SORT BY Relevancy
There is a fair bit of talk about the rush for the arctic for economic and strategic reasons - and where there is international interest on the seas, the nations involved need to think about what is the best way to secure their interests. While the initial thought might be Navy - is the natural answer really the Coast Guard? If the USCG is the right answer, is it trained, manned and equipped for the job?What does it need to do in order to fulfill its role - and why may it be the best answer to
1. According to RIA Novosti, Russia has dispatched four strategic bombers on a 24-hour patrol over the Arctic Ocean. Russian authorities have recently called for tighter security along the country’s Arctic frontiers and along its maritime transportation routes in the polar region. Arctic territories are believed to hold vast untapped reserves of oil and gas. They have increasingly been at the center of disputes between the United States, Russia, Canada, Norway and Denmark.
2. According to The Jerusalem Post, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry told members of Congress on Thursday that international law already declares Israel a Jewish state, and called Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu's insistence on a public declaration of Israel's Jewish character from the Palestinians "a mistake" in the diplomatic process. Kerry also told the Senate panel that Israel and the Palestinians had less trust in one another than at any point in over nine months of negotiations.
3. According to The Los Angeles Times, if a 9.0 earthquake were to strike along California’s sparsely populated North Coast, it would have a catastrophic ripple effect.....
The Bible says in 2 Thessalonians 2:6-8: "And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming."
.....You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
Your homework tonight! Study up! Kim Jong-Un Executes His 'Worse Than a Dog' Uncle In North Korea NOAA: Arctic sea-ice melt linked to worldwide extreme weather Casey Reynolds – Trojan Mole
Welcome back to WHR You Decide We present !he wonderfully gifted and versitile actor Mike Dopud who joined You Decide. Mike's star is on the rise, and we are thrilled for him. This Sunday we interview the affable, very able and simply adorable Mike Dopud to discuss his new role in ABC's series Mistresses, Arctic Air and Halo 4: For
in Self Help
Winter safety is not just something to wear or get inside of to keep yourself warm. It's more about understanding how everything fits together and works in harmony – synergy is the word. In short it's an understanding of all of the “components” involved. It's a SYSTEM of understanding, practices and physical items that provide safety and comfort. In this installment of WSMR we'll tackle the principles of Arctic (cold weather) nutrition. This is not a list of wh
As a person always looking to improve snow fighting equipment, Randy’s mind is always going in 10 different directions. He invented the Sectional Snow Pusher so his crews could be more productive and stop breaking equipment every night. Randy also has some definite thoughts on pricing how to best service customers. Outspoken and innovative, Randy Strait is always thinking of ways to improve service and equipment.
Winter safety is not just something to wear or get inside of to keep yourself warm. It’s more about understanding how everything fits together and works in harmony – synergy is the word. In short it’s an understanding of all of the “components” involved. It’s a SYSTEM of understanding, practices and physical items that provide safety and comfort. In this installment of WSMR we’ll tackle the principles of Arctic (cold weath
Global Warming Scientists stuck in Arctic Ice still claim Global Warming is real. Michael Savage taking over Sean Hannity's afternoon drive slot, what does that mean for Talk Radio and the Tea Party? TWITTER @briancraigshow briancraigshow.com facebook.com/briancraigshow
Kathleen Jamie is one of the UK’s foremost poets, the award-winning author of several books of poetry, including The Overhaul, which won the Costa Book Award for Poetry (previously called the Whitbread) in 2013, and two previous nonfiction titles.
Her latest book Sightlines offers a landmark work about the natural world and our relationship to it. In extraordinarily precise language Jamie explores her native Scottish surroundings, intermingling personal history with observations of the landscape. Her travels lead her to studying whalebones in Norwegian museums, exploring remote Scottish islands, and watching icebergs in the Arctic. Sightlines invites us to take a moment to pause and reconsider all that nature gives us.
Karen Romano Young was frequently wet during her early years. Despite not actually having webbed feet, she spent much of her nonschool time up to her knees in the Atlantic, Long Island Sound, or the Mill River in her hometown of Fairfield, Connecticut. Although Karen had little formal science education before high school, she learned on her feet, and has continued to do so through a career that includes scientific research expeditions, writing, and illustrating.
Karen has dived to the bottom of the Pacific Ocean in a tiny submarine, crunched through Arctic ice in an icebreaker, and visited labs, museum workshops, and research institutions across the U.S. in order to write and draw about science -- especially ocean science. She is the author of nearly 30 books for children, has illustrated several of these, and is the creator of Humanimal Doodles, a science comic for kids. Her fiction work includes the award-winning novel The Beetle and Me and the celebrated graphic novel Doodlebug.
Karen’s recent work includes Humanimal Doodle-style picture books for Harper Big Cat, such as Watching Whales, and Stuck in the Middle (Of Middle School), a sequel to Doodlebug. Right now she’s working on the photo shoot of a new National Geographic.
Join us Tuesday night June 24, 2014 at 9pm eastern as we invite Bruce and John Rutkowski, makers of the Wildtronics parabolic equipment, to the show! Wildtronics engineers, manufactures, and sells professional audio equipment at affordable prices. The Wildtronics Parabolic Microphones are the best in the world, yet cost ½ to ¼ as much as competing units. They started selling their innovative parabolic microphones in late 2013, and they are now being used by professionals and enthusiasts all around the world, from the jungles to the Arctic tundra. They offer four parabolic microphone models, from mono, mono-stereo, and amplified models of each. The amplified models give great versatility with headphone/line, 3.5mm mic, and XLR outputs to easily connect to any audio or video recording device. All the models have their exceptionally low noise microphones that allow sounds to appear 10-20X closer than a regular microphone. Visit their website for more information, technical articles, and audio samples, www.wildtronics.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Pagans Tonight Radio (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (13 chatters)
- vcubed (10 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (7 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (7 chatters)
- Cross Encounters (7 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (4 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (3 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (2 chatters)
- SIN JONES (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)