SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode we recap the Tennessee - Utah State game and talk about which units need improvement from week 1 to week 2. We also will preview a fast Arkansas State Red Wolves team that is on its 5th head coach in 5 years. Arkansas State employs quick game and Tennessee's defense will need to stay light on their toes but also play assignment football to keep the Red Wolves contained. Hosts: Ben, Will, and Michael. Call in number is 657 383 0822
It seems as though the respit from reality that is sports has been overrun with poitics, noise and misbehaving. But The Sports Narrative Radio Show will soldier on and face these issues with a mix of sobriety and humor. On this episode:
- Hour 1 of the show is always centered anround football so we start in college football including blowing the coin flip, the worst coach in the SEC and more!
- Transitioning to the NFL, topics include TIMEOUT, Cowboys good or Locker terrible, my NFL conspiracy theory and more
- Be sure to tune into to segment 3 as we bring back Sports NPR Style, this week discussing the politics in the sports world, from domestic violence to child abuse to racism and more. Has this ruined sports for you? Is this reflective for society or isolated? We also welcome your thoughts at (347) 308-8637
- Deep philosophical discussion should always be followed by the silliness we find at Mick's Pub. This week, Mick's Dr Who recap, thoughts on cars (probably) and the award-winning Ride The Lightning
- Baseball is reaching the home stretch with the A's barely hanging on, the O's clinching and the Rangers battlng for the #1 pick. Mr Feltman and Dustin lead the segment
- We finish up with news and notes including hockey on the horizon, Fedex cashing in, EPL and UEFA updates and whatecer else we have time to squeeze in
So keep your ears listening, tell 4 friends and tune all your devices to The Sports Narrative Radio Show LIVE Wed Sept 17th from 830p-1030p CDT or anytime after on Itunes/podcasts or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
This week's Let's Talk Trains we will reach out to our friend Skip Waters to discuss the proposed changes that are being voted on in a few days. We will also discuss the John Hankey Blog on TRAINS.com. We would also like to hear from you on the issue, please call 646-716-7106 to discuss it.
Then for the second half of the show, we talk with Brain Waller, who is leading the effort to save the Eureka Springs & North Arkansas Railroad.
Great show, so won't you join us?
Independent Mark Moore is running for Lt. Governor of Arkansas, and is submitting to live E-townhalls so that any voter can hear what he has to say without the media as a filter and so that any citizen can talk to him in an unscripted environment. Candidates from the two establishment parties who have destroyed the economy don't dare give you this much access
Read more: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/mooreforltgov/2014/09/15/mark-moore-for-lt-governor-e-townhall-1#ixzz3DL16RCss
Rattle and Hum Sports Southeastern Conference Preview Show
RattleandHumSports.com host Bryan Houston welcomes back author of the book “Gumbo for a Tigers Soul” Ces Guerra to look back at the games of week 2 of the SEC and look forward to the games on the slate for week 3.
Arkansas, LSU and Texas A&M all licked lollipops in front of the home faithful in week two, while Alabama Florida and Auburn made easy work of their layups on their dockett for the conference's second week.
Ole Miss didn't leave much hope for the recently rsien Vanderbuilt faithful and Tennessee will head to Norman to take on the Sooners without a blemish thus far.
Georgia and South Carolina head the bill this Saturday, Texas A&M welcomes old Southwest Conference foe, Rice, to the renovated and now open for business Kyle Field, and Arkansas will carry the SEC tourch to the dust bowl that is Lubbock to take on coach GQ-bury and the MAsked Marauders. As for LSU, they prepare for a date in Death Valley with ULa Mon.
Join Bryan and Ces at a special 2 PM CDT Monday to listen in and chime in with your thoughts comments and even complaints. We are here for ya man...
The Metaphysical Edge with Bee Delozier returns to GGMRadio every Thursday at 11 AM Central.
TODAY'S SPECIAL TREAT ~ CRYSTAL MINING IN ARKANSAS. We just returned from a trip to Board Camp Crystal Mine and have a LOT of info to share. PLUS special guests, Orville and Cheryl Murphy of Board Camp Crystal Mine, Crystal King Joe Ray and Becky Newsome. We invite you to call in with your crystal questions and speak with our guests.
Join Bee and her special guests as they discuss the many subjects, trending news and interests in the metaphysical arena.
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress