SORT BY Relevancy
Badi Assad is one of the most innovative, passionate and talented artists of her generation and listed by Rolling Stone as a top guitarist from Brazil. She transcends traditional styles of her native Brazilian music with a mixture of pop, jazz and ethnic sounds from around the world. As a result, the singer, guitarist and songwriter is successfully forging an exhilarating genre of music that quite literally defies categorization. 'Between Love and Luck' is her first CD of all original material and sung in both English and Portuguese.
Badi Assad is one of the most innovative, passionate and talented artists of her generation and listed by Rolling Stone as a top guitarist from Brazil. She transcends traditional styles of her native Brazilian music with a mixture of pop, jazz and ethnic sounds from around the world. As a result, the singer, guitarist and songwriter is successfully forging an exhilarating genre of music that quite literally defies categorization. 'Between Love and Luck' is her first CD of all original material and sung in both English and Portuguese
It's official Brother Jihad Hassan Muhammad and Brother Rodney Assad Muhammad will be on The Hereafter Is Now blogtalk program this Saturday, July 12th @ 4pm Pst, 6pm Cst, 7pm Est...this will be their first public interview you don't want to miss this!!!! Hosted by Sistar Cassandra and Fatimah Akila Muhammad THIS IS GOING TO BE EPIC! — CALL IN #347.857.4514 also via www.blogtalkradio.com/hereafterisnow
Reports are emerging that Bashar Al-Assad, president of Syria, has been assassinated by one of his bodyguards. This has been denied by the Syrian government.
Those who have paid close attention to recent world events will remember that the Venezuelan goverment issued similar denials of Hugo Chavez's death about a week before the official announcement.
What does this portend for the future of Syria, the Middle East, and the world?
Canadian Born. 100% Lebanese Origin. Product of a Sunni/Shiite Mother and Orthodox/Maronite Father. He lived in Detroit, Michigan for about 6 years while his father was finishing his residency. Moved to Vero Beach, Florida for his Father’s work at a two nationally respected hospitals. Attended Saint Edward’s School in Vero Beach for his whole life (k-12). He was the captain of his Varsity Football, Basketball, and Lacrosse teams and led the football team to a State Championship his senior year. He now attends University of Central Florida in Orlando where he is studying Biology and Psychology to ultimately become a plastic surgeon.
He has many aspirations in life. Modeling and the Fitness Lifestyle have always been just some of his many loves. He wants to write at least two books so far. He also writes poetry and short stories. On top of that, Assad would like to pursue something in the music industry such as DJ-ing or producing. Sports such as Soccer, Football, Basketball, and Lacrosse have always been his passion since literally birth. Assad is known for his tattoo on his hip that translates to “Dear Lord/Oh God” from the Arabic “Yarab” that incorporates the Nike Symbol because of his love of sports. Assad is also know for “the look/smolder” , “bed room eyes” , or a smirk when he is in front of the camera. He also personal trains and offers many workout routines and diet plans for any age, sex, or weight (it is said he spends more time in the gym than at home). Most importantly, Assad is single and has never been in a relationship before because obviously he spends most of his time pleasing others. Assad has many upcoming events and shoots that may take him to the next level and he hopes that you all continue to follow him on his journey and see him reach the success he hopes for.
Syrian President Bashar al Assad is one freaky "Ass-Ad" Hole!
1. According to Reuters, the Israeli ambassador to the United States says Israel has wanted to see Syrian President Bashar Assad removed from power since before the outbreak of war - a shift from its publicly-stated position.
2. According to the Christian Science Monitor, the Syrian Army accused Turkey of deliberately trying to escalate tensions after a Turkish fighter jet "hastily" brought down a Syrian military helicopter along the unstable frontier.
3. According to the Associated Press, twin storms left scenes of havoc on both of Mexico's coasts on Tuesday, with the resort city of A-ca-pul-co isolated on the Pacific and heavy damage reported along the Gulf.
