SORT BY Relevancy
There is a fair bit of talk about the rush for the arctic for economic and strategic reasons - and where there is international interest on the seas, the nations involved need to think about what is the best way to secure their interests. While the initial thought might be Navy - is the natural answer really the Coast Guard? If the USCG is the right answer, is it trained, manned and equipped for the job?
What does it need to do in order to fulfill its role - and why may it be the best answer to the question - who will show the flag up north? Our guest this Sunday for the full hour from 5-6pm EST will be U.S. Naval War College Professor James R. Holmes. As a starting point for our conversation, we will use his latest article in Foreign Policy: America Needs a Coast Guard That Can Fight: As the Arctic becomes an arena for conflict, the United States’ forgotten naval force will need to cowboy up.
1. According to RIA Novosti, Russia has dispatched four strategic bombers on a 24-hour patrol over the Arctic Ocean. Russian authorities have recently called for tighter security along the country’s Arctic frontiers and along its maritime transportation routes in the polar region. Arctic territories are believed to hold vast untapped reserves of oil and gas. They have increasingly been at the center of disputes between the United States, Russia, Canada, Norway and Denmark.
2. According to The Jerusalem Post, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry told members of Congress on Thursday that international law already declares Israel a Jewish state, and called Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu's insistence on a public declaration of Israel's Jewish character from the Palestinians "a mistake" in the diplomatic process. Kerry also told the Senate panel that Israel and the Palestinians had less trust in one another than at any point in over nine months of negotiations.
3. According to The Los Angeles Times, if a 9.0 earthquake were to strike along California’s sparsely populated North Coast, it would have a catastrophic ripple effect.....
The Bible says in 2 Thessalonians 2:6-8: "And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming."
.....You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
Your homework tonight! Study up!
Kim Jong-Un Executes His 'Worse Than a Dog' Uncle In North Korea
NOAA: Arctic sea-ice melt linked to worldwide extreme weather
Casey Reynolds – Trojan Mole
Brian Stetten and Ruthann Amarteifio are still looking for democracy!.
"America's Police State"
and other current topics. We'll be hitting the hot topics from Ukraine to US, from Palestine to Arctic------and,places in between!
What's on your mind? Give us a call or come to chat!!
Welcome back to WHR You Decide
We present !he wonderfully gifted and versitile actor Mike Dopud who joined You Decide. Mike's star is on the rise, and we are thrilled for him. This Sunday we interview the affable, very able and simply adorable Mike Dopud to discuss his new role in ABC's series Mistresses, Arctic Air and Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn and MORE!
In our second hour in a separate broadcast, Halo 4's Cortana, the talented actress Mackenzie Mason will join us to discuss her acting career and exciting new role in Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn!
See you on You Decide Sunday and thanks for listening!
Join Scott Cluthe on FACEBOOK HERE
Join the Free Positively Incorrect ! Newsletter HERE
Scott Cluthe talks with Nick Jans about his new book, A Wolf Called Romeo. A compelling story of an unlikely 6 year relationship with a Black Wolf in the Alaskan outback. Call in: 347-308-8478
I was born the son of a career diplomat and spent 12 of my first 13 years overseas—first Palermo, Sicily, then Vienna, Austria, and finally Thailand from 1962-67. My dad was the American consul in Udorn Thani, a forward CIA and special operations base for missions into Laos, and later on, into North Vietnam. I attended high school in the Washington DC area and graduated in 1977 from Colby College in Waterville, Maine, with a degree in English Literature. Though mostly raised in cities, I had always dreamed of living in a wilderness setting, and set out for Alaska in 1979. After an 800 mile canoe trip, I settled in a remote Eskimo village on the upper Kobuk River in northwest arctic Alaska, 200 miles off the road grid. I worked for a hunting guide, managed a trading post, and then became a schoolteacher to Inupiat Eskimo children in the local school. But my first love was always the seemingly limitless, wild country that surrounded me, and the creatures that roamed it. In 20 years of living in the region, I travelled tens of thousands of wilderness miles by skiff, canoe, on foot, skis, and snowmobile, often alone I’m a contributing editor to Alaska Magazine, and on USA Today’s board of editorial contributors. I currently live on a semi-remote homesite in Southeast Alaska with my wife, Sherrie, and our four dogs.
in Self Help
Winter safety is not just something to wear or get inside of to keep yourself warm. It's more about understanding how everything fits together and works in harmony – synergy is the word. In short it's an understanding of all of the “components” involved. It's a SYSTEM of understanding, practices and physical items that provide safety and comfort. In this installment of WSMR we'll tackle the principles of Arctic (cold weather) nutrition. This is not a list of what to eat and what to avoid, rather it is the fundamental principles that, once understood, will allow you to make proper decisions in what is best to feed your personal biological furnace. Feeding this furnace and keeping the fire alive is fundamental to your comfort and safety.
