SORT BY Relevancy
It's almost a given that after truly studying the relationship between the Asian proprietors have with the Black community that there has existed a tension that was born out of a definite disrespect.
This sense of disrespect was doled out in abundance to the very people to whom the Asian businessman has profited greatly from.
Sure, the answer is for those who are treated as scum to build their own economic system in order to uplift themselves up and away from depending on anyone who considers them not to be worthy of respect.
But in many cases this attitude from the Asian business people who get their riches from what is garnered from Black support has only increased because they seem to feel that no matter how Blacks are treated by them that they will still bring their hard earned money to them each and every time.
Not only is this arrogance displayed to the consumer, but it is also inflicted on those who actually work for them to help them get to that envied place of financial freedom that has been the benchmark of the American Dream.
Most Asians who have rooted their businesses in the Black community know that many are waking up to the condescending attitude of these people and have begun to back away from bringing their dollars to support them when they can do business with their own people.
.......because the bottom line is how many of these Asians bring THEIR money to support Black businesses?
Everyone supports their own, but the modern day Black man and woman seems to be so caught up in the mental delusion that everyone will support them back the way that they've always brought their money to others.
Listen to this very real situation and understand why the time is NOW to WAKE UP!
Support Your Own!
Hell! They do!
NetIP Spotlight: Live Your Potential
Monthly show featuring experts on trending topics
Every 3rd Monday at 8:30 pm EST
How to Develop and Sustain a Nontraditional Career
with Rajiv Satyal - Stand-up Comedian
During this show, the audience will learn about: the following topics:
Rajiv's path to becoming a stand-up comedian
How to maintain a steady income stream in artistic fields
How to utilize your network to further your career without coming off as desperate
Host: Jasbina Ahluwalia
Hello everyone! I'm excited to be back. Meet attorney India Sneed. She's the Executive Director for The New York State Assembly Caucus for Black, Hispanic & Asians. We'll discuss key issues within our community such as education, healthcare economic development and more. Tell your friends to tune into the show. You'll know I play some of the hottest music too.
in Self Help
On this episode of Power Up Living, host Kelly Galea interviews Maureen Francisco, author of It Takes Moxie: Off the Boat, Or Out of School, To Making It Your Way In America.
Maureen teaches people how to achieve success in these times. Whether you are new to the workforce, out of work, or looking to move up in your industry, the tools, strategies and principles she shares can make the biggest difference in your success.
Why and when we experience failure
What holds people back from going after their dream job
What it means to C.A.R.E.
As author of an award-winning book, Maureen often speaks about what it takes to achieve one's dream. She is also an entrepreneur and co-owner of NW Productions, LLC, which produces reality shows, red carpet events and live shows, including the pageant qualifier to MISS USA and MISS TEEN USA for the states of Idaho, Montana, and Washington in association with the Miss Universe Organization, a partnership of Donald J. Trump and NBCUniversal.
Maureen has appeared on CBS’s Power of Ten with Drew Carey and FOX's Reality Channel,Solitary 3.0 plus has been featured in more than 100 media outlets including Forbes.com, The Huffington Post, Rachael Ray, and The Talk.
Maureen is currently the co-president of a nonprofit organization, Ascend, which is about empowering Pan Asians to be tomorrow’s leaders. She also sits on the board of Pacific Lutheran University’s School of Arts & Communication.
1. Why Am I Nervous Around Women? You get nervous around women because youÃ¢??re a human being who is intrigued and attracted by the opposite sex. 2. Why Can't I Approach Women? You can't approach women because you're afraid to fail. You're afraid that some girl will reject you, which will completely shatter your mental state whilst also humiliating you in front of your friends. Just a little sample, it's a man's man's world... This Program Is Not For The Faint Of Heart It Really Isn't. Welcome To (URR)Ver2.0, Except NO IMITATION...!!!??!!! Brought To You By The Team That Put Out "The Wolf On Wall St. VisualTape" And "Enter The Shark Tank" THEGOD720 & Tony Robinson El Are Your Hosts For A Wild Wednesday Night. Topics Include Current Events In American Society & Media, Book Reviews, Movie Reviews, Law & Politics, The Dynamics Surrounding Men And Women, Life + Everything And Anything Under The Kitchen Sink. Listeners Are Encouraged 2 Call-in & Participate...
