SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight I catch up with fitness model, actor, and student Assad-Lawrence Hadi Shalhoub. I first interviewed him January 6, 2014 after becoming Facebook friends the summer of 2013. We've stayed in touch all this time and a year later he's super busy. PLUS he's celebrating his 22nd birthday on Sunday! Cannot wait for you all to find out what this amazing man has been up to!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter at @TheSpilledTea @Doquinn76 @KylieSF @Odaat_webseries and Assad at @AssadShalhoub. Oh and also my book at @WhoIAmbook :)
Badi Assad is one of the most innovative, passionate and talented artists of her generation and listed by Rolling Stone as a top guitarist from Brazil. She transcends traditional styles of her native Brazilian music with a mixture of pop, jazz and ethnic sounds from around the world. As a result, the singer, guitarist and songwriter is successfully forging an exhilarating genre of music that quite literally defies categorization. 'Between Love and Luck' is her first CD of all original material and sung in both English and Portuguese
Badi Assad is one of the most innovative, passionate and talented artists of her generation and listed by Rolling Stone as a top guitarist from Brazil. She transcends traditional styles of her native Brazilian music with a mixture of pop, jazz and ethnic sounds from around the world. As a result, the singer, guitarist and songwriter is successfully forging an exhilarating genre of music that quite literally defies categorization. 'Between Love and Luck' is her first CD of all original material and sung in both English and Portuguese.
It's official Brother Jihad Hassan Muhammad and Brother Rodney Assad Muhammad will be on The Hereafter Is Now blogtalk program this Saturday, July 12th @ 4pm Pst, 6pm Cst, 7pm Est...this will be their first public interview you don't want to miss this!!!! Hosted by Sistar Cassandra and Fatimah Akila Muhammad THIS IS GOING TO BE EPIC! — CALL IN #347.857.4514 also via www.blogtalkradio.com/hereafterisnow
Reports are emerging that Bashar Al-Assad, president of Syria, has been assassinated by one of his bodyguards. This has been denied by the Syrian government.
Those who have paid close attention to recent world events will remember that the Venezuelan goverment issued similar denials of Hugo Chavez's death about a week before the official announcement.
What does this portend for the future of Syria, the Middle East, and the world?
Western reporting on international events in the corporate media is largely controlled by CIA influence in the media. This makes it possible to manufacture consent for or conceal the US role in conflicts throughout the Mideast and the world. Their techniques of propaganda have become so sophisticated and their control of the mainstream media so absolute that few Americans and not many more Europeans have a clue as to what is really going on in Syria, Libya, Ukraine and elsewhere.
John Mesler of New Jersey is an ordinary American whose eyes were opened when he started to look at the victims of US imperialism through their eyes rather than the lens of the corporate media. Through use of social media, he was able to establish extensive contacts in Syria with people who helped him understand what was really happening while he studied the allternative media for the background to understand why these events were occuring,
Mesler's research led him to go to Syria in April of this year, where he got the chance to talk directly with many Syrians who showed him the facts on the ground in places where travel was not out of the question due to the dangers posed by the ongoing terrorist invasion. On this show, he shares what he has learned.
This show will be rebroadcast on May 11 at 9 AM PST/ 12 PM EST on the Star Com Radio Network.
Take Back America for the People is an educational nonprofit whose mission is to explain the true costs of allowing corporate control of the US government.
In this episode of Move to Amend, we welcome guests Galen Tyler, Deeq Abdi, and Assad Al-Khdir who represent the Poor People's Economic and Human Rights Campaign and also serve on the planning committee for the US Social Forum. Our guests will talk about what we can expect in Philadelphia during the US Social Forum in June.
Watch the latest video about the US Social Forum here.
To learn more about the US Social Forum, visit www.ussocialforum.net.
To register for the US Social Forum in Philadelphia, visit ussfphilly.org.
