SORT BY Relevancy
On Live with an APA Nigga & a DXP Goddess (lmfao)
Call in and REP YO SHIT-- Go Hard OR Hang Up (that aint rhyme but eh)... Best person to rep the fullest will get something special!!
ALSO--- Call in and give us your suggestions on what you all want to hear us talk about !!
Call in to the following number 267 521 0167 or listen online
Janet is a board member of the World Federation for Mental. She has also been recognized by the State of Texas receiving the Governors Trophy Award for Empowering Texans with Disabilities in 2005, and was honored nationally by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) Voice Award in 2010. She shared this last award with First Lady Rosalynn Carter. Previously Janet also was President of Nami’s Consumer Council over a Decade ago.
Maggie serves as a founding board member and president for Peer Wellness and Recovery Services (PWRS), a peer-run nonprofit organization that provides recovery programs for people living with mental health and/or addiction issues. Maggie for over 30 years was an employee of Nami National and instrumental in supporting their consumer council and deveoling some of their peer programs. She has extensive knowledge of working with the press and other organizations such as APA and Nami National.
We will explore what these individuals are doing today and how their past Experences with Nami and other Organizations may have shaped what they are doing today.
You can also Direct messege me on twitter @yzsmith during the call
WWE hall of famer Ron Simmons was a guest on the Gerweck Report Podcast on Monday. Here is our exclusive interview: Topics discussed: * his ECW stint * Doom (where is Butch Reed today?) * Teddy Long * The Nation of Domination * The Rock * Owen Hart * JBL, The APA * The “Damn” […]
Dr. Linda Lagemann joins me again to continue our discussion on what the APA and drug companies are doing to our military, our children and our country. Listen in or join in on the conversation. We will be taking call-in's during this show. Please keep your questions on point. Assignment tells the stories of America, from history, military, politics, social and economic, to entertainment - the things you never thought about to the trivia you never knew.
EPISODE # 17: We'll be interviewing Jason Bowman for the national office of the APA (American Poolplayers Association) in the 1st segment. We'll be dicussing the NFL in the 2nd segment and the NBA in the 3rd segment. Also we'll be doing the trivia game of guest who this athlete is. The call in number is (347) 205-9018
Update: My apologies for the gap in the show. BTR dropped my call and wouldn't let me call back in for a few minutes.
This week, I seem to have upset Wisconsin's log cabin republicans on twitter - a political group which purports to be conservative. Today's show will look at why it is important to uphold the values and standards of behavior upon which this nation was founded. There may be a rant or two.
Doing my best to help the Lord set the brushfires of freedom in the hearts of men and to restore America, God willing, to the beacon of freedom she was meant to be.
Links for today's show:
Modelling the impact of HIV disease on mortality in gay and bisexual men.
CDC stats for youth
CDC Percentage reporting as homosexual
Gay/Lesbian sexual orientation increases risk for cigarette smoking and heavy drinking among members of a large Northern California health plan.
Abstract on the change of the APA in classification of homosexuality
Family Research Institute report on the consequences of homosexuality
Homosexual life expectancy and the gay agenda
Neil Krishan Aggarwal, MD, MBA, MA, Columbia University Medical Center, Assistant professor of clinical psychiatry, New York State Psychiatric Institute, Research Psychiatrist.
Ravi DeSilva, Associate Director, Inpatient Psychiatry Unit, Milstein Hospital. Instructor in Psychiatry at CUMC
This talk will focus on the following topics:
1) What is cultural psychiatry and what role does the Center of Excellence in Cultural Competence at NYSPI have in its study
2) What role does culture have in psychiatry and diagnosis, and what do we know about this intersection
3) What is the cultural formulation interview (CFI), why and how was it developed for APA in DSM 5, and what role did our team lead by Dr. Roberto Lewis Fernandez at the Center of Excellence in Cultural Competence at NYSPI play in its developement
4) How does the CFI improve a mental health provider's ability to know their patients as people and how is this improtant for consumers and how have consumers responded to the CFI.
5) What are our future directions for the study of cultural psychiatry, the CFI and increasing the use and teaching of the CF
For more information on the Center of Excellence for Cultural Competence please go to http://nyculturalcompetence.org/
For information on the participating in a research study at the Hispanic Treatment Center please go to http://www.hispanictreatmentatcolumbia.org/
Susan Albers Psy.D. is a psychologist at the Cleveland Clinic Family Health Center who specializes in eating issues, weight loss, body image concerns and mindfulness. After obtaining a masters and doctorate degree from the University of Denver, Dr. Albers completed an APA internship at the University of Notre Dame and a post-doctoral fellowship at Stanford University. Dr. Albers conducts mindful eating workshops across the country and internationally.
She has been on Dr. Oz and featured in O Magazine, Self, Vanity Fair, Psychology Today, Prevention, Health, and more. She's the author of Eat Q: Unlock the Weight-Loss Power of Emotional Intelligence, But I Deserve This Chocolate, and 50 Ways to Soothe Yourself Without Food.
You can find more about Susan including her 2 minute What's Your Eat Q quiz at eatingmindfully.com.
Download Evelyne's guide 5 Days to More Energy at elevateyourenergy.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- Yada (39 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (29 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (19 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (18 chatters)
- Bellesprit (15 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (14 chatters)
- reactionariez (13 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (8 chatters)
- Straitway (7 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (4 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (3 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (3 chatters)
- In Todays America (3 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- BITEradio me (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- Fancalls (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- Local Live Music (2 chatters)
- Mind Body Spirit U (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- Wanda Henderson Ministries (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- FSW Radio 2 (1 chatters)
- CHAT IT UP WITH DUSHI (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)