SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Based on the BOOK: Delete Stress and Pain On the Spot
Ranked #1 International Amazon Best Selling book
in “Psychology and Medicine”
THE MOST UNIQUE
MENTAL PROBLEM-SOLVING EXPERIENCE
IN HUMAN HISTORY!
Beneficial Experiences You Will Receive:
Specific Stress and Mental Illnesses That Are Addressed:
Everything that stands in the way of resolving stress and mental illness will be deleted completely to give everyone a new, fresh start with a genuinely clean slate, without resorting to suppression, denial, numbing, or shutting down mentally and physically.
Serious and non-serious mental illnesses
Psychopathic, sociopathic and narcissistic personality disorders
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Fears and phobias, on the spot
Grief, sadness and sorrow, on the spot
Negative emotions, reactions and sensations attached to your past, current and future problems will be totally deleted from you, ensuring they no longer impact your daily life.
All Life Pains from Traumas and Abuses
No Problem Is Too Large or Too Small:
Change All Violent Behaviors
Delete Suicidal Tendencies and Urges
Delete Devastating Depression
Resolve and Delete Obsessive Compulsive Behaviors
Welcome to the Healthy Baby Boomers Network Blog Talk Radio Show. I am your host, Dr. Erica Goodstone, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Spiritual Relationship Healer and Somatic Body Psychotherapist, Helping Men and Women Heal Their Bodies and Their Relationships Through Love, author of the book: Love Me, Touch Me, Heal Me and the romantic novel, Love in the Blizzard of Life, and creator of the life changing 30 Day Love Challenge.
Today my guest is author of the book, Life Beyond Your Eating Disorder, Founder and CEO of The Alliance for Eating Disorders Awareness, and someone who has personally recovered from a 10-year-long battle with various eating disorders. Johanna Kandel brings knowledge, hope and assistance to more than 200,000 individuals internationally. She facilitates weekly support groups, mentors individuals with eating disorders and their families through their treatment and recovery, educates thousands about eating disorders, and advocates for legislation on the state and national level. Johanna is the current President of the Board of Directors for the Eating Disorders Coalition, member of the Academy for Eating Disorders Advisory Board, and a founding board member of the Eating Disorders Activist Network. She has received numerous awards for her public service, has been profiled in the New York Times and leading magazines, and has made several appearances on national TV, including NBC Nightly News and The Today Show. Find out more at AllianceForEatingDisorders.com
Join Minister Damian henry every Wednesday morning @ 10am eastern standard time. Anxiety is a feeling we all face in life. Our Lord himself gave the instruction to be anxious for nothing to His disciples and, by extension, to the church. His awareness of human frailties expressed in our fears was manifested by His friends: "Fear not." Still.we are creatures who, in sptie of our faith, are given to anxiety and at times even to melancholy.
Tune in by calling 714-868-0763 or click the link on face/book or twitter pages.
As a blogtalk show host, I have battled anxiety and depression for a decade. It's been tumultuous. This month has been especially challenging. As part of my personal battle of an illness many suffer from, I want to raise mental awareness. Many people struggle with mental illness. In this solo show, I discuss my daily battles.
90 minutes (Live)
1.Used sports and music as a tool to successfully overcome a panic episode. Discussed my favorite teams (Rangers, Knicks, Yankees, Giants). Favorite memories.
2.Told stories from past job experiences including my ESPN gig in '01 and '02 as a hockey researcher. Plus working for the Devils production truck in '00-01.
3.Branched out into my other true passion. Music. Discussed bands that deserve to be included in Rock 'N Roll Hall Of Fame.
60 minutes (Overtime)
4.In a 1 hour overtime segment, debuted the first ever Flex Rock Block. Take a listen.
Join Nikhol Jackson to welcome Bryce Thompson and Paula Leslie to discuss anxiety disorder. If you excessively worry or fear this is a show you need to tuned into. Learn the signs of anxiety disorder and how to deal with it. The Healing Place,“a fun and informative radio show exploring various mental health & wellness topics for daily living.”
This show is all about the power of tapping to help reduce and even eliminate anxiety in everyday life. This show brings to the surface the feelings of ‘not-good-enoughness’ as I call it and accepting and transcending those negative emotions in order to create a more balanced life. It is all about accepting the dark with the light, the negativity alongside the positivity. We will look into how tapping helps bring awareness into the present moment, so that you can live fully in the Now moment. We will also discuss many more anxiety coping techniques in order to retrain the mind into believing what we tell it to. This is an inclusive process, binding spirituality along with the mind, for they are not exclusive. Therefore, join me for this show, because I hope it will change the way you look at anxiety, depression and any type of malaise with compassion and empathy, instead of in victimization-mode. So, join me for this show, because I hope it will shed a light into the human condition….
in Self Help
Kourtney Kardashian recently mentioned the anxiety her break-up with long-term partner Scott Disick. Working out seems to help her. However, there have been countless facebook meme's and posts mentioning how to cope with anxiety. Some of these posts on social media go as far as explaining what it is like to have anxiety. Being from a Caribbean background, anxiety and depression can be brushed off as foolishness. This can leave a person feeling like they have nowhere to turn. It most definitely is not foolishness. This is serious.
This episode is going to talk about coping with anxiety. The good, bad, and embarrassing.
Feel free to call in or listen.
Why Can't I Escape Anxiety and Depression?
What Methods are Available to Overcome Emotional Trauma?
Monday, Feb 1st at 8PM EST, Dr. Jess Armine responds to your requests for a podcast on the root causes of anxiety and depression...how to overcome these nasty symptoms.
Included in this podcast is the effects of emotional trauma as a root cause of anxiety and depression. More...what can be done...and...are there indicators in your genes that will point you in the right direction??
Join us and find out :-)
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (122 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (41 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (26 chatters)
- AJC Radio (23 chatters)
- Ron March Show (12 chatters)
- The Dream1 (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- The Appearance (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (6 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (5 chatters)
- Revelation Power (5 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- Lighworkers Connect (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (4 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (3 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Get Right Radio1 (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- Gospel Alliance Radio (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (1 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Network (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Miscarriage Matters Radio (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Partnerships That Drive Performance (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- E3 Radio (0 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (0 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (0 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (0 chatters)
- Talk2Q (0 chatters)