SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Free radicals are charged toxic particles that rip-off electrons, damaging cells and fostering disease. Antioxidants are nutrients that counter free radicals and protect cells and tissues from oxidation damage. ORAC is a measure of antioxidant capacity. Several super foods such as turmeric are particularly rich in antioxidants and highly beneficial.
Don't Follow Angelina Jolie's example. Here is Why. Irene Boscoe on Angelina Jolie's decision to have a double mastectomy. Is It Self-Mutilation? Jolie has not heard of changing your diet yet? Brad Pitt is due for a double castration, next. What are antioxidants and how these protect your DNA. Eat more vegetables and fruits! http://drolgasharesfruitplus.com
Dialogue with Irene Boscoe. Health Coach.
Second topics we are covering is a course in History on Latin America, Introduced by Professor James W Wilkie. Contact Dr Olga; firstname.lastname@example.org
God created antioxidants in foods to soak up the dangerous free radicals resulting from the reaction of oxygen in our cells. Without an abundance of these antioxidants we will experience chronic disease, premature aging, and general poor health. We will talk about an antioxidant food that has 150 times the antioxidants found in carrots and 30 times the antioxidants found in Broccoli. Sharon Manor of Searcy, Arkansas, will join us in our discussion of the Wolfberries.
Host Dr. Kevin Passero and his special guest David Perlmutter, Ph.D. will be discussing antioxidants for brain health.
David Perlmutter, MD, FACN, ABIHM is a Board-Certified Neurologist and Fellow of the American College of Nutrition. He is recognized internationally as a leader in the field of nutritional influences in neurological disorders.
In this Drastic to Fantastic blog talk episode - I am continuing my exploration of the importance of your nutrition to your health and wellbeing with Dr. Leigh Willoughby, the fat loss doctor.
Your habits of thinking and the nutrients in your cells are of equal importance to best functioning. However, if your gut is not in a healthy state you will not be able to absorb your nutrients.
This is a certain vicious circle. If you are stressed, your ability to absorb your nutrients is impacted and if your gut is inflamed you will not absorb your nutrients effectively either, or be able to think as effectively.
Listen in to find out why having a healthy gut is so vital, and what you can do to enhance the health of your gut.
Take your own FREE health assessment and get a free life style report and recommendations specific to your needs, and if you wish to take the highest quality supplements to ensure that you are meeting your cells basic nutritional requirements then click here at www.drastictofantastic.usana.com where you can order the worlds most awarded supplements - Essentials - your mega-antioxidants and chelated minerals, Biomega - distilled, safe, high quality fish oils, and Active Calcium - for your bone strength and good muscle and nerve functioning. In the UK where we are now entering the sunlight depleted winter months - these USANA base line supplements will certainly give you vital vitamin D in the form of cholecalciferol that you need for your good health through the winter.
Learn how you can take care of your core needs book your ticket today for 'The Drastic to Fantastic Women's Road Show'
Dr John will be talking with Matthew Pour about his unique line of the higest quality Olive oils ,Fine Vinegars and more. With a culture richly valued for its diversity of foods, impeccable attention to hospitality, and a lifestyle that’s organically holistic in its approach, Matthew Pour’s Persian roots are at the heart of Olive Oil & Beyond. With over 25 years of experience in international trade, Matthew developed his relationships, many who are artisans by trade, to gain access to some of the world’s best specialty ingredients. Food as medicine is his mantra. Matthew believes culinary creations of Mediterranean foods are not only simple, elegant and delicious, but are also composed of ingredients that naturally nourish and heal the body. Like olive oil…But not just any olive oil. Mono cultivar extra virgin olive oils are our specialty - Raw, unadulterated, and 100% first-pressed producing the highest levels of flavor, nutrients and antioxidants. That’s because we source from only small artisan growers who are dedicated to tradition and craftsmanship from grove to bottle. Whether from Spain, Italy, Greece, Portugal, Tunisia, France, California, Chile, Argentina or Australia, our growers use only sustainable methods, harvested by hand at optimum ripeness, and closely monitored during every phase of the milling process. But we don’t stop there…Before we import and bring them into our store we test their chemical composition to further validate freshness, quality and nutritional value. This is dedication and respect to our products and to our customers. contact oliveoil and beyond and Dr. John at links below
When it comes to the spookiest holiday of the season, Chef Jill Houk tells it like it is. “Halloween strikes fear in the hearts of most parents, because they realize the kids are going to be walking in with two metric tons of candy,” she tells The Recipe Box host Barbara Howard. Forunately, the author of The Essential Dehydrator: From Dried Mushroom Risotto to Grilled Tuna with Papaya Chutney, More Than 100 Recipes Bursting with Fresh Flavor has a host of tips for frazzled moms and dads looking to maintain nutritional sanity this October 31, including keeping candy-gathering to a minimum, and whipping up healthy treats that are high in fiber and antioxidants.
Why go wild with blueberries? If you want to power up your immune system, reduce your risk of heart disease, combat cancer and other diseases, promote healthy aging, load up on anti-inflammatory properties, promote improved memory, and more, then wild blueberries are for you! You can enjoy the flavor punch of these fresh juicy berries in and out of recipes.
