SORT BY Relevancy
The Washington Nationals and Arizona Diamondbacks were tied up at 1-1 after eight, but the Nats rallied for a four-run ninth inning and a 5-1 win in the series finale in Chase Field.
Arizona Diamondbacks' starter Bronson Arroyo threw a complete game against the Washington Nationals and the D-Backs beat the Nats 3-1 tonight in Phoenix, AZ's Chase Field.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine for Big Blend Radio’s Vacation Station show, focusing on Yuma, Arizona ‘The Great Gateway to the Southwest’. This show airs live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
On this Episode:
- Rex Ijams – Historic Yuma Theatre and Yuma Art Center
- Bruce Brown – Desert Hills Golf Course
- Tanisha Yee - Yuma Civic Center
- Yvonne Peach - Coronado Motor Hotel, Yuma Landing Bar & Grill and Casa de Coronado Museum
- Debbie Mansheim of Basket Creations & More and Bard Date Company talks Medjool Date Nutrition
- Donna George of The Peanut Patch shares Fun Facts about Peanuts
Plus, Yuma Hollywood History with Steve Schnecickert!
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
On This Episode:
- Henry Biernacki ‘The Global Henry’ will discuss his recent visit to Guanajuato, Mexico. Henry is a world traveler to over 130 countries, an airline captain and line check airman, and author of the novel ‘No More Heroes.’
- Regina Leeds ‘The Zen Organizer’ will share tips on organizing your kitchen and garage. Regina has been organizing clients for over 20 years, and is the author of 9 books on the subject including New York Times best-seller ‘One Year to an Organized Life’.
- Richard Stamp & Espy Matlock will discuss the Hummingbird and Butterfly Gardens in the West Wetlands Park in Yuma, Arizona.
We stopped In Tombstone Arizona on the way back from Los Cruces New Mexico. My wife and I had both finished reading a couple of books about Wyatt Earp, Doc Holiday, and the OK Corral.
So we decided to make the detour and go see it
First the Bad News, while the parking is free, any attraction you might want to see charges admission
The Ghost town part of town reminded me to much “Knott’s Berry Farm” and or Calico. I would have preferred a deserted set of buildings and a walking tour
Again I sort of figured it was a tourist place so was not expecting too much
The road in / out of town is heavily patrolled so watch your speed
The Good News
We ate at “Big Nose Kate’s Saloon” the food was quite good , the service was great , the entertainment was pretty good, and was a neat place to eat and let one’s imagination take over and be there with Doc Holiday, and the others.
My wife and split a brisket Sandwich and a bowl of chili and each had a “Doc Holiday “to drink (Mr. Pub) but hey indulge me
They had a gentleman doing some street dancing for tips that while not western was rather interesting to watch
A lot of the residents are dressed in period clothing which gives the place that western look.
My wife bought some earrings at a Native American store as souvenirs.
Tombstone is a neat place to stop and visit , check off the bucket list, eat at “Big Nose Kate’s Saloon” and enjoy a couple of hours to break up that LONG I -10 drive BUT I do not foresee it has my favorite destination site yet
Join Andrew Aloha “Live” with Jesse & Kristin Blum in “Arizona Emu Oil”
FriNite, 8 February 2015
From 7 – 8:30pm AZT
A Spiritual Image Productions Event
Arizona Emu Oil is a product of nature dating back thousands of years to Australia where the Aborigines of the outback use it as a natural healing remedy in their daily lives. Modern day research shows that emu oil contains two exceptional active ingredients that enable it to be used as an effective topical pharmaceutical. The Linolenic acid inherently contained in the oil provides relief from sore muscles and joint pain while the Oleic acid provides a local anti-inflammatory effect. The penetrating effect oil may be related to its non-phosphorous composition, according to oil researcher Allen Strickland of Alabama……for more on this story go to http://www.spiritualimageproductions.com/Andrew_Aloha_Live
For more on Jesse & Kristin Blum go to https://www.travel-2U.com
Intro music, “This Change Is Going to Do Me Good”, by David Young @ http://www.davidyoungmusic.com
For More Visit Us @ http://www.spiritualimageproductions.com/SIP_divine_events
WEEKLY WORLD TRANSMISSION MEDITATION GROUP, WedNites, 7 – 9 pm (AZT)
90 Day Ascension Journey @ http://www.90dayascensionjourney.com
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays variety show, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
On This Episode:
- OPEN SESAME: The Story of Seeds – Award-winning filmmaker M. Sean Kaminsky discusses his new documentary.