Jim Phillips is a nationally known speaker and teacher who has professionally taught thousands of classes all across the United States for 40 years. For a number of years prior to this career, his hobby was teaching cold weather safety & survival. Jim is a strong advocate of self-reliance living and family preparedness. He developed an entire preparedness curriculum by asking himself the question "What if?" and then setting out to discover what actually does and does not work. The answers he seeks (and then teaches) must be based on true principles derived from first hand experience. He encourages his students to develop a powerful positive purpose and mission to focus on in order to carry them through the serious challenges of life.
Winter safety is not just something to wear or get inside of to keep yourself warm. It’s more about understanding how everything fits together and works in harmony – synergy is the word. In short it’s an understanding of all of the “components” involved. It’s a SYSTEM of understanding, practices and physical items that provide safety and comfort.
In this installment of WSMR we’ll tackle the principles of Arctic (cold weather) nutrition. This is not a list of what to eat and what to avoid, rather it is the fundamental principles that, once understood, will allow you to make proper decisions in what is best to feed your personal biological furnace. Feeding this furnace and keeping the fire alive is fundamental to your comfort and safety.
Jim Phillips is a nationally known speaker and teacher who has professionally taught thousands of classes all across the United States for 40 years. For a number of years prior to this career, his hobby was teaching cold weather safety & survival.
Jim is a strong advocate of self-reliance living and family preparedness. He developed an entire preparedness curriculum by asking himself the question "What if?" and then setting out to discover what actually does and does not work. The answers he seeks (and then teaches) must be based on true principles derived from first hand experience. He encourages his students to develop a powerful positive purpose and mission to focus on in order to carry them through the serious challenges of life.
As a person always looking to improve snow fighting equipment, Randy’s mind is always going in 10 different directions. He invented the Sectional Snow Pusher so his crews could be more productive and stop breaking equipment every night. Randy also has some definite thoughts on pricing how to best service customers. Outspoken and innovative, Randy Strait is always thinking of ways to improve service and equipment.
The Curiosity, Stephen Kiernan’s debut novel, is a gripping, poignant, and thoroughly original thriller that raises disturbing questions about the very nature of life and humanity—man as a scientific subject, as a tabloid plaything, as a living being, as a curiosity.…
Dr. Kate Philo and her scientific exploration team make a breathtaking discovery in the Arctic: the body of a man buried deep in the ice. Remarkably, the frozen man is brought back to the lab and successfully reanimated. As the man begins to regain his memories, the team learns that he was—is—a judge, Jeremiah Rice, and the last thing he remembers is falling overboard into the Arctic Ocean in 1906.
Thrown together by circumstances beyond their control, Kate and Jeremiah grow closer. But the clock is ticking and Jeremiah’s new life is slipping away...and all too soon, Kate must decide how far she is willing to go to protect the man she has come to love.
I am delighted to interview Krista Hurley on this class. Her partner Jennifer Hurley is currently living in Iqaluit Nunavut (which is the extreme Canadian arctic), where the dolls that they use for kids' EFT are being sewn by local Inuit women.
These healing dolls are so cute and different. on this call, Krista will be explaining how to do EFT with kids.
To follow this class, you must know at least the most basic form of EFT. If EFT is new to you, or you want to know how I do it, just get my FREE EFT How-to for You from the bit on the top right of my www.EFT-Scripts.com - by attending this class, you agree to all Terms and Conditions on my site.
Krista and Jennifer are the two women behind the lovely idea of Tap Happy Kids at www.taphappykids.com.
Krista is an EFT, Theta Healing, and Reconnective Healing Practitioner, Public School Educator and co-founder of Tap Happy Kids. Krista jenfacilitates healing and transformational change in the lives of her clients. She specializes in clearing deep limiting beliefs while working with all aspects of trauma, anxiety, depression, and emotional eating.
Krista is passionate about teaching children how to incorporate EFT into their lives. She incorporates tapping with children in her Physical Education and Health classrooms as well as in her private practice. She sees an immense value in providing kids with a life-long skill set to better handle the negative emotions and events that life throws at.
Krista is the loving mother of a four year old daughter.
Join us for discovery, learning, and fun!
Global Warming Scientists stuck in Arctic Ice still claim Global Warming is real.
Michael Savage taking over Sean Hannity's afternoon drive slot, what does that mean for Talk Radio and the Tea Party?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (171 chatters)
- John Baptist (81 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (76 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (34 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (27 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- thedean (10 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (10 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (9 chatters)
- Omega Man (8 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (8 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (8 chatters)
- gregfilms (8 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (7 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (7 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (7 chatters)
- Old Style Conjure (7 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (6 chatters)
- Everything But Normal (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (5 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- FSF Radio (4 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (3 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Easy Wedding Planning Blog (1 chatters)
- Chaos Network (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- The BadBoy and The Doc (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- RefJeremy (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (0 chatters)