SORT BY Relevancy
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio, airing live online from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 408 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Hiking the Appalachian Trail - Jeff Alt, hiker and author of the award-winning Appalachian Trail memoir ‘A Walk for Sunshine: A 2,160-mile Expedition for Charity on the Appalachian Trail’ and the children’s book ‘The Adventures of Bubba Jones: Time Traveling Through the Great Smoky Mountains’.
- Shepherd’s Pie & Wine with Howard & Ruth Milstein, author of the Gourmand award-winning recipe book ‘Cooking with Love: Ventures Into the New Israeli Cuisine.’
- Writing Mistakes – Lynn Wiese Sneyd ‘The Book Biz Whiz’, owner of LWS Literary Services shares tips for writers and authors.
- Labor Laws – Attorney S. Ward Heinrichs Esq., partner at Backstrom & Heinrichs in San Diego, discusses California Employment Laws in the Food/Drink industry.
The Boilermakers turn toward Big Ten play Saturday, hoping they can correct the mistakes of their non-conference season. Coming up on Gold and Black Radio, we'll break down Purdue's first opponent, No. 2 Michigan State, as the Boilermakers travel to East Lansing. What will it take for Purdue to compete? We talk to Lansing State Journal columnist Graham Couch about the Spartans, plus BTN.com senior writer Tom Dienhart about the Big Ten. And our feature is on Gregory Phillips, who stepped into a big role last week and should have one again Saturday. That, plus recruiting, analysis, our predictions and more.
Thanks for those that Genuinely Collar for State of the Black Parent #BlogTalkRadio.
Much Matters Mondays at 7pm EST Dial Up! 914.803.4571
Tune in to review headline topics & news on Google Plus Groups of Our Social Media.
Black Community Call!
Layman (Novice) & Informative #blogtalkradio #blackradio that relate to the Education, Economics, & Enterprise of the Alkebulan bloodline
Save the day and times in Alarms of Your Phone or Personal Devices! On this Much Matters Monday at 7pm New York Time,We will do S/O's for those that Collar for this Vital Event in NYC, What More is Needed of the Black Community & do you or a love one have the sickle cell trait & feel undertreated of having that condition
In the meantime, Review the Archives of State of the Black Parent #blogtalkradio #blackradio #blackmedia
Call Up (914)803-4571 or Listen Up this Online Link:
The Los Angeles City Council on Tuesday declared a state of emergency on homelessness, calling for $100 million to help address the growing crisis. The state of emergency motion mentioned some of the reasons why, including a shortage of affordable housing and the lack of emergency shelter. Los Angeles has one of the largest unsheltered populations in the country, and more than an estimated 25,000 homeless residents. Some of those men and women live on the city's infamous Skid Row, a makeshift camp on public sidewalks that stretches for blocks.The motion described the homelessness crisis as "unprecedented and growing." Will all of the 100 million dollars be used towards this cause or is this another way to profit off of the homeless? How do you feel about the states of emergency? Tune in and vibe with us
On the Gold and Black Radio Pregame Show, we take a look at the Boilermakers' matchup with visiting Indiana State, as Purdue tries to rebound from its opening-weekend loss. Where's it need to be better? Plus, we feature DeAngelo Yancey, a junior reciever who turned his hard work in the offseason into a 2015 debut reminiscent of his freshman season. Also, conversations with Brian Fritz, the ISU play-by-play man, about the Sycamores and Purdue volleyball coach Dave Shondell. And a glance at the Big Ten, recruiting news, predictions and more.
Welcome to the Altus Group State & Local Tax and Advisory podcast series. Today, we are speaking with Julia Colbus who is a Manager at Altus Group State & Local Tax and Advisory, about some key unclaimed property compliance
The show will focus on the following three questions, regarding the state and its officer, the state being "it":
1. Are we expecting a service IT is required to perform?; 2. Are we expecting a service IT is not required to perform?; 3. Are we ensuring IT is following It's rules?
These are very important questions. We will continue with the tools we can use to determine the procedures the officials are required to follow and what it means to ask the state to perform ITS duty and what it means to ask the state for a Benefit.
Our show is a follow to our weekly show on the Republic Broadcasting Network, www.republicbroadcasting.org, at 7pm to 8 pm EST.
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- Joseph Gibson (4 chatters)
- Help4HD (3 chatters)
- Americas Deadly Sins (2 chatters)
- Christian Devotions Speak UP (2 chatters)
- DeAngelo Starnes (2 chatters)
- Twelve Music (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Fuck it1 (1 chatters)
- Gods Church International (1 chatters)
- ARC Studies (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)