SORT BY Relevancy
GetRealLive is in full support of International Day of the Girl. For weeks we have been sharing #grlpower Turn Up the Volume and today all the conversations, the posts and the combined efforts of many of us come together to talk, to celebrate and to use our voices to proclaim that THIS IS NOT OKAY! Day 2 and Our guests today are: Co Founder of the not for profit organisation Village Artisan, Tasha Cox joins Susan & Nicole to not only talk about International Day of the Girl and #grlpower Turn Up the Volume and the work their organisation does in India. At Village Artisan they believe that it is possible to make a difference. They share an appreciation for the beauty of traditional crafts, yet have a conscience regarding their environment and the people who live in it. The beauty and uniqueness of these products are a result of many handicraft traditions practiced in India and passed down from generation to generation. Plus we have Jane Kennedy, founder of A Girl and Her World, joining us to host this live conversation. Jane brings so much depth in this arena, not only does she run an amazing organisation, she also works for an Aid and Humanitarian organisation so her world is full of understanding and bringing solutions to the table.
It's that time of yearr agian!!!!!!!! It's Pumpkin season and Alex loves everything about Pumpkins. Alex loves to carve Pumpkins for Halloween and he also loves to cook and bake with Pumpkins. But on this show, Alex is going to explain how you can cook and bake with pumpkins. Topics for this show include the kinds of pumpkins there are and the kinds good for cooking and baking, some common pumpkin dishes and pumpkin desserts, how to use a pumpkin as a garnish,and so much more. If you love fall and you love Pumpkins then this show is for you!!!! I will be giving out my famous and delicious Pumpkin whoopee pie recipe once agian, a pumpkin cheesecake recipe, a delicious pumpkin doughnut recipe,and finally a pumpkin ravolii recipe. Feel free to call in at 646-716-6458 with any pumpkin questions, any fall baking questions, tell me your favorite pumpkin dessert and more. Enjoy the show!
Happy Halloween 2013!
On this show, I am going to be talking about ways you can bake with Oreo cookies. Oreos are Amercia's favorite cookie! We are going to celebrate our 160th eposide by talking about some awesome cookies! On this show I am going to explain what an oreo is, the history and origin of Oreos, what you can make with oreos, some common oreo dishes, and finally the different kinds of Oreos Nabisco makes. I also have a fried oreo, oreo cheesecake, oreo brownie, and oreo ice cream recipes in store for you. Feel free to call in at 646-716-6458 with any oreo questions, tell me your favorite oreo, ask cooking or baking questions. Help me celebrate 160 episodes by listening and eating oreos!
M and M candy are very common around the world. Whether they are eaten as a snack, given out during Halloween or to be baked in a dessert. On this show, Alex is going to tell you how you can bake with M and m candy. Alex is going to briefly explain M and M candy how it started and such, then talk about some common desserts that include M and Ms, what you can bake with M and M's and more. If you love M and M's this show is for you!!!!! I will have my awesome M@M cookie recipe in store, M@M brownie recioe, M@M icecream recipe, and M@M pancake recipes in store for you! Feel free to call in at 646-716-6458 with any m@m questions, talk m@m baking, tell me what you use M@ms for, and more. Dial 646-716-6458. While listening to the show, enjoy some M@ms .....
Happy Halloween 2013!
Gluten-free expert, author, coach and advocate Jules Shepard hosts a weekly show offering news, interviews with intriguing guests, gluten-free baking tips and otherwise lively conversation.
Jules will give you all the information you need to have a safe and happy gluten-free Halloween -- all treats, no tricks!
To submit questions, email Support@JulesGlutenFree.com, post to Jules' Facebook page or post to Jules' Twitter account.