1. Why Am I Nervous Around Women? You get nervous around women because your a human being who is intrigued and attracted by the opposite sex. 2. Why Can't I Approach Women? You can't approach women because you're afraid to fail. You're afraid that some girl will reject you, which will completely shatter your mental state whilst also humiliating you in front of your friends. Just a little sample, it's a man's man's world... This Program Is Not For The Faint Of Heart It Really Isn't. Welcome To (URR)Ver2.0, Except NO IMITATION...!!!??!!! Brought To You By The Team That Put Out "The Wolf On Wall St. VisualTape" And "Enter The Shark Tank" THEGOD720 & Tony Robinson El Are Your Hosts For A Wild Wednesday Night. Topics Include Current Events In American Society & Media, Book Reviews, Movie Reviews, Law & Politics, The Dynamics Surrounding Men And Women, Life + Everything And Anything Under The Kitchen Sink. Listeners Are Encouraged 2 Call-in & Participate...
This week on my conversation w will discuss what I have said for weeks that I see coming true. With the beheading of the American journal and Obama smiling while playing golf only moments after giving a 2 second press confrence about it. When is the media going to look at people as humans not whites or blacks, reds, asians ext... Shows that Obama knows he can do what ever he wants and nothing will happen to him. Also we will also talk about the Red's start to the season. Are the new signings of player going to be what is needed or will they need a lot more. That and a whole lot more so join me and be apart of the conversation.
BOB DARBY AND LYNN EAGLE FEATHER, ADVOCATES FOR THE HOMELESS MENTALLY ILL - Thursdays, 3pmEST ~ Please call to speak on air at (347) 857-3293 for all broadcasts. Darby studied in psychology and theology in graduate school.
Darby has been an advocate for the homeless mentally ill for more than twenty years. He has a B.A. in psychology from Emory University. He is a former employee of Georgia Regional Hospital, Boston State Hospital, and New Hampshire's Hanover-Darthmouth Hospital. In 1994, he co-founded Atlanta Food Not Bombs. Lynn Eagle Feather is an elder in the Lakota Nation. She discusses homelessness, drug and alcohol addiction, its causes and effects among Native Americans and others. Eagle Feather has been a human rights advocate for over 10 years.
Today's episode will center on injustices such as wrongful deaths by police, the Tazing of an 8-year-old Native girl by South Dakota police, and issues that YOU bring to the table. Call in and have your say.
Darby and Eagle Feather explain that people with serious mental illness and addictions are deliberately rendered homeless in the United States of America and deprived of psychiatric and medical health care services. This is unacceptable. Voters should petition elected officials to improve treatment and subsistence opportunities for mentally ill people and those with substance abuse issues. Use this link to contact your officials
This show is dedicated to all our Brothers and Sisters who suffer under the thumb of Sharia Law Globally.
Welcome to the English Defence League Radio Show – the place where we discuss the issues that the newspapers, TV, and terrestrial radio won’t touch.
This is the place where you will be apprised of the unpleasant truths regarding this issues of Islam, and its effects in the West…and can join in discussions about the facts, not the polished and anonymous half-truths that the authorities publish to keep you quiet.
Come and join us, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays at 8:30PM GMT, 4:30PM EDT (March 30, that will return to 3:30PM EDT) Your voice is welcome as well at (858) 777-5934 or Skype
Listen to the archive shows on Blog Talk Radio in archive at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-english-defence-league-show or the EDL Official Page at http://www.englishdefenceleague.org
“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.” ~ Edmund Burke
WARNING: We are unapologetically Politically Incorrect.
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (41 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (13 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (10 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Temple (8 chatters)
- Berean Bible Chapel Online Church (7 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (6 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (5 chatters)
- Dino Dean (5 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (5 chatters)
- Paranormal Talk Radio0 (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (4 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (3 chatters)
- Let It Grow (3 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (3 chatters)
- Kingdom United Ministries Network (2 chatters)
- DTRT Wrestling And MMA Online (2 chatters)
- Dianne T (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (2 chatters)
- The Prophetic Hour (2 chatters)
- Whisper nThunder (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- Pure Adrenaline (1 chatters)
- Rustie (1 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (1 chatters)
- Tailor Made (1 chatters)
- Talk With Hope Radio (1 chatters)
- Tell the Truth with Sharon Pope (1 chatters)
- The Cricket Show (1 chatters)
- bondservant4jesus (1 chatters)
- Bones X (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- pastorsydney mckenzie (1 chatters)