SORT BY Relevancy
Before I get to the meat and potatos of the episode, I want to talk briefly about the Nye vs. Hamm debate that just happened. Then, the First Cause Argument.
Does the Cosmological argument hold water? What if there is a cause for the universe? How does the atheist deal with this all-too-common argument? This is my take on it.
Your calls make it awesome.
The universe appears to be designed. DNA is a code, and codes come from intelegent minds. Look at how complex the universe is! How could the eye possibly have evolved?
In this epidose, we'll discuss the design argument. Is irreducuble complexity reasonable? How do we get an eye?
Plus your calls makes the show more awesome than awesome. That makes sense, right?
Can morals be grounded without an external source? If there are standards of morality, from whence do they come? How can anyone make a judgement of good or evil without a standard?
Let's look at the moral argument for god, and condemn the bastard to the realm of imagination for failing so badly!!
Plus your calls.
Do I even have to say awesomesauce?
Even in the most loving, peaceful relationships, arguments happen. Sometimes they get heated and very ugly. What happens when in a moment of rage, you and your spouse begin to say the unspeakable? What happens when bad names are called and someone hits below the belt with hurtful remarks? What happens when someone threatens divorce? When it gets this bad, can you reconcile? What words can you say to erase the effects of the extreme hurt caused by the argument
TAG: The Transcendental Argument for God. The biggest bunch of bull ever comprised.
This episode will discuss the ways of TAG. If Chet from New York calls in, it will be filled with awesomeness.
Can anyone reason without god? Can people find logic without a creator? Is TAG anymore than a "I know you are but what am I" game with god?
Your call makes it awesome.
In this re-airing, blogger Sacerdotus responds to the fallacious argument of 3000 gods that atheists often use. They claim that since mankind has a variety of "gods," that theists are atheist to the rest of these gods that they do not believe in or worship. Sacerdotus explains this argument and shows using history, anthropology, philosophy, psychology and logic to show that this argument is bunk and shows the ignorance atheists have regarding what "God" really is. He explains why there are so "many gods" in human cultures throughout the world and how this does not contradict monotheism in the sense atheists believe it does.
The Argument: Covenantal or Dispensational?
Switch on almost any Christian TV or radio broadcast, buy almost any Christian book dealing with the Last Days, and what you'll hear is a viewpoint called "Premillenial dispensationalism". Popularized and taught at many American seminaries today including Dallas Theological Seminary in Texas, it gives a perspective on the Jewish People, the nation of Israel, the Middle East and the Second Coming of Christ that historically the Church has rejected for most of her 2000 years. This Thursday at 9:30 pm, we'll talk about WHY that's been so. Tune in and take notes! Your host, Rev. Rick Anderson on "Jewish Roots" a podcasted radio talk show. Listen LIVE at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/fougcrew, twitter, linkedin, Googleplus, and facebook.com/fougcrew. To call with a question or comment: 347-324-5759.
Can we define god into existence? Can we use semanitcs to be apologetics? Is anyone convinced by this? The Onological Arguement for the existence of god is a complete failure. We'll explore why.
Plus your calls.
By definition, this will be awsome.
Pastor Brian examines the Kalaam Cosmological Argument for the existence of God and the need for a Creator in this episode.
On today's show, we talk about the end of the high school sports season while trying to figure out what to talk about in the coming weeks. We will also hit on spring football and who is making waves getting ready for fall. Oh, and there's also an adult film star interview we need to get to, so yeah there's that too. So turn up your headphones, chill and enjoy the Argument.
UGP Radio has been nominated for Podcast of the Year in the "Politics/News" category, by New Media Community's The People's Choice Podcast Awards! http://podcastawards.com
UGP Radio's The UnderGround Professor, is a show blending America's History, religions, & politics, with current events and Original intent as the focus of our Constitutional studies.
GUEST CALL-IN: (718) 664-6456
American's for a Constitutionally Federated Republic http://connect.freedomworks.org/node/344922
Freedom Works: The UnderGround Professor Michael Jones: http://connect.freedomworks.org/node/22412
in Self Help
Dr. Julie Helmrich, psychologist from Milwaukee, WI and originator of Shrink n Drink, delivers a weekly mini-course on "arguing your way into a great marriage," using communication skills such as 1) creating a joint platform, 2) humor at self, 3) invalidity-validy principle, 4) attunement to deeper, more vulnerable feelings. In-person Argument Clinics are described. Next one is in February, 2104 in Milwaukee, WI
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (484 chatters)
- The Sedona Connection (302 chatters)
- John Baptist (101 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (39 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (20 chatters)
- Hex Education (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (18 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (18 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- canadianglen (17 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (15 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (14 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (13 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (12 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (11 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (11 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (11 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (10 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- Dave in the City (9 chatters)
- 12kyle (8 chatters)
- Quagmire America (8 chatters)
- thedean (8 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (7 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (7 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (7 chatters)
- Americas Most Haunted (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Love Productions (5 chatters)
- angelicar (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- The Stack Off (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (4 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (3 chatters)
- illblogradio (3 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Wicked Space Radio (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (2 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (2 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- The Signalis Show (1 chatters)
- The Dr Kim Show (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (1 chatters)
- Stu The Wine Guru (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- The Versus Podcast (1 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (0 chatters)