SORT BY Relevancy
This show is dedicated to all our Brothers and Sisters who suffer under the thumb of Sharia Law Globally.
Welcome to the English Defence League Radio Show – the place where we discuss the issues that the newspapers, TV, and terrestrial radio won’t touch.
This is the place where you will be apprised of the unpleasant truths regarding this issues of Islam, and its effects in the West…and can join in discussions about the facts, not the polished and anonymous half-truths that the authorities publish to keep you quiet.
Come and join us, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays at 8:30PM GMT, 4:30PM EDT (March 30, that will return to 3:30PM EDT) Your voice is welcome as well at (858) 777-5934 or Skype
Listen to the archive shows on Blog Talk Radio in archive at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-english-defence-league-show or the EDL Official Page at http://www.englishdefenceleague.org
“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.” ~ Edmund Burke
WARNING: We are unapologetically Politically Incorrect.
"This is a capitalist society..supply and demand so as long as people keep filling the stands they will continue to build these brands. In essence people are investing in negative depictions of themselves. Let's exam cultures for moment..do Asians promote or support things that are slanderous to them? Do native Americans listen to music that deteriorates their core?? OK and Africa, does the original tribal music promote death and destruction?? No people have overtime accepted the blindfold. Stop supporting BS...." Roy Lee
NetIP Spotlight: Live Your Potential
Monthly show featuring experts on trending topics
Every 3rd Monday at 8:30 pm EST
Entrepreneurship: How He Did It, How You Can Do It Too - An Inside Perspective
with Aakash Patel
Founder and President, Elevate, Inc.
In this Spotlight, you will learn from Aakash about:
Why the connection between education and entrepreneurship is crucial to success
How the political system can be used to your benefit
How previous endeavors can enhance your chances of making it
Host: Jasbina Ahluwalia
This week’s topics include:
•Is there a need for what many have called a Black Agenda or should we move toward an American agenda inclusive of the needs of African Americans and other minorities?
•A recent poll has revealed that Americans are split down the middle when it comes to whether we need stricter gun control laws.
•Do you think Russian President Vladimir Putin will use his power to end the escalating violence in Ukraine? What steps if any should the US take in response to the escalating violence?
•Reverend Al Sharpton calls for justice in choke hold death
•Florida Cop Fired for KKK ties
At nearly every age level, men are more likely than women to feel good about their appearance, though this margin narrows among older age groups according to a recent poll. More than two-thirds of African Americans (68%) and Hispanics (67%) report that they are confident in their physical appearance compared with 55% of whites and 62% of Asians.
How comfortable are you comfortable with your appearance?
Preston Brown,owner of our flagship station WCLM 1450 AM and newly announced Virginia Senatorial Candidate sits in with our panel of friends this week.
Sponsors: Coach Caprice Smith Rita Ricks Off The Vine Christos Pittis Audible Trail
SHOW NOTES: In the MYTH WARRIORS™ series we are targeting ideas to begin to assess whether they are credible or not. We are warriors fighting to establish clarity between what is accurate and what is simply a myth (or falsehood) in life. All of this is in furtherance of our mission to surpass our goals! In this episode we explore, “Stereotype Threat does not exist.”
What is a Stereotype?
"Stereotypes are widely held cultural beliefs that are resistant to change."
(Block, Koch, Liberman, Merriweather, & Roberson, 2011)
What is Stereotype Threat?
“The phenomenon known as “stereotype threat.” Members of groups believed to be academically inferior — African-American and Latino students enrolled in college, or female students in math and science courses — score much lower on tests when reminded beforehand of their race or gender. […] found that black students performed comparably with white students when told that the test they were taking was “a laboratory problem-solving task.” Black students scored much lower, however, when they were instructed that the test was meant to measure their intellectual ability. In effect, the prospect of social evaluation suppressed these students’ intelligence.”
Minorities aren’t the only ones vulnerable to stereotype threat. We all are. A group of people notably confident about their mathematical abilities — white male math and engineering majors who received high scores on the math portion of the SAT — did worse on a math test when told that the experiment was intended to investigate “why Asians appear to outperform other students on tests of math ability.” (PAUL, 2012)
Does it exist?
Other resources -
Dr. Kenneth Clark Conducting
Carolyn Yeager and Ray Goodwin read and comment on the Jan. 5th-7th, 1942 dinner table monologues by the German Leader, as taken down in shorthand by trusted aide, attorney Heinrich Heim. Some highlights of this episode:
Japan and the Jews, the stupid Americans, the Spanish soldier;
Stalin identifies with the Tsars and Pan-Slavism more than Bolshevism -- Slavs and Asians can copy but not invent;
Freemasonry, fictitious wealth of gold, guilt of Jews;
Changes at Rome, Hitler removes Brauchitsch as Army chief;
Churchill's faults, the decline of England, the decay of America;
Your own jealousies, competitiveness, in-fighting, unwillingness to support one another and pettiness with other black people is what’s keeping you from moving forward. You have people who say that they support you, but when it comes time to show that support they are nowhere to be found. Hmmm. There is enough food out here to eat for everyone, so why are we so afraid that if we help one another that we will no longer be able to eat! Hmmm! Take a look arounnd you and take notice of the culture of people who are excelling in businesses, guess what, they support one another. Hmmm SO WHY CAN'T WE!!!!
Minorities are the fastest-growing consumer group in America today. They are currently one-third of the population and by 2042 will be the majority. Hispanics, African Americans, Asians, Middle Easterners and others could be your customers if you know how to treat them with respect for their culture.
Unfortunately, in the first thirty seconds, most untrained staff will unintentionally insult a minority customer as least three times. Find out how to avoid these and other mistakes which are killing your business with diverse buyers with Cultural Consultant and Best Selling Author of Cross-Cultural Selling for Dummies, Michael Soon Lee.
There is a great deal of misinformation regarding the origin of the terms 'yoga' and 'chakra'. These terms and their functional definitions do not have their roots in sanskrit or and proto-indo-european language. They can be found in the language of ancient Kamit (Egypt) and have been used by Afurakanu/Afuraitkaitnut (Africans~Black People) for thousands of years - prior to the existence of the whites and their offspring on Asaase Afua (Earth Mother). We will examine our publications:
ANKH - The Origin of the term 'Yoga'
KARA-KASA - The Origin and Nature of the 'Chakra'
ANKHUT - Original Terms from Kamit
Included in our discussion will be the nature and function of ritual practice and how it has been corrupted by the hindus and east asians through pseudo-philosophy.
Odwirafo Kwesi Ra Nehem Ptah Akhan
Aakhuamuman Amaruka Atifi Mu
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (473 chatters)
- John Baptist (98 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (50 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (34 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (28 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (22 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (13 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (10 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (10 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (10 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (9 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (8 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (8 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (7 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (7 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (7 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (6 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (6 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (5 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (5 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (5 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (4 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (4 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (3 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (3 chatters)
- David and Wes (3 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (3 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Kennel Spotlight (2 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (2 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (2 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (2 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- chocmami (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Injustice System (1 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Love Productions (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)