SORT BY Relevancy
Sheila Palomar of The Babcock House joins host Robin Milling to talk about the historic and haunted Bed & Breakfast in Appomatox, Virginia; just moments from the famous surrender site which ended the Civil War. Built in 1884, it was home to the Babcock family who ran it as a boarding house until 1995.
Sheila shares spirit stories with Robin including a gentleman who walks the halls whose footsteps she has heard herself. Strange things have been known to occur at The Backcock House like doors closing by themselves and covers getting tugged. A woman named Mary who loved the house so much has literally never left, and there's Claire who likes to hum in the hallway when she dusts. Sheila says she's relieved that they're friendly ghosts!
Along with the six-room accommodation, there is a delicious menu prepared by her husband Jerry with specialties such as apple cheddar chicken which was originally created for their daughter's wedding.
For more information visit www.babcockhouse.com
Join Host Live Chats
- THOR MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (15 chatters)
- The NET LIVE (10 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (8 chatters)
- Love Law Character Development (7 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (6 chatters)
- PsychicEnergyreaderbrenda (5 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (3 chatters)
- The Mediums View (3 chatters)
- Southern Sense Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- Simply Abundant Intuitive Hour (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Chatting with Sherri (1 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (1 chatters)