- Norfolk Gardens Destinations – Glynn Burrows, Norfolk Tours in England
- Ventura, California – Travel writer Linda Kissam ‘Food, Wine & Shopping Diva’
- Presidio in Tubac AZ – Shaw Kinsey, Director of Tubac Presidio State Historic Park
- Events in Yuma AZ – Rex Ijams – Yuma Art Center & Historic Yuma Theatre, and Carrie Ring – Yuma Civic Center
- Alice Sweet Alice - Kansas City based alternative rock band.
Lets give a "Shout Out" to some more USA Community Gardens. )
1) Long Beach Organic from Long Beach, CA.
2) In Santa Ana, CA, "The Grain Project".
3) Arizona Community Gardens.
Have a Great Community Garden Day!
Mary K. Hukill, Author and Radio Show Host
Books and AudioBooks: Community Garden Revolution and
Community Garden Revolution Notes!
Get 10% OFF your purchase at www.natesamericanmadestore.com at the Garden Equipment and Tools. Just type in the Discount code of "comgar15" at your checkout. Enjoy!
The Arizona Cardinals saw their season come to an end with a 27-16 loss to the Carolina Panthers in the wild card round of the NFL playoffs. Jess and Seth look at the playoff disaster and what went wrong, not only in that game, but also in the final few games. Then, they look back at the season and reflect on how it was. Would it have been better to have missed the playoffs than make it and not perform well at all?
Then, the hosts give end of season awards -- MVPs, surprises and disappointments.
The next show will get into offseason issues for the Cardinals.
Make sure to head on over to Revenge of the Birds to continue the conversation.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s CHAMPAGNE SUNDAYS variety show!
- Piu Marie Eatwell – Awarding winning author of ‘THEY EAT HORSES, DON’T THEY?: The Truth About the French’
- Chef David Gilbert – Author ‘KITCHEN VAGABOND: A Journey Cooking and Eating Beyond the Kitchen’ and executive chef / owner of Tuk Tuk Taproom in San Antonio, Texas
- Roger Naylor – Arizona Journalist and author of ‘BOOTS & BURGERS: An Arizona Handbook for Hungry Hikers’
- Chef Hosea Rosenberg – Chef/owner of Blackbelly in Boulder, CO and winner of ‘Top Chef’ season 5
- Linda Morgan – Executive Director of Yuma Visitors Bureau will discuss the annual Yuma Lettuce Days Festival
- Dave Mansheim – Bard Date Company in Yuma, AZ
- Donna George – The Peanut Patch in Yuma, Arizona
On the second episode of the Venom Strikes Podcast, we will talk to staff writer John Tenney about the Diamondbacks presence on the International Market, the 2016 FA class, and the strikezone in baseball.
Finally, we will talk to Ryan P Morrison of Inside the Zona about optimizing a batting order, and the strikezone in baseball.
You can call in to the show at 648-378-1203, or you can reach us on twitter @joejacquezaz, or @VenomStrikes.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (34 chatters)
- Bellesprit (9 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (6 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (4 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (3 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (3 chatters)
- Worldwide WakeUP Call (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- kat01 (1 chatters)
- Local Live Music (1 chatters)
- Michael Vondracek (1 chatters)
- Sharvette Mitchell Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Christian Devotions Speak UP (1 chatters)
- WeekdayswithMurph (1 chatters)