SORT BY Relevancy
Do you have arthritis? Do you occasionally have flare ups and not sure what might be the cause? Might it be possible your diet is contributing to systemic inflammation?
My guest is Baker Dan, author of Beating Arthritis: Alternative Cooking. Baker Dan wrote this book based on his experience with arthritis, the process of inflammation and how to change his diet with no tool to guide him. It is a collection of recipes that address the limitations we may have in our diet. It is simple, concise and very easy to follow. You are not asked to purchase fancy ingredients to create foods that you have to learn to like or to make foods that only you can eat. The recipes are made so the whole family can enjoy fresh, healthy food together.
For more information and to purchase the book, visit: www.bakerdan.com
Shared freely in this incredible show is medicine for the moment. Our host medicine woman Annique guides us in a healing meditation that allows you to recieive from source the frequency,light, tonal resonance, word alchemy and angelic assistance to change. In this show we are given the change for Pain; for Arthritis; and for the Joints. Follow us on our fb page facebook/MedicineWoman or send us a message. Thank you for listenning.
background music for meditation
Parama karuna by Rasa
Aquarius by Anugama
Gayatri Mantra by Cynthia Snodgrass and Jim Oliver
Healthy living is more than eating and exercising; it requires a permanent lifestyle change. . Today we continue to learn more on how to evaluate where one’s health is at and then find out how to implement lifestyle changes so that the body can do what it naturally wants to do and that is to be HEALTHY!
Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Joint Health and Natural Remedies. How can one keep flexible and pain free naturally?
In Closings TAKE action for your Health visit www.tafyh.com or www.takingactionforyourhealth.ca
HEALTH IS WEALTH AND IT IS ALL ABOUT NFORMATION AND TRANSFORMATION. For fact sheets with more information on the products discussed go to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or www.mynsp.com/kathydeane. UNTIL NEXT TIME blessings to you all and thank you for Taking Action For Your Health! A reminder, this program is for educational purposes only. Always consult with a qualified practitioner before embarking on any program.
2012 Kentucky Pharmacist of the Year Alyson Schwartz, PharmD, CDE, from Medica Pharmacy discusses the link between Rheumatoid Arthritis & Auto Immune Disease with Roth Stratton on WBRT AM1320.
Anna's Journey is proud to introduce Karen Kansler, RN, a community outreach nurse and arthritis navigator at
MedStar Good Samaritan who will talk with Anna about arthritis!
What is it?
Can it be avoided? Are there warning signs?
Listen in to learn just a bit more "fact" about something 'everyone' seems to have!
Who does get it and how?
Is there a best treatment?
Join the show live on air at 8 AM on Wednesday June 25...
Arthritis is the subject today as Laura Theodore, the Jazzy Vegetarian welcomes the internationally recognized expert on nutrition and health, Dr. Pam Popper. Laura Theodore’s cookbooks are now available, including the new book: Jazzy Vegetarian Classics! Dr. Popper will share helpful tips for anyone who suffers from arthritis. Dr. Pam Popper is a naturopath, an internationally recognized expert on nutrition and health and she is the Founder and Executive Director of The Wellness Forum. Dr. Popper is the author of the popular and riveting new book Food Over Medicine. She is part of Dr. T. Colin Campbell’s teaching team at eCornell, teaching part of a certification course on plant-based nutrition. Dr. Popper appears in the feature film documentary, Forks Over Knives, about diet and health and she is one of the co-authors of the companion book to the film, which appeared on the New York Times bestseller list.
Dr. Kevin Passero and his special guest Dr. Mayo Friedlis will be discussing using stem cells and platelets from your own body to treat arthritis and other musculoskeletal injuries.
Dr. Friedlis joined the National Spine & Pain Centers in 1983 and has helped expand the practice into a leading pain management facility. He is passionate about the science of managing pain and committed to delivering the most effective therapies possible to each of his patients. Dr. Friedlis is one of few physicians in the Washington DC area trained to perform Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy, and is one of the first doctors in the area to use Stem Cell Therapy for musculoskeletal injuries, in particular knee and hip arthritis.
Arthritis Reversal this eposode involves the medications and foods that can cause and reverse arthritis.
Inflammation is the key and the main cause of joint degeneration, we will go over simple diet solutions and some hidden causes that you may not be aware of. Some "health foods" can cause degeneration.
Some foods that you think may be bad for you can actually heal joints.
Don't miss this episode!!
Join Dr. Simba Wiltz and Asli Goncer as they talk about one of the most common conditions among humans and cats: arthritis. We talk about treatment for arthritis in humans and animals, and introduce the newest segment to the show: Fifteen Freakishly Fast Fun Cat Facts!
Celebrity interviews regarding obesity and its relation to dementia, anti aging, arthritis, cancer and heart disease. The Dr. Repices' host the show and talk about life style changes for a healthier and longer life.We also offer non surgical fat removal with diffent modalities so that there is no cutting or down time. We also offer a lipolight lifestyle program for you to lose weight and shoe at the same time. Are you worried about dementia, heart disease? Call in to our show or just listen.
Today we also welcome author Les Cochran talking about Signature Affair and upcoming books.
As a public educator for thirty-eight years Les committed himself to innovation, academic excellence and organizational change. As an administrator, he raised standards, streamlined structures, opened doors of communication, reduced expenditures to balance budgets and reallocated funds for new ventures.
President, Youngstown State University—1992-2000
Provost, Southeast Missouri State University—1980-1992
Professor, Dean, Vice Provost, Central Michigan University—1970-1980
Instructor, Wayne State University—1969
We also welcome Dr. Nicholas A. Shirghio, AP, DOM to discuss prolotherapy and how it works and what conditions it can help.
The worst thing an arthritis sufferer can do is stay sedentary. Because of the pain,stiffness and inflammation caused by this illness most people afflicted by it prefer to do nothing. Exercise can help you counteract the daily challenge of an arthritis sufferer. Tune in on Sunday 5/12@7p and find out how exercise can be your ally!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (199 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (128 chatters)
- Straitway (65 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (64 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (32 chatters)
- reactionariez (25 chatters)
- p0rnopuppy (23 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (22 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (20 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (18 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (13 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (13 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (12 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (10 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (9 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (9 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (9 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (8 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (8 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (8 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Papa Lou (3 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Aaron McCready (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- zuadionzunno (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- LJT Radio (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Voice OF Yahweh Show (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- 63023 (1 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Janesville Community Radio (1 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- DHead Radio (1 chatters)
- Kickin* it with Krystal (0 chatters)
- Curious Times (0 chatters)