SORT BY Relevancy
What do you need to know about artificial insemination and Intrauterine insemination (IUI), including home insemination. Our guests will be Dr. Mitchell Essig, Medical Director of Cryos International and Mikki Morrissette, founder of ChoiceMoms.org, a website for single mothers by choice. infertility, fertility, single mothers, single motherhood, lesbian couples, lesbian mothers, artificial insemination, IUI, fertility treatment, male factor infertility
America has a high rate of children and Adults with Sugar Diabetes of Different Types and it has become like an epidemic in our society. What Is Sugar?, Why Is There More Of A Bent On Artificial Sugar than Natural Sugar? Do It Really Matter Which Sugar It Is? These are questions that we will explore as well as what sugar we should be using, and How Much?
Did you know that artificial sweeteners are used in more than 6,000 products, often marketed as “diet” or “sugar-free” products?
Aspartame, also known by names such as Equal and Nutrasweet are believed to be carcinogenic and account for more reports of adverse reactions than all other foods combined! And millions of people consume this toxic chemic daily, thinking it’s a healthy alternative to sugar.
This week I’m interviewing filmmaker Cori Bracket about her documentaries Sweet Misery and Sweet Remedy to discover the connection between common consumer items (such as diet soda) and a wealth of health problems including serious issues such as multiple sclerosis.
Join us to learn:
The symptoms of aspartame poisoning and the dire health consequences of consistent aspartame consumption
What common popular products contain dangerous amounts of aspartame
What you can do to insure that you and your family are protected from this toxic chemical
In this radio show, we interview Mr. Irmantas Naujikas of Neurotechnology, based out Lithuania, making this our second international broadcast. Neurotechnology is different from other Biometric Vendors in that they focus much more heavily upon the software side of Biometrics, rather than the hardware side. They offer Software Development Kits (SDK's) not only large scale fingerprint indentification systems for such applications as AFIS, but also for Iris Recognition, Voice Recgonition, and Facial Recognition. To make things even more interesting, Neurotechnology is also involved in the research and development of Artificial Intelligence, and various Robotics technologies. We will find out about this and much more from Mr. Naujikas in this interview, as well as their plans to remain competitive in the Biometrics Industry.
Medtronic is the global leader in medical technology – alleviating pain, restoring health and extending the life for millions of people around the world. The Diabetes business at Medtronic (www.medtronicdiabetes.com) is the world leader in advanced diabetes management solutions, including integrated diabetes management systems, insulin pump therapy, continuous glucose monitoring systems and therapy management software, as well as world-class, 24/7 expert consumer and professional service and support.
"Francine R. Kaufman, MD is Chief Medical Officer and Vice President of Global,Clinical and Health Affairs at Medtronic Diabetes. In addition to her role at Medtronic, Dr. Kaufman is a Distinguished Professor Emerita of Pediatrics and Communications at the Keck School of Medicine and the Annenberg School of Communications of the University of Southern California, and an attending physician at Childrens Hospital Los Angeles. Dr. Kaufman has published more than 200 peer-reviewed and invited publications. She is the author of more than 30 books or book chapters."
We've talked many times about the "turkey baster" method of lesbian conception, but what about the clinical method? Tonight we have Dr. Susanna Park of the San Diego Fertility Center on talking about the many routes of lesbian conception, from ICI (vaginal inseminations) to IUI to IVF. Dr. Park will cover fertility testing, fertility enhancement, treatments, fertility drugs, IUIs, IVF and the unique way both women in the couple can be intimately involved in the creation of their child.
Find out more about Dr. Park and the San Diego Fertility Center at http://www.sdfertility.com/.
Shalom everyone this evening we will be discussing social indoctrination. in·doc·tri·nate is to teach (a person or group) to accept a set of beliefs uncritically. It is the process of inculcating ideas, attitudes, cognitive strategies or a professional methodology (see doctrine).  It is often distinguished from education by the fact that the indoctrinated person is expected not to question or critically examine the doctrine they have learned. As such the term may be used pejoratively, often in the context of education, political opinions, theology, religious dogma or anti-religious convictions. The term is closely linked to socialization; in common discourse, indoctrination is often associated with negative connontations, while socialization refers to cultural or educational learning. We must acknowledge and accept that the older generations where assimilated and passed down the techniques of indoctrination possibly without even knowing it because they/we where only doing what was familiar to us because of our own indoctrination.
