SORT BY Relevancy
3:00 –Dr. Donna Mitchell and Dr. David Lawrence, Deans, University of Rio Grande will discuss a new educational program –DSW, Direct Service Worker Certificate that meets the need job force demands regarding in-home health Care. Also, discussion will surround the University of Rio Grande’s AQIP – Academic Quality Improvement Program - process through which the University of Rio Grande/Rio Grande Community College maintains its accredited status with The Higher Learning Commission.
Luke Daniels, student with the University of Rio Grande, will be interviewing Dr. Worley regarding the four (4) major program areas at The Ohio State University South Centers in Piketon, Ohio on March 18, 2015 at 3:00 pm. Dr. Worley will spotlight, the Research and Educational Programs that include: HORTICULTIRE, AQUACULTURE. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT NETWORK and SOIL/WATER.
Travel writer Linda Kissam 'Food, Wine & Shopping Diva' chats about her recent visit to Scottsdale, Arizona where she stayed at the Talking Stick Resort, sipped wine at Lawrence Dunham Vineyards Wine Gallery, and dined at The Farm. Listen to her Big Blend Radio interview with hosts Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith, the mother-daughter travel team and and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine. Linda Kissam is a professional travel, food, and wine writer based out of Southern California and is also the President of the International Food, Wine & Travel Writers Assosiation. Linda is a columnist for Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine and frequent guest on Big Blend Radio. You can also read her stories on AllinGoodTaste.info. Her Scottsdale travel article will be featured in the upcoming April 2015 issue of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine.
This interview originally aired on March 15, 2015, on Big Blend Radio's Champagne Sundays variety show!
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine for Big Blend Radio’s Vacation Station show, focusing on Yuma, Arizona ‘The Great Gateway to the Southwest’. This show airs live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
On this Episode:
- Rex Ijams – Historic Yuma Theatre and Yuma Art Center
- Bruce Brown – Desert Hills Golf Course
- Tanisha Yee - Yuma Civic Center
- Yvonne Peach - Coronado Motor Hotel, Yuma Landing Bar & Grill and Casa de Coronado Museum
- Debbie Mansheim of Basket Creations & More and Bard Date Company talks Medjool Date Nutrition
- Donna George of The Peanut Patch shares Fun Facts about Peanuts
Plus, Yuma Hollywood History with Steve Schnecickert!
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith, publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine and Spirit of America Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Vacation Station travel show. This episode focuses on Tonto National Monument and Globe in central Arizona, a destination Nancy & Lisa visited as part of their Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 408 National Park units.
On This Episode
- Libby Schaaf - Chief of Interpretation, Tonto National Monument
- Ellen Kretsch – Executive Director Globe-Miami Chamber of Commerce
- Kip Culver - Historic Globe Main Street Program & Cobre Valley Center for the Arts
- Leana Asberry - Supervisor, Besh-Ba-Gowah Archaeological Park
- Rebecca Williams – Dream Manor Inn
- Phil Smith – Copper Country Renezvous
- R. Michael Wilson – Author ‘Crime & Punishment in Early Arizona’ & ‘More Frontier Justice in the Wild West: Bungled, Bizarre, and Fascinating Executions’
In tonights episode of The Red Light Sports Ramble, presented by The Red Light Sports Network, Evan Witalison and Troy Otradovec welcome the newest Green Bay Packer. Kyle Sebetic signed a free agent contract, on March 11, and is a Wisconsin native. Sebetic played his college football for the University of Dayton, and was signed as a Free Agent, by the New York Giants. He was released at the end of training camp, and spent one week, on their practice squad. After we spend some time with Kyle, we will preview the Wisconins Badgers Elite 8 matchup, against the Arizona Wildcats. Listen in and call the show
This afternoon on the program, we chat about the two games that have spots for the Final Four on the line! We preview the Wildcats and the Badgers from Los Angeles as well as #Kentucky tries to stay undefeated against the Irish of #NorteDame! We will give you the keys to the game as well as top headlines and a whole lot more!
Opening Song is Fireball by Pitbull
Images via Google Images
End Song is March Madness CBS Theme Song
1A- The NY Rangers send the West Conference a message with a 7-2 win over Anaheim!!
2A- March Madness continues!! Brackets blown up!!
3A- Who's at fault for NY Mets P Zach Wheeler's injury??
4A- Indianapolis Colts propose a new extra point conversion. Yes?? OR No??
4B- The NFL Veterans Combine
4C- The Dallas Cowboys sign LB Greg Hardy!! Good or bad move??
4D- Darren Sharper pleads to charges in Arizona. New charges in Las Vegas??
4E- NY Giants Eli Manning and contract talks!!
5A- PG Steve Nash retires form the NBA and the LA Lakers!!
5B- SF Kevin Durant shut down!! Should it be for the rest of the season??
5C- C Marc Gasol says he won't rule out the NY Knicks during his free agency??
5D- Should the NY Knicks keep Andrea Bargnani and Alexey Shved??
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
On This Episode:
- Henry Biernacki ‘The Global Henry’ will discuss his recent visit to Guanajuato, Mexico. Henry is a world traveler to over 130 countries, an airline captain and line check airman, and author of the novel ‘No More Heroes.’
- Regina Leeds ‘The Zen Organizer’ will share tips on organizing your kitchen and garage. Regina has been organizing clients for over 20 years, and is the author of 9 books on the subject including New York Times best-seller ‘One Year to an Organized Life’.
- Richard Stamp & Espy Matlock will discuss the Hummingbird and Butterfly Gardens in the West Wetlands Park in Yuma, Arizona.
Radio Angola (RA): teremos o privilégio de entrevistar ao vivo o com a presidente da Associação justiça, Paz e Democracia (AJPD), Lúcia Da Silveira. Durante a nossa entrevista, iremos abordar questões relacionadas com a apresentação do relatório sobre a situação dos Defensores dos Direitos Humanos em Angola e outras questões candentes da política e da economia Angolana.
A entrevista será realizada no domingo, dia 28 de Março, às 15 horas de Angola, 10 horas de Washington, 16 horas da Africa do Sul, e 14 de Portugal.
Por Florindo Chivucute
Os nossos ouvitem podem também participar em directo no programa via Skype ou telefonar para 011(914) 338-0378 escolhendo a opção 1. Perguntas e sugestões podem ser enviadas para email@example.com. A Rádio Angola – uma rádio sem fronteiras – é um dos projectos da Friends of Angola, onde as suas opiniões e sugestões são validas e respeitadas.