SORT BY Relevancy
Today's radio show will feature many participants who will recap yesterday's Protest in Flagstaff, Arizona.
"Rally Against the Theft of Antiquity - Stop Peabody’s Restraint on Black Mesa Navajo History" Why Protest: Millions of Indigenous remains, artifacts, and sacred objects have been desecrated by Peabody Energy's coal mining at Black Mesa, Arizona.
Concerned Dine´ !(Navajos) and other indigenous rights supporters held a protest to expose Peabody's deliberate process of confiscating Indigenous History!! "With more community interest & support, Peabody can be stopped from desecrating more of the endless network of ancient dwelling sites. The less involvement by communities the more Peabody and their archaeologist (Black Mesa Archeology Project) will steal & profit, because cultural and human rights of the antiquities aren't being enforced."
The people are protesting to raise awareness, the absence and removal of any public process attached to the regulatory and legal protection of intact and removed ancient sites are being found curated in collections!
"BMAP's transfer was initiated before the Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act (NAGPRA) was created and when many of today’s tribal leaders were children." according to Brian Dunfee of Peabody Energy. !It wasn’t until after the permit was issued that confirmation of the "collection" was formally announced at the true locations and facilities.
To date, there has not been an inventory conducted of the BMAP “artifacts” that complies with current laws regarding protection of Indian "artifacts.” BMAP includes 1.3 million "artifacts" currently held at two American universities.
Join host Sarah Uthoff and Lynn M. Alex, recently retired Director of Education and Outreach for the State Archeologist of Iowa as she shares with us what happens on an archeological dig and how you can be involved. Alex has conducted research in the Midwest and Plains for 35 years. Her second book entitled Iowa's Archaeological Past, was published by the University of Iowa Press, 2000. Her particular interests include the late prehistoric cultures of the Plains and Midwest, archaeological manifestations of culture contact, fish bone analysis, and public education in archaeology.
On this special program we are excited to discuss the significance of archeology! Especially when it comes to proving the Bible. We will have our newest member to the Spiritual Investigators Team Ken Morden share with us his information on the dead sea scrolls! It's fascinating and exciting information you don't want to miss. We will also be going over the Nabonitus Chronical and the Nabonitus Cylinder! Finally we will go over the Pilate dedication stone! So tune in and please send you
There are MILLIONS of strange circle ruins in the southern part of Africa. Michael Tellinger and other rougue archaeologists feel that they may have discovered the ruins of the Anunnaki, as well as proof of their gold mining. His research also ties the acoustics of these circles to the acoustical theories surrounding the pyramids. If you have been following our crypto archaeology shows, you will be fascinated!. Bring your cards and test the accuracy of these theories.
Oklevueha Branch Founders Dr. Charles L. Jahtlohi Kingfisher Rogers (website) and Brian Wilkes (website) discuss Ancient Cherokee Cross Atlantic Migrations... The Berber Enigma.
What Our Historical Chiefs Have Said
According to Chief Attakullakulla's ceremonial speech to the Cherokee Nation in 1750, we traveled here from "the rising sun" before the time of the stone age man.
What Anthropologists Say Today
The Cherokee migrated back and forth from Mexico twice, making the Ozark plateau our home the second time, about 800-1500 years ago. This fact has been proven scientifically by Dr. Tim Jones (a Cherokee descendant) of the University of Arizona -- who holds doctorate degrees in BOTH archeology AND anthropology. What Anthropologists said in 1949
Cherokees skulls are NOT like those of other American Indians, as is shown from Anthropological evidence gathered in Archeological sites.
From a newspaper article titled For Palefaces, by Walter Carroll, Durham Morning Herald, December 11, 1949,
"Dr. Kelly explained that his initial concern with Cherokee Origins occurred when he came to the Cherokee reservation in 1929 as a fellow of the National Research Council. He had traveled from Harvard to make a racial study of the present tribes, principally their head forms, which are 'dolicephalic,'
Accoring to co-author Michael Cremo's book "FORBIDDEN ARCHEOLOGY," human have been here in the Western Hemisphere (North America) for over 600 million years and this information has been hidden by the said establishment. Archeologist have found small metal bells in Dorchester, Massachsetts dating back to 600 million years ago. This would defintely push historical timelines much further back. The earliest Man here in the Americas, according to said scientist were a little ove
Join us as we explore ancient megalithic structures with Brien Foerster LIVE from Cusco Peru on Eartheart Network Radio. Brien brings teams of experts together to uncover new information on old archeology and shares his keen insights with us on the show. Learn from the multidisciplinary approach he utilizes as he gathers facts and fills in the gaps with intelligent observations and a practical sense that is refreshing and enlightening.
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (33 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (29 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (24 chatters)
- TheAllfactsShow (19 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (18 chatters)
- Love Productions (17 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (17 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (16 chatters)
- BC Motocross Weekly (16 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (16 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (14 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (14 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (11 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (11 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (10 chatters)
- Dave in the City (9 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (8 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (7 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (7 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (5 chatters)
- Sack Heads Radio Show (5 chatters)
- UCLA Football (4 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (4 chatters)
- RHeart (3 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (3 chatters)
- Unseen World (3 chatters)
- The Game Exchange (2 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (2 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Prayer International (2 chatters)
- Robert Mark Todd (2 chatters)
- Nerdy Black Chicks Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Lhilanac Enchantments (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Pilates Progressions Program (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Fli Music Radio (1 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Boyd and Lucinda (1 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)