SORT BY Relevancy
This game will test your trivia knowledge and guts....as we play the game of Anticipation. Here is how the game works.....The game is played in 3 rounds.....In round 1, I will give the possible answers to the question. Now, here is the twist, players, if they want to, can try to answer the question BEFORE the question is revealed (that is why the game is called anticipation) and play for double points. Then the question will be revealed, and each player will have 10 seconds to answer. Each right answer is worth 100 poiints, with no penalty for wrong answer IF THEY HEARD THE QUESTION, if they anticipated the question and answered and wrong, they LOSE 100 points (but cannot go before zero). In round 1, 3 possible answers are given, in round 2 (worth 200 points), 4 possible answers, and in round 3 (400 points), you have 5 possible answers. So test your hunch and your trivia smarts with Anticipation.....are you cocky or chicken?
Many people don't write out goals because of uncertainty about what they really want in life. On today's broadcast I'll show you how to overcome the frustration of not knowing what it is you really want to do. I'll show you a technique that will help you how to discover what it is you want from life and and how to create the roadmap to achieve those goals.
http://blogtalkradio.com/hollischapmanshow Join ous special guests as we speak on the secret of Success Have you set important goals for yourself only to let them slowly slip away? How many New Year's resolutions have you made? How many have you actually kept?
If you're like most people, when you think about it, you won't like the answers to those questions.
I actually know people who don't have goals.
They just go about their lives from day to day thinking, "This is my life. This is what I have to do. I may not like it, but I can't change it." It's definitely time for you to make a change for the better
in Self Help
Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed...as if life is just too much? Are you so busy that you can't hear yourself think? Have you committed to do too many things and you just can't get them all done and still have time for you?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then it's time to sit down and reevaluate.
You have choices...lots of choices!!! You can begin to live a new life today. Sometimes, we just have to take it one day at a time, one step at a time
Join host, Judi Moreo, author of You Are More Than Enough, as she discusses Choices and explains how to set "Goals for a Day." . Listen in. You'll be glad you did.
Join us today as we review the important aspects about setting goals, e.g., why we need to set goals, how to brainstorm when you're not sure about what you really want; how your subconscious brain helps you achieve your goals; and how to make your goals SMART goals.
So many times when we think about goals, we only think about setting goals as it pertains to our career, job, or education. The reality is, there are seven areas of life where we need to set goals in order to have a rounded life. Some will be more important than others, but all have some degree of importance. Join us as we discuss more tips on setting and achieving goals.
Learning not to get over whelmed, with all the things life tosses at you, when you finish one goal, you can move on to the next. First step is, have a Goal’s Journal and list all the things you want to accomplish in your life and or visit. Also have a gratitude journal for everything you are thankful for in your life. Goals and Gratitude, go hand