SORT BY Relevancy
Many of us would like to cook authentic Asian dishes at home, but sometimes the ingredients are hard to find. And if you haven't learned by now, the mainstream grocery stores are overcharging you double, sometimes triple what you would pay at the Asian markets. So on this episode, I'll be sharing some dishes for a simple, healthy menu that is inexpensive, flavorful, and fun for your guests. And I'll talk in depth about the ingredients: what to look for, what brands I recommend, and where to buy them.
I'll also be sharing the Rola Family Lumpia Recipe, also known as Filipino Spring Rolls, and walking you through step-by-step so you can make them at home. Over the years people have begged me for the recipe, and I'm sharing it with you on this show. Anyone who has tasted my family's lumpia, is never satisfied with egg rolls or spring rolls served in a restaurant ever again! And to go with it, you'll learn the Ilocano Filipino traditional dipping sauce, plus the common mainstream restaurant-style sauce. I'll also share other variations of egg rolls or spring rolls from Southeast Asia that you may not have tried before, and are equally simple, tasty, and addictive! Some of these options are even Gluten-Free!
There are even more brands of soy & fish sauce than there are brands of American breakfast cereals, so I'll give you the names of brands that I recommend, and places where you can find them.
And of course what food gathering is complete without some kind of dessert? So I will be sharing my recipes for Matcha Green Tea Blondies, other Asian desserts that include Gluten-Free options that your guest will love!
It's going to be a massive show with the team traveling from Melbourne to Canberra for the DPRK-China match for the Asian Cup. Join the team as they give their low-down and insightful coaching advice.
Plus it's been a horror start for the federal government with the Prime Minister Tony Abbott looking already under siege with growing calls for his possible replacement. It started with copayments and it's moved onto an inquiry into the minimum wage, penalty rates and Australia's workplace relations system - no doubt a way to resurrect regressive industrial instruments.
It's going to be a massive show so make sure you join the team for a unique perspective on Australian politics and to vent your spleen!
Tonight....CD, La La, and LDX...present to you..a very detailed topic....The Asian Persuasion on Black Culture!!! It has been happening for years....good and bad!!! So...if you love Asian culture and the Asian influence on the Black Culture of today....ENJOY the show!!! Welcome inside of The Madhouse!!!
Our guest today is Moon Cho, founder of Ying Yang Living, a website dedicated to teaching the principles of health and wellness through the Asian traditions.
I first found one of Moon's YouTube videos (on fermented foods) and was very impressed with the quality, and I was interested to learn more about Asain cooking. It turned out Moon's website not only included cooking and nutrition, but also natural beauty tips, Feng Shui advice, exercise ideas, and lessons on spritual practice.
I've been a practicing acupuncturist for 10 years, and it's great that Asian medicine has "arrived" in the U.S., but there is so much more available to us in the rich cultural traditions of Asia. I'm excited to have Moon Cho on the show today to talk about her two foundations for health and happiness: spiritualty and nutrition.
Moon's website, youtube channel, twitter feed and facebook page.
Today we will be discussing the American approach to the Asian domino countries that fell. America intervened out of doctrine and good will but it did not change the course of destiny. Kim Jung Un's antics aren't accomplishing much but fireworks but don't doubt his future capabilities
Just a walk to the store and i come across a zombie etc
In this episode Frank speaks with Dr. Micah Woods, Chief Scientist of the Asian Turfgrass Center, "direct" from Bangkok, Thailand. Woods is the co-author of the Global Soil Survey (GSS) that informs the Minimum Level of Sustainable Nutrition (MLSN) efforts with Pace Turf's Dr. Larry Stowell. Expect some technical and lively discussion about turfgrass nutrition, soil testing, the MLSN guidelines, and the Global Soil Survey (GSS), and how each of can help produce some solid citizen science. Presented by DryJect, Maximus by DryJect, and True-Surface by Turfline.
Asia is a hidden gem of stunning places to run. Often overlooked as too hot Asia has running adventures to cater for all tastes.
Following on from the recent Partnerunning Show feature on running bucket lists and our American and European vacations this week we go on a tour of Asian marathons and other inviting running events.
Taking a month by month approach we cover the most popular events including Paris and London as well as lesser known events.
Also on this weeks show:
Over the shoulder
The road ahead
Join Dr. Donnamaria Culbreth & Dr. Julie Jung-Kim for a discussion on the status of Asian Black Relations and the need for racial unity among people of color.
Intersections Match Talk Radio - Jasbina Ahluwalia's
Lifestyle Radio Show Presents:
TUE. JULY 28, 4:00 pm ET
Listen Live: (646) 595 2850
...An interactive discussion with Dr. Helen Fisher - Biological Anthropologist, Chief Scientific Advisor - Match.com
ARCHIVES of Jasbina's previous radio shows available at: http://intersectionsmatch.com/talk-radio/
To learn more about Intersections Match, The Only Premier -> Matchmaking & Online Dating Support Firm --> For Indian Singles in North America & the U.K. --> For Indian Singles: http://intersectionsmatch.com/
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (495 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (114 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (52 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (25 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (25 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (20 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (19 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (18 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (12 chatters)
- GeoengineeringWatch News Hour (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Papa Lou (9 chatters)
- Witch School (9 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (8 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (8 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (7 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (7 chatters)
- American Statesman (6 chatters)
- Fins Radio (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- E3 Radio (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (5 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- The Advise Show (4 chatters)
- Its The Radio Show (4 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- RoxieZw (3 chatters)
- Euphoric Network Media (3 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (2 chatters)
- NCI Family Radio (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Brower Report (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (0 chatters)