4. According to The Daily Mail, it is cricket mating season in Oklahoma and unusually massive swarms of the frisky bugs are terrorizing the state's residents. Not only does the field cricket have a noxious odor and shrieking chirp, it has a tendency toward cannibalism so killing them only makes things worse.
5. According to the Associated Press, Egyptian security forces backed by armored vehicles and helicopters on Monday stormed a town south of Cairo that had been held for over two months by militants loyal to the ousted Islamist president, swiftly taking control despite some resistance from gunmen.
The Bible says in Acts 1:10-11: "While [the disciples] looked stedfastly toward heaven as [Jesus] went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven."
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at Second Coming Herald.com. Follow us on Twitter @SecondComingH and like our Facebook page at facebook.com/SecondComingHerald
And if there is time, we will discuss Ukraine as well. A deputy of the Socialist Unity Party of Venezuela (the party Maduro heads, formerly Chavez) has been assassinated in his home in Caracas, as reported by Russia Today TV on October 2nd. We will discuss his death and the ongoing crisis there as the far right opposition in Venezuela continues to erupt. Also, Obama has struck oil refineries Assad was about to take back for his government, clearly showing the airstrikes are a facade to go after Assad instead of ISIS. We will discuss this for a two hour program. Permitting time, Chris and Al will also discuss the looming crisis in Ukraine with the ongoing attacks on eastern Ukraine by fascist forces backed by NATO. We hope to get calls or questions/comments in the chat box.
Mike Assad is seeking the Republican nomination for United States House of Representatives for New Jersey's second district. His opponent for the nomination is nine-term incumbent Frank LoBiondo.
Assad, who identifies himself with the Tea Party, is one of New Jersey's youngest elected officials, having won a seat on his local municipality's Board of Education at the age of 18.
For more information, visit Mr. Assad's website, follow him on Twitter and "like" him in Facebook.
Cris Rojas y Al Suarez hablan con miembro colombiano del partido Polo Democratico Alternativo Rafael Escalona Tovar, quien es tio de Cris. Dos temas nos tocamos, lo de la situacion en Siria y Venezuela. Queremos saber primero como Cris y Al tienen su programa desde la Florida en Estados Unidos, como vean los latinoamerianos el gobierno yanqui, en particular, su politica exterior, como la intervencion en Siria. Tambien queremos saber la opinion de Rafael, quien es un politico progresista de la region, que piensa del asasinato de Robert Serra, quien fue deputado del partido Socialista Unido de Venezuela, y que posiblemente, Lorent Saleh, fue parte de la conspiracion, quien es un venezolano fascista quien estaba en exilio en Colombia, pero que fue depotado por presidente Santos. No sabemos donde esta Lorent, puede estar en la Florida, pero queremos justicia por Robert, y todos los victimas de fascismo y terrorismo. Tambien queremos saber que piensa Rafael la pelicula venezolana-espaniola que acaba de llegar a Estados Unidos, El Libertador, sobre el libertador Simon Bolivar, la importancia de unidad Eso es nuestra segunda programa en castellano. La entrevista es una hora.
There is a Russian proposal on the table for Assad to hand over chemical weapons to the international community and have them destroyed. In exchange, President Obama said that he would not conduct military operations against Butcher ASSad. So good news for the innocent people in Syria. Instead of being gassed to death by the butcher Iranian Nazi proxy in Syria, innocent men, women, and children will be killed with convensional weapons. Ahh!!! What a sigh of relief.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (31 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (9 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- The Conservative Cauldron (4 chatters)
- MarlyBird (4 chatters)
- Open Lines Paranormal show (4 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (4 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- AgingYounger (2 chatters)
- FREE MARKET MARTYRS (2 chatters)
- Psychic Radio Network (2 chatters)
- rex sikes (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- The Emotional Pro (1 chatters)
- robertjrussell (1 chatters)
- cynthiafontaine (1 chatters)
- Dial In Channel Up (1 chatters)