The third part of Atlas Shrugged debuted at the box office this week. In this final section of the Ayn Rand's famous novel, the illusive character, John Galt, takes over the airwaves to explain the downfalls of a government that entangles itself in the daily operations of private businesses.
Also covered in this episode:
* Obama Says that ISIS is not Islamic (video courtesy of Whitehouse.gov)
* Nancy Pelosi claims that civilization as we know it will be over if the GOP takes control of the Senate (http://dailycaller.com/2014/09/12/nancy-pelosi-civilization-in-jeopardy-if-gop-takes-senate-video/)
* The Times of India reports that scientists are working towards farming micro-humans to remove animals from drug and medical testing.
* DC 6th graders were instructed to compare George W. Bush to Hitler as an official assignment.
This program will be featuring Outsourcing/Offshoring Information and Resources Subject Tracer™. This Internet Annotated Link Dataset Compilation is dedicated to the latest and most competent resources for outsourcing and offshoring resources and alerts available over the Internet. The following selected outsourcing and offshoring resources and alerts offer excellent knowledge and information discovery sources to help you accomplish your research and discovery goals! We will also discussing my latest freely available Awareness Watch Newsletter V12N9 September 2014 featuring the following: a) Peer to Peer (P2P), File Sharing, Grid and Matrix Search Engines; b) Semantic Web Research Resources; c) Artificial Intelligence Resources; and d) Bot and Intelligent Agent Research Resources and Sites.and my freely available September 2014 Zillman Column highlighting Student Research Resources Library. You may call in to ask your questions at (718)508-9839. The show is live and thirty minutes in length starting at 2:00pm EST on Saturday, September 13, 2014 and then archived for easy review and access. Listen, Call and Enjoy!!
Not everything you see on TV is real. In fact most of what you see is fake. If it is not 100% artificial it is heavily slanted and biased toward an agenda or corporate entity. The mainstream news has even been caught so many times creating story lines and exaggerating truths that most of it can be labeled "infotainment". Is mainstream media distracting from a bigger more deeper issue? What is happening that we don't see on the news? #FEAR: ISIS, RIOTS, AND OTHER MEDIA DECEPTIONS.
Sweetwater also comes through to talk about the their music, the fans, and explain what is "Perfect Hot Sex"
9/11/14 @11PM EST blogtalkradio.com/2RAW4TV CALL 3234100036 TO COMMENT, ?, OR LISTEN VIA PHONE
How many hoops are you willing to go through to conceive? How much can you handle emotionally? Some lesbians get pregnant really easy, given our means of conception through artificial insemination. Some lesbians have a few challenges. Some women have a lot of challenges! Tune in to find out how one lesbian warrior mama fought the good fight (for 4 years!!) and came out on top! Leah Straley shares her journey and the tools she used to get pregnant and stay sane along the way.
Leah's personal fertility essential oil blend recipe (using doTERRA oils):
20 drops clary sage
20 drops geranium
15 drops fennel
5-10 drops frankinsense
Tonight, fellow podcaster and very funny Canadian lesbian, Sandra D Sanchez of the podcast Change of Address, shares with us all the beautiful and gory highlights of her insemination, birth and parenting adventures. If you want to know what it's like to cross the border to pick up your sperm and inseminate in a dingy American hotel room, or give birth with too much room in your womb, tune in. Sandra will likely spare no detail!
You can find her podcast Change of Address on iTunes. Or listen here: http://changeofaddress.podbean.com/. Find her on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Change-of-Address/243453799143281.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (91 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (38 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (13 chatters)
- John Baptist (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Ron Reck (6 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (6 chatters)
- Tony Robinson El (6 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (5 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (2 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (2 chatters)
- knowurenemy (2 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- Big C Radio (2 chatters)
- BTR4367 (2 chatters)
- canadianglen (2 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (2 chatters)
- BeverlyD (2 chatters)
- Boyd and Lucinda (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- Talk Jamaica (1 chatters)
- Pure Journey Radio (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Dr Auset (1 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (1 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (1 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)