Canadian Born. 100% Lebanese Origin. Product of a Sunni/Shiite Mother and Orthodox/Maronite Father. He lived in Detroit, Michigan for about 6 years while his father was finishing his residency. Moved to Vero Beach, Florida for his Father’s work at a two nationally respected hospitals. Attended Saint Edward’s School in Vero Beach for his whole life (k-12). He was the captain of his Varsity Football, Basketball, and Lacrosse teams and led the football team to a State Championship his senior year. He now attends University of Central Florida in Orlando where he is studying Biology and Psychology to ultimately become a plastic surgeon.
He has many aspirations in life. Modeling and the Fitness Lifestyle have always been just some of his many loves. He wants to write at least two books so far. He also writes poetry and short stories. On top of that, Assad would like to pursue something in the music industry such as DJ-ing or producing. Sports such as Soccer, Football, Basketball, and Lacrosse have always been his passion since literally birth. Assad is known for his tattoo on his hip that translates to “Dear Lord/Oh God” from the Arabic “Yarab” that incorporates the Nike Symbol because of his love of sports. Assad is also know for “the look/smolder” , “bed room eyes” , or a smirk when he is in front of the camera. He also personal trains and offers many workout routines and diet plans for any age, sex, or weight (it is said he spends more time in the gym than at home). Most importantly, Assad is single and has never been in a relationship before because obviously he spends most of his time pleasing others. Assad has many upcoming events and shoots that may take him to the next level and he hopes that you all continue to follow him on his journey and see him reach the success he hopes for.
Tonight on PROPHECY QUAKE, we will look at Islam's role in helping to form the New World Order (world government) and how it was foretold in both the Old and New Testaments. The Bible foretold the rise of Islam and the part that it would play in Satan's war against the true Christians and Israel in the last days. This will help you understand WHY so many leaders in the West have allowed Muslims to flood into their countries and to infiltrate their governments. You will understand WHY western leaders refuse to do what is necessary to stop the genocide of Christians by Muslims and why the Vatican is uniting with Islam. Join us LIVE @8:00-10:00 PM CST by clicking on this link or call 347-884-8566 and listen by phone without using your internet data.
Syrian President Bashar al Assad is one freaky "Ass-Ad" Hole!
1. According to Reuters, the Israeli ambassador to the United States says Israel has wanted to see Syrian President Bashar Assad removed from power since before the outbreak of war - a shift from its publicly-stated position.
2. According to the Christian Science Monitor, the Syrian Army accused Turkey of deliberately trying to escalate tensions after a Turkish fighter jet "hastily" brought down a Syrian military helicopter along the unstable frontier.
3. According to the Associated Press, twin storms left scenes of havoc on both of Mexico's coasts on Tuesday, with the resort city of A-ca-pul-co isolated on the Pacific and heavy damage reported along the Gulf.
4. According to The Daily Mail, it is cricket mating season in Oklahoma and unusually massive swarms of the frisky bugs are terrorizing the state's residents. Not only does the field cricket have a noxious odor and shrieking chirp, it has a tendency toward cannibalism so killing them only makes things worse.
5. According to the Associated Press, Egyptian security forces backed by armored vehicles and helicopters on Monday stormed a town south of Cairo that had been held for over two months by militants loyal to the ousted Islamist president, swiftly taking control despite some resistance from gunmen.
The Bible says in Acts 1:10-11: "While [the disciples] looked stedfastly toward heaven as [Jesus] went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven."
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at Second Coming Herald.com. Follow us on Twitter @SecondComingH and like our Facebook page at facebook.com/SecondComingHerald
Join Host Live Chats
- Blueshirt Underground (35 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (31 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (29 chatters)
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- Ms Blue (22 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (14 chatters)
- Witch School (12 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (12 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (10 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (6 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (6 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (5 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz0 (3 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (3 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- The Keno Trice Show (2 chatters)
- Sportsology (2 chatters)
- Path Of Life (2 chatters)
- Haunted Hunters (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Joe Diesel (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Rebelution Radio (1 chatters)
- Inside MLB (0 chatters)