Jules Gluten Free Flour on Facebook
Death Metal Domesticated is a celebration of food, focusing on the home cook. I am just a guy who has three real loves in this world. I love wrestling (and am a fully trained pro wrestler), loud, angry music, and cooking for the people I care about.When I was a little kid, my mom took the time to teach me how to cook. You see the week before her back had gone out really badly and the family was forced to live of of the one thing I as a child knew how to make, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Now, as much as i love a classic P-B and J, I don't want one every day. Fast forward a few years to the age of Food Television. As a big diy kind of person, I wanted to replicate some of the dishes I was seeing. When I started messing around some of the flavors and techniques that I saw, I realized how easy it can be to really take a dish from OK to amazing.To me, well prepared food is an expression of love. When you are cooking for family, friends, your significant other, a girl/guy you hope to impress, you always want to try to bring it up just a little bit. There is so much out there to try, and a lot of it can be intimidating. I hope to make it all just a little more attainable.What Death Metal Domesticated wants to do is help you take that first step. Do you enjoy cooking and want to step up your game? Are you afraid to step into the kitchen and want a little hand holding? I can help you with that. So feel free to have a listen, look through some pictures and if nothing else, enjoy yourself. I know I will!Spread the word!
In this episode of Give Startups A Chance, I am thrilled to interview Nicole Judge and Thomas Wilson as they share their startup journey in rural Canada while introducing Canada to an age-old delight of Cider.
Dr. Nicole Judge is a veterinarian and her husband, Thomas Wilson, a fifth generation farmer, is also the past president of the Peel Soil and Crop Association and Golden Horseshoe Soil and Crop Association.
Nicole and Thomas are the co-owners of the Spirit Tree Estate Cidery.Spirit Tree is an award winning straw bale construction apple winery/ wood-fired oven artisan bakery/farm shop/cider mill. Thomas and Nicole took cider making courses in Somerset, England and Geneva, New York. They also studied artisan bread making at the Cordon Bleu Paris, and the San Francisco Baking Institute. Since opening Spirit Tree Estate Cidery, they have been awarded Commercial Building of The Year 2009 by the Canadian Farm Builders Association, Environmentalist of the Year 2010 by the Town of Caledon, Impact Award 2010 by the Caledon Chamber of Commerce, Culinary Destination 2010 by the Headwaters Tourism Association, Ontario Farm Market of the Year 2010 by the Ontario Farm Fresh Marketing Association, a Premiers Award in Agricultural Innovation, and Ontario Cider Makers Challenge 2010 for Best Cider in Ontario.
Listen to this episode on how a couple realized their vision and the journey of introducing cider to Canada.
Welcome back to The Early Bird Eater.
Today we talk about a hearty warm dish I made over the weekend Fired and spiced stew I will go through a step by step guide on how to cook it.
Along with some photos and links as to where you can see more abour Flavorliving and The Early Bird eater.
Also a stunning track By Eva Cassidy.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (196 chatters)
- John Baptist (129 chatters)
- NTEB (83 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (64 chatters)
- Bigfoot Tonight Show (55 chatters)
- Websleuths (52 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (46 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (41 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (23 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (18 chatters)
- Medium David M Baker (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (13 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (12 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (10 chatters)
- ARC Studies (10 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- Tarvino (10 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (10 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (10 chatters)
- New Colony Network (10 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (10 chatters)
- NDB Media (9 chatters)
- Kawakab (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- BITEradio me (8 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (8 chatters)
- Starborn Support Radio (7 chatters)
- Premo Mondone (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (6 chatters)
- We Built That Network (6 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (5 chatters)
- Fox Valley Kubb Radio (5 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (5 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (4 chatters)
- POZ I AM RADIO (4 chatters)
- Survival Radio Christian Network (4 chatters)
- SnotleyFunTyme Radio (4 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (4 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (4 chatters)
- BWIG Radio (4 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (4 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- KDCL Media (3 chatters)
- MoodSwings (3 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (3 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (3 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (3 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (2 chatters)
- URBAN DIVA RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (2 chatters)
- Moonlighting by Numbers (2 chatters)
- kamau301 (2 chatters)
- chocmami (2 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- BeverlyD (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Hip Hop National Radio (1 chatters)
- ISTA Network (1 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- Prayer International (1 chatters)