SORT BY Relevancy
Did you know that artificial sweeteners are used in more than 6,000 products, often marketed as “diet” or “sugar-free” products?
Aspartame, also known by names such as Equal and Nutrasweet are believed to be carcinogenic and account for more reports of adverse reactions than all other foods combined! And millions of people consume this toxic chemic daily, thinking it’s a healthy alternative to sugar.
This week I’m interviewing filmmaker Cori Bracket about her documentaries Sweet Misery and Sweet Remedy to discover the connection between common consumer items (such as diet soda) and a wealth of health problems including serious issues such as multiple sclerosis.
Join us to learn:
The symptoms of aspartame poisoning and the dire health consequences of consistent aspartame consumption
What common popular products contain dangerous amounts of aspartame
What you can do to insure that you and your family are protected from this toxic chemical
Celebrity interviews regarding obesity and its relation to dementia, anti aging, arthritis, cancer and heart disease. The Dr. Repices' host the show and talk about life style changes for a healthier and longer life.We also offer non surgical fat removal with diffent modalities so that there is no cutting or down time. We also offer a lipolight lifestyle program for you to lose weight and shoe at the same time. Are you worried about dementia, heart disease? Call in to our show or just listen.
In this episode of Independence Nation, Keith A. Pitts, MSE will explore the "No Safe Haven" statement declared by President Obama and will pose the question why that statment doesn't apply to the 14 people involved in the 9/11 attack, which escaped the country to Saudi Arabia. Why it refers to Isis but no the Saudi escapees that have close relationship with the bush family. Othe news: Scottish independence, Ukraine military drills and ebola hazmat suits. Tune in every Tuesday and Thursday @ 3pm.
America has a high rate of children and Adults with Sugar Diabetes of Different Types and it has become like an epidemic in our society. What Is Sugar?, Why Is There More Of A Bent On Artificial Sugar than Natural Sugar? Do It Really Matter Which Sugar It Is? These are questions that we will explore as well as what sugar we should be using, and How Much?
For World Alzheimer's Month Alzheime'rs Speaks Radio has done several additional programs, but todays show will be a full two hour show dedicated to "Keeping Safe in Todays World. We will be highlighting Project Life Saver and how it can be utilized to live safely.
Our Guests today include:
Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Project Lifesaver International Gene Suanders
Author Mara Botonis of “When Caring Takes Courage”
Rick Phelps, diagnosed with dementia and founder of "Memory People" & Author of "While I still Can"
Harry Urban, diagnosed with dementia and founder of "Forget Me Not" on Facebook
Michael Ellenbogen, diagnosed with dementia and national advocate & Author of "From The Corner Office To Alzheimer's"
Everyone is welcome to join the conversation on this very important topic. You can use the chat box or call in live to communicate with us.
We would also appreciate your efforts to share this episode with family, friends and colleagues on FaceBook, Google Circles, LinkedIn, Twitter and more.
For additional information on dementia and caregiving check out Alzheimer's Speaks Website
http://m0a.com In todays episode Jason shares with you what it takes to not only become an instrument rated pilot but a smart/safe one to boot!
in Self Help
Detoxing is popular, but detox products aren't proven to do what they say they'll do: flush toxins out of your system and help you lose weight. In fact, they may be risky and even backfire, causing you to lower your immune system and become very sick.
Fortunately there IS a safe, effective and all-natural way to detox.
Tune in to learn from Dr. Steve Davis and Dr. Karen Kan to learn how you can pick the perfect detox program for your special needs to ensure that it really works!
The Watch D.O.G.S. (Dads of Great Students) Program is the largest school based father engagement program in the nation with over 4000 schools participating.
Each week, WatchDOGS Radio host Keith Schumacher and co-host Chris Danenhauer discuss how this program is impacting families and schools across our nation and in four foreign countries.
Ameeta Jain is the co-founder of TeenSafe and the co-founder and contributing author for Teenology.com, a resource for news, tips and inspiration for parents of teens. Jain is the chief spokesperson for TeenSafe and Teenology, and is leading the effort to make TeenSafe synonymous with safety for children in this digital age. She conceptualized and is leading the Teensafe and National PTA partnership strategy. She is active in speaking at various organizations focused on child well-being. Prior to creating TeenSafe she has held various management positions over her 20-year career including CFO at Visionaire and Customer Relations Manager at Toyota/Lexus. Jain is a mother of two and holds a Bachelor of Science in Finance from California State University, Long Beach, CA.
