SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode we will speak about how important it is for us to educate ourselves. By "us" I don't mean exclusively women, parents, or African-Americans. I mean us as human beings; I mean those of us who have dreams, goals, and aspirations; I mean thos of us who profess to be Christians. We will also speak about how you get education for little to no cost.
In this episode we will explain just what a "fixer" is. We will also give you some advice on how to become a more effective fixer and Shawntay will share some of her personal experiences with being a fixer.
We would also like to share with you that some of our episodes are available in print on blogger (Inspiring Aspirations Literally Speaking) and on wordpress (shawntayrivers).
Thank you for your continued support!
Join Host Live Chats
- YusefEL (79 chatters)
- Jay King Network (16 chatters)
- churchfolk (11 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (11 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Chicken Whisperer (7 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (6 chatters)
- Boomer and The Babe (5 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (5 chatters)
- The Black Feminine Enzyme (4 chatters)
- Wealthy Sistas (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (2 chatters)
- GGM Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay Earley (1 chatters)
- Alana Reign (1 chatters)
- Black Ceez (1 chatters)
- Pull It Together (1 chatters)
- Wisdom Wealth and Riches (1 chatters)