SORT BY Relevancy
Writing Real focuses on Non-Fiction authors.
Featured this week on Writing Real... Archbishop Bruce J Simpson was born and raised in Audubon, New Jersey. At eighteen, during the Vietnam War, he enlisted in the United States Air Force and was assigned to nuclear security. Upon an honorable discharge, Bruce entered police work in Reading, Pennsylvania. Simpson left civil service and was ordained a priest in 1996 after completing theology studies and was awarded an STL by his ordaining church, the Reformed Catholic Church. Simpson was then called to serve as a Catholic bishop and was consecrated on January 30, 1999. Simpson currently is the Archbishop Abbot of the Benedictine Order of St. John the Beloved and the parishes under his protection and supervision. He has appeared on radio and television numerous times.
To buy his book,The Gay Face of God, click here! And to find his website, click here.
Join Publisher Melanie Fountain as she hosts this hour-long show on the third Tuesday of each month, starting at 8pm Eastern, 7pm Central.
Writing Real is produced by WON Radio as part of Writers Online Network (WON). More information about WON is available at www.writersonlinenetwork.org They can also be found on Facebook and Twitter @won_radio and @writersonnet
Prominent Atheist, Richard Dawkins, admitted to God’s existence or at least to a very small chance that God exists. This admission took place in a debate with Rowan Williams, the Archbishop of Canterbury. This debate was not what was expected of two men deemed to be polar opposites on the existence of God and evolution. Not only did Dawkins give the nod to God’s existence but the Archbishop apparently agreed with evolution. If these two men, who are highly esteemed and notable in their achievements in opposing arenas, can come to agreement, is this an indication that we all may some-day come to similar conclusions? Listen in as the Brothers in The Virtual Living Room discuss God’s existence and evolution.
Please feel free to phone into the Virtual Living room with your comments or questions. We air programs on Blog Talk Radio at the following times: Sun 2:00pm, Mon 8:00pm, Tue 8:00pm, Wed 7:00pm, Thu 8:00pm, Fri 7:00pm & Sat 9:00am. All times are Eastern Standard Time.
With the Catholic church paying out millions in court damages for boys sex abuse, why this archbishop not aware sex with children is a crime
This week SteamFeed Radio welcomes our second new co host...Brooke Ballard of B Squared Media. We will be welcoming Ryan Cox of Cox Consulting. We will be talking about Marketing from a data driven stand point. We will also be talking about a program that Ryan started around helping kids get school lunches. This is a fast growing program and we are looking forward to hearing the story behind it's inception and where Ryan plans to take the program.
Marquette University's head volleyball coach, Ryan Theis, will be discussing the importance and role of preparing the days before the actual event. Areas covered include: the role of the coach, the role of the athlete and how communication melds the two together.
For more information, visit The McCarthy Project.
Psychic Medium, Marisa Ryan is back to bring you SPIRIT TALK!!
Marisa brings messages from spirit to you. She will open the door to the otherside and bring healing messages from your deceased loved ones and spirit guides.
Answers about love, relationships, career, family, money, health and future opportunitites. Your spirit guides know you and they have a lot to say.
Ryan O'Neal Milton was born July 17, 1965 in New Orleans, Louisiana. Ryan was fortunate to realize his gift of writing at the young age of 14. As his passion for writing progressed, Ryan would pen over a thousand poetic compositions. As the writing bug began to grow, Ryan would take his passion further in writing his first book, ”The Practicality of Prayer”. Having now, published the self-help title, Ryan would take his passion even further with obtaining an Editor-In-Chief position at A.M.P.S. Magazine (African American People Succeeding). Still with other literary projects in the works, Ryan is busy completing the publishing of three other “Self-Help” titles and four books of his poetic works. Ryan has also contributed numerous Self-help/ Advice columns to a number of Newspaper Periodicals, and Media outlets around the Nation. Along with his many contributions over the years, Ryan has been a Youth Motivational Speaker at a number of schools and conferences in the New Orleans, and Florida areas.
In 2013, Ryan founded Inform Magazine which is a Bi-Monthly, Self-Help” magazine for women. In the little spare time that’s available, he manages to shoot images with his “Ryan O’Neal Photography firm Ryan is also working with a small team of individuals to form the 501c3 Non-Profit, AngelWings Ventures, L.L.C., which will give focus and awareness to Homelessness, Illiteracy, and Youth Mentoring and Development.
He says he is, “Poised, Prayerful, and Positioned to soar”. He also attributes family who has played the most significant part in his growth and structure". With God's hands leading and guiding him all the way, he also adds to his credits his 5 beautiful daughters. He takes great pride in helping to raise each of them to achieve their highest potential.
Guest Ryan Doliber, owner of United Window Cleaning, shares his story with host Kevin Hunter on The Business Forum Show. Ryan is a great example of a young entrepreneur in business. He learned the trade of window cleaning from a great mentor and how has a business to rival his mentor's.
For more information, you can find Ryan Doliber at http://www.unitedcleanmn.com/home/
Jim Ryan is the founder and president of Jim Ryan Talks, an organization dedicated to the cultivation and development of each individual’s potential for living a life full of joy, fulfillment and success. Jim has the unique ability to take profound, life changing concepts and turn them into easily understood solutions. Jim is a visionary, a leading edge thinker, whose words gently penetrate to the core of his listeners. His message empowers and inspires his audiences to live their best lives: a message that encourages each attendee to achieve his personal best, at home, at work and in personal relationships. Tens of thousands have been inspired by Jim’s empowering seminars and books, his weekly “Aha Moments” as well as his online coaching and blog. If you are looking for a happier, more fulfilled life, you have landed in the right spot. Take a moment. Look around. Be inspired
Strategies of Success
Host Brian A Cohen DTM
The founder of the Unity Fellowship Movement, Archbishop Carl Bean will be our next guest on Brunch In The Basement With JaVonne. Before founding the first church of the denomination, the Unity Fellowship Church, Los Angeles, in 1975, Bean was a Motown and disco singer, noted particularly for his version of the early gay liberation song "I Was Born This Way". He is an amazing man who's liberation theology freed thousands if not millions with the notion and fact that "God Is Love and Love is For Everybody"!
In 1982 Bean became an activist, working on behalf of people with AIDS.
Bean's autobiography, I Was Born This Way, came out in 2010
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (124 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (22 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (21 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (18 chatters)
- Straitway (18 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (9 chatters)
- Conservative Report (7 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (6 chatters)
- The War Room (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (5 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (5 chatters)
- Living Astrology (5 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (5 chatters)
- in5d (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- NWP radio (4 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (4 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (3 chatters)
- Tinabrandon (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- Exposed Radio (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (2 chatters)
- Dr Ernest Maddox Ministries (2 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- Tribulation News (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The EMS Show (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (2 chatters)
- SiS NSpirit (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Rifleman (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- ONTHEGRiND BOXiNG (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (1 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (1 chatters)
- The Role of Women InXXXX (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- COBASM Radio (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- CrystalPSmith (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Art Bulla (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Whats Your Why (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (0 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (0 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (0 chatters)