“We’ve always known that fruits and berries, such as wild blueberries are good for you and now the science is mounting to prove it.” Susan Davis, MS, RD, Wild Blueberry Nutrition Advisor and Spokesperson for the Wild Blueberry Association of North America. Co-Host, Carolina Jantac, RD (Kid Kritics Approved) and I look forward to divulging the true health benefits of wild blueberries with Susan. Lots of recipe ideas too!
Join us in our Family Food Experts Kitchen, www.W4WN.com. See you then!
… for the health of your family, ellen (host) KidKritics.com Family Food Experts.com
Please join me as I share with you the importance of becoming a Wellness Seeker. Wellness Seekers are proactive in the maintenance of their health and take full responsibilities for its care. Wellness is "the quality or state of being healthy in body and mind, especially as a result of deliberate effort. An approach to healthcare that emphasizes preventing illness and prolonging life, as opposed to emphasizing treating diseases."
The show today will be about "Antioxidants and Healthy Aging.” The aging process is like water moving downhill toward the sea: it can be a rushing river or a creeping glacier. I vote for creeping glacier! " Join the discussion by calling 347-215-6842 and press #1 with your question/comment. Remember, you are responsible for your health. Get on the wellness journey and experience wellness for yourself.
The focus will always center on chronic inflammation and Trivita's flagship product, Nopalea. The reason for this focus is that chronic inflammation is the cause of poor health that may lead to serious diseases. Serious conditions that may begin with inflammation are Fibromyalgia, Diabetes, Allergies, Asthma, Alzheimer's, Arthritis, Autoimmune, Cardiovascular, Neurological, Respiratory and more. If chronic inflammation is the problem, Nopalea is the answer.
Nopalea is a breakthrough wellness drink that helps the body relieve pain, improve breathing and reduce swelling in joints and muscles. It is a powerful and natural solution you must try. You can order on my website, www.charlesbrooks.us or www.trivitadetoxchallenge.com/13569268 or call me at 773-924-1325. Exercise you right to be healthy and informed
THE SUN...THE FACE...THE BURN!
"Sometimes too hot the eye of heaven shines...and often is his gold complexion dimmed." Shakespeare...Sonnet 18.
I remember when I was in High School, late 50s early 60s. We could hardly wait for the firs HOT, SUNNY DAY, off we were to the beach or the sand dunes...we would lay in the sun and bake out skin until it blistered. NO ONE TOLD US ABOUT THE DANGERS OF SUN-BATHING. It was very fashionable to have a tan then.
Fast forward...hm, I realized I had to do something about my face or else I would wind up looking like a wrinkled old granny apple.
It was my good fortune to meet up with the Life Extension Foundation. Leaders in promoting antioxidants to counter act harmful free radicals in the body.
FACE- in my mid-forties...etc.
Few companies were...etc.
TODAY, most don't...etc.
in Self Help
Nutritious protective super foods are crucial for good health in today’s poison environment. Deficiency makes us more vulnerable to disease. Flaxseed is one of the most beneficial foods. Seeds, green foods and other raw foods provide antioxidants, enzymes and pigments lacking in the normal diet. Turmeric, edible algae, herbs, mushrooms and flower pollen are especially powerful.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (495 chatters)
- Channel Panel (352 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (150 chatters)
- John Baptist (94 chatters)
- AlimBey (89 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (59 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (45 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (23 chatters)
- Horn Sports (23 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (22 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (19 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (19 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (19 chatters)
- The Intuitive Messenger Show (18 chatters)
- Omega Man (18 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (18 chatters)
- DDP Radio (18 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (16 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- dtm radio (14 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (14 chatters)
- Tionna Talks (13 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (13 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (11 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (10 chatters)
- HOV Radio (10 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (9 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (9 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (9 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (8 chatters)
- Karen Tate (8 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (7 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (7 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (6 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- Arctic Ice Hockey (6 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (6 chatters)
- LCS (6 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (5 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (5 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (5 chatters)
- Curious Times (5 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (5 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (5 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (5 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (4 chatters)
- New Colony Network (4 chatters)
- They Might Be Taping (4 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (4 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- Billy D Online (4 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (4 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (4 chatters)
- Diva Taunia (4 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (4 chatters)
- GraveYard Radio (4 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (3 chatters)
- City On A Hill Radio (3 chatters)
- David Jerry Wes (3 chatters)
- 12kyle (3 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (3 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (3 chatters)
- The Stew Radio (3 chatters)
- Methylation and Gut Health (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- STACK HOUSE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Talk 2 Me Sports Radio (2 chatters)
- Straight Independent Radio (2 chatters)
- RefJeremy (2 chatters)
- RHeart (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (2 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (2 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (2 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Grok Radio (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (2 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Home Court Sports (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Jay Cat Morris (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Fluent Motion (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Gathering of the Saints Radio (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- JTT81 (1 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (1 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (1 chatters)
- Catholic Questions And Answers (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (1 chatters)
- BGERZY N SUKI SUK SHOW (1 chatters)
- Ascended Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- DLFootball (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Truth Education (1 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (1 chatters)
- Tim Gatto Unedited and Uncut (1 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (1 chatters)
- The Sedona Connection (1 chatters)
- The Relationship Handbook Live (1 chatters)
- PURE Motive Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (1 chatters)
- Pauly D (1 chatters)
- Sister LaTeta (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Tiff (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Ernest Radio Network (0 chatters)