SORT BY Relevancy
Badi Assad is one of the most innovative, passionate and talented artists of her generation and listed by Rolling Stone as a top guitarist from Brazil. She transcends traditional styles of her native Brazilian music with a mixture of pop, jazz and ethnic sounds from around the world. As a result, the singer, guitarist and songwriter is successfully forging an exhilarating genre of music that quite literally defies categorization. 'Between Love and Luck' is her first CD of all original material and sung in both English and Portuguese
Reports are emerging that Bashar Al-Assad, president of Syria, has been assassinated by one of his bodyguards. This has been denied by the Syrian government.
Those who have paid close attention to recent world events will remember that the Venezuelan goverment issued similar denials of Hugo Chavez's death about a week before the official announcement.
What does this portend for the future of Syria, the Middle East, and the world?
Syrian President Bashar al Assad is one freaky "Ass-Ad" Hole!
1. According to Reuters, the Israeli ambassador to the United States says Israel has wanted to see Syrian President Bashar Assad removed from power since before the outbreak of war - a shift from its publicly-stated position.
2. According to the Christian Science Monitor, the Syrian Army accused Turkey of deliberately trying to escalate tensions after a Turkish fighter jet "hastily" brought down a Syrian military helicopter along the unstable frontier.
3. According to the Associated Press, twin storms left scenes of havoc on both of Mexico's coasts on Tuesday, with the resort city of A-ca-pul-co isolated on the Pacific and heavy damage reported along the Gulf.
4. According to The Daily Mail, it is cricket mating season in Oklahoma and unusually massive swarms of the frisky bugs are terrorizing the state's residents. Not only does the field cricket have a noxious odor and shrieking chirp, it has a tendency toward cannibalism so killing them only makes things worse.
5. According to the Associated Press, Egyptian security forces backed by armored vehicles and helicopters on Monday stormed a town south of Cairo that had been held for over two months by militants loyal to the ousted Islamist president, swiftly taking control despite some resistance from gunmen.
The Bible says in Acts 1:10-11: "While [the disciples] looked stedfastly toward heaven as [Jesus] went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven."
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at Second Coming Herald.com. Follow us on Twitter @SecondComingH and like our Facebook page at facebook.com/SecondComingHerald
There is a Russian proposal on the table for Assad to hand over chemical weapons to the international community and have them destroyed. In exchange, President Obama said that he would not conduct military operations against Butcher ASSad. So good news for the innocent people in Syria. Instead of being gassed to death by the butcher Iranian Nazi proxy in Syria, innocent men, women, and children will be killed with convensional weapons. Ahh!!! What a sigh of relief.
in Self Help
Crazy days indeed. And why might that be? Well, let's look at the fact that Obama and Putin both have their Moon at 3 degrees of Gemini, and Assad has his Mercury at 3 degrees of Virgo.
With Neptune at a stationary direct position of 3 degrees Pisces, none of the players have any idea of what's really going on.
We'll be looking at the charts of all 3 (no pun there)!
Call in if you want to chat.
Mike Assad is seeking the Republican nomination for United States House of Representatives for New Jersey's second district. His opponent for the nomination is nine-term incumbent Frank LoBiondo. Assad, who identifies himself with the Tea Party, is one of New Jersey's youngest elected officials, having won a seat on his local municipality's Board of Education at the age of 18. For more information, visit Mr. Assad's website, follow him on Twitter and "like"
This episode will be dealing with such serious issues as Miley Cyrus and her insistence that we see as much of her body as is legally allowed, as well as the escalating situation in Assyria...I mean Syria. Lew will also tell us about his adventures at the Depeche Mode concert, and we will absolutely discuss the "liberal" media bias as well as the Zimmerman trial (again) and the current water (hot or tepid) that Mr. Zimmerfat is finding himself in.
Syrian Orthodox Pastor, Meletious Zafaran, is on the program today to discuss the ongoing civil war in Syria as well as to give the TRUNEWS audience a first-hand portrayal of the Body of Christ in Syria as it compares to the predominantly misguided and lifeless Church he observed upon moving to America 2005. Originally from Damascus, Melitious has a unique background having attended school with Syrian president Bashar Al Assad.
I already discussed the Iranian disinformation claim of MEK "terrorists" crossing the Jordanian border to fight the terrorist regime of Butcher Assad. Now the Assad propaganda machine alleges that Britam Defense, a private British security company, wrote emails about some supposed US approved plan to use chemical weapons and then blame it on Assad. The story goes that a Malaysian hacker hacked their emails and then posed them online; Britam confirmed that their emails were hacked; but claimed that that letter was forged. It turns out that the evidence supports Britam's allegation, as even a radical anti-Government activist [another opponent of attacking Assad] himself, based on closer examination, confirmed that the emails were indeed fake. Yet nevertheless, all the fringe conspiracy theory sites, Butcher Assad and Iran apologists, and, at best, misguided Conservatives promote these fraud emails. As Butcher Assad has been facing condemnation for his chemical weapon attacks on innocent civilians, the Iranian-Butcher Assad axis does not know when to stop with their lies. Senior wingnut partisans like Rush Limbaugh and Sarge, as well as these silly shows like Superhero Prime Time, fall for the Syrian-Iranian axis because they're blinded by their hatred of Obama and/or the American Government [I'm no supporter of Obama; but that doesn't mean believing lies to get rid of him]. On Superhero Prime Time, both Sarge and "Cool" Mike alleged that Assad was innocent. "Cool" Mike blamed it on the rebels. Sarge claims that there is no national security interest to intervene in Syria. Except he misses that Assad is a proxy of Iran, a global threat, and that undermining Assad can also undermine Iran.
Join Host Live Chats
- Omega Man (20 chatters)
- Reader Tash (16 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Patriot Family (6 chatters)
- Living Astrology (6 chatters)
- PA RADIO (5 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (5 chatters)
- FanvsFan0 (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- The War Room (4 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (4 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (4 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (4 chatters)
- Lady Sapphire Radio (4 chatters)
- Prophetess Elect Theresa (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Lorane Gordon (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (3 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (3 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (2 chatters)
- Ghost Whispering (2 chatters)
- Art Imitates Life (2 chatters)
- Dicmatized (2 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD BLOG (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (2 chatters)
- Changing Worldviews (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Jets Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- NWP radio (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (2 chatters)
- The Wheat Report (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- TRUradio (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Tribulation News (1 chatters)
- Stinkarelli (1 chatters)
- Refuge on the Mountain (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- NyghtstormsAll Action New Talk (1 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- N Plain English (1 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Sports Card Live (0 chatters)