Please join our audience and call in with your questions and comments.
This is Beyond the Airwaves: The Infinity Project, where we go beyond the mainstream media and tackle issues that don't seem so important to the major networks.
In the wake of the hacking and leaking scandal involving nude photos of actresses like Jennifer Lawrence and Kate Upton and last Christmas' major security breach at Target, we discuss the problems with the safety and security of anything we put online nowadays. The question: Is it safe to put anything online anymore? We'll also add other unique topics as time permits.
Ikari Chaos-San is the founder and creator. Shirley is truly the Oddball Extreme. Janet is our resident Arizona Magician. Tim is the Tokusatsu Master. Heather is Queen Kitty Serenity. MikeBoyens is our video game wizard. We'll also have appearances by our friends from the MAD HOUSE, so come and listen in!
Visit our official website at http://beyondtheairwaves.weebly.com and don't forget to join in the conversation on the forums located on our official website. We want you guys and gals, the fans, to tell us what's on your mind and what you feel is important to cover, so let us know what you want to hear.
**All sound effects are protected under fair use provisions and are NOT intended to create any copyright infringement.**
in Self Help
That's right! Angels, life is for living, having fun, not playing it safe being behind walls and fences. We are here to have a good time and the world is our playground and Women of Wisdom Lynda Kennedy will be sharing with you ways in which you can begin having FUN with life!
Who says that we are to take life so serious? To the point that Perscription Drugs is the number one drug problem in America today! Angels, there is a new way so grab your cup of Coffee and sit down and listen to a wonderful conversation on how to PLAY WITH YOUR LIFE!
Tuesday Sept. 23 4pmPAC/7pmEST right here!
The topic today is supernutrition through Juice Plus. Nutrient dense food is essential to good health, yet difficult to come by. Come and hear the remarkable stories of restored health through simple supernutrition.
Mary Demakes, R.N. ~ Speaker, Trainer, Health Care Community Leader, Geriatric Manager & Advocate, Alzheimer's Support Group Instructor and Educator
Dr. Candace Corson, Family & Integrative Medicine, Served in the US Public Health Service's National Health Service Corps, National Health Educator & Speaker,
Dr. Corson learned about Juice Plus+ from a friend. It made sense to her because she was looking for better nutrition for her children. Their health had deteriorated due to a toxic change in their food intake from vending machines in their schools. She and her husband decided to include Juice Plus+ in their family's grocery money because it made sense to them. As doctors, they've embraced and taught the power of healing through plant-based nutrition. Because Juice Plus is safe, remarkably effective and thoroughly documented, they felt the ethical responsibility to share it. Dr. Corson believes she can make a bigger difference in people's health by sharing Juice Plus+ than she can by seeing patients in an office. The business was a great fit because of her professional goal to make a difference in transforming how our nation (and the world) feeds the current and coming generations.
Cheryl Cortese is from New Orleans, Louisiana and has been a National Marketing Director with The Juice Plus Company for over 26 years. Cheryl has her own testimoony of recovery from advanced osteoporosis. She credits her recovery to Juice Plus and will be sharing her powerful testimony with us.
To Your Excellent Health!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (86 chatters)
- thelordshour (32 chatters)
- The Portal (23 chatters)
- TheThinkingAtheist (14 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (14 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (12 chatters)
- Bigfoot Ground Zero (12 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (10 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (7 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (7 chatters)
- ShamanBarbandB (7 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (6 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (6 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (6 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- SHRAonair (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (4 chatters)
- 3 Counselors and a Couch (4 chatters)
- Electric KoolAid for the Road (4 chatters)
- Fins Radio (4 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (3 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- Wajm Radio (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- TNNDN (3 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (2 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- The Nerd Port Network (2 chatters)
- The Peoples America (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- DiandraSmithXHall (2 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Internationaldynastyartists (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- Dr Fred (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- DAnne Burley Show (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BishopDerianHouse (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (1 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (1 chatters)
- RefJeremy (1 chatters)
- Relationship Reinvented (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)