected hospitals. Attended Saint Edward’s School in Vero Beach for his whole life (k-12). He was the captain of his Varsity Football, Basketball, and Lacrosse teams and led the football team to a State Championship his senior year. He now attends University of Central Florida in Orlando where he is studying Biology and Psychology to ultimately become a plastic surgeon.
He has many aspirations in life. Modeling and the Fitness Lifestyle have always been just some of his many loves. He wants to write at least two books so far. He also writes poetry and short stories. On top of that, Assad would like to pursue something in the music industry such as DJ-ing or producing. Sports such as Soccer, Football, Basketball, and Lacrosse have always been his passion since literally birth. Assad is known for his tattoo on his hip that translates to “Dear Lord/Oh God” from the Arabic “Yarab” that incorporates the Nike Symbol because of his love of sports. Assad is also know for “the look/smolder” , “bed room eyes” , or a smirk when he is in front of the camera. He also personal trains and offers many workout routines and diet plans for any age, sex, or weight (it is said he spends more time in the gym than at home). Most importantly, Assad is single and has never been in a relationship before because obviously he spends most of his time pleasing others. Assad has many upcoming events and shoots that may take him to the next level and he hopes that you all continue to follow him on his journey and see him reach the success he hopes for.
Syrian President Bashar al Assad is one freaky "Ass-Ad" Hole!
1. According to Reuters, the Israeli ambassador to the United States says Israel has wanted to see Syrian President Bashar Assad removed from power since before the outbreak of war - a shift from its publicly-stated position.
2. According to the Christian Science Monitor, the Syrian Army accused Turkey of deliberately trying to escalate tensions after a Turkish fighter jet "hastily" brought down a Syrian military helicopter along the unstable frontier.
3. According to the Associated Press, twin storms left scenes of havoc on both of Mexico's coasts on Tuesday, with the resort city of A-ca-pul-co isolated on the Pacific and heavy damage reported along the Gulf.
4. According to The Daily Mail, it is cricket mating season in Oklahoma and unusually massive swarms of the frisky bugs are terrorizing the state's residents. Not only does the field cricket have a noxious odor and shrieking chirp, it has a tendency toward cannibalism so killing them only makes things worse.
5. According to the Associated Press, Egyptian security forces backed by armored vehicles and helicopters on Monday stormed a town south of Cairo that had been held for over two months by militants loyal to the ousted Islamist president, swiftly taking control despite some resistance from gunmen.
The Bible says in Acts 1:10-11: "While [the disciples] looked stedfastly toward heaven as [Jesus] went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven."
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at Second Coming Herald.com. Follow us on Twitter @SecondComingH and like our Facebook page at facebook.com/SecondComingHerald
There is a Russian proposal on the table for Assad to hand over chemical weapons to the international community and have them destroyed. In exchange, President Obama said that he would not conduct military operations against Butcher ASSad. So good news for the innocent people in Syria. Instead of being gassed to death by the butcher Iranian Nazi proxy in Syria, innocent men, women, and children will be killed with convensional weapons. Ahh!!! What a sigh of relief.
Islamic State beheads a British man David Haines and threatens to kill another from UK next. President Obama warns Assad not to shoot at American Planes or it will lead to his overthrow. USA Sec. of State John F. Kerry says "Global action needed to counter Islamic State". Also US man Matthew Miller of Bakersfield, California has been given 6 years of hard labor for entering the ccountry of North Korea illegally to commit espionage. Also a boat sinks of the Libyan coast and 250 emigrants have died. Also Ebola deaths have jumped to almost 200 a day according to the World Health Organization. Also a Pastor gets jail time for his Church is too "Noisy" in Columbia South Carolina. Also many other current news events along with bible prophecy and the powerful Word of God. Your Host Pastor Paul Begley of Indiana.
Mike Assad is seeking the Republican nomination for United States House of Representatives for New Jersey's second district. His opponent for the nomination is nine-term incumbent Frank LoBiondo.
Assad, who identifies himself with the Tea Party, is one of New Jersey's youngest elected officials, having won a seat on his local municipality's Board of Education at the age of 18.
For more information, visit Mr. Assad's website, follow him on Twitter and "like" him in Facebook.
President Obama has attacked ISIS with 5 Arab Muslim Nations inside Syria with fighter jets, drones, rockets, missiles in the middle of the night. Also Israel shot down a Syrian Plane that crossed into Israeli air space for the first time since November 19, 1984. Also what will Russian President Vladimir Putin do in response of America attacking ISIS in Syria. Also the United Nations will assemble this week and President Obama will speak on ISIS, Ebola, and climate change. Also in India floods, landslides have left 28 dead. Also a man who had made threats to kill Australian Prime Minister has been shot and killed. Also ISIS has killed 300 Iraqi soldiers with Chemical Chlorine Gas in Iraq. These and much more current news events and bible prophecy and the powerful Word of God. Your Host Pastor Paul Begley of Indiana.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (61 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (13 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (11 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (4 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (3 chatters)
- FilmGordon Radio (2 chatters)
- Dr Michael Harris (2 chatters)
- Best Ever You (2 chatters)
- Minister Patricia Dokes (2 chatters)
- Manufacturing Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (2 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (2 chatters)
- Pastor Mike Tarsi (1 chatters)
- Linda West (1 chatters)
- Surfer forever (1 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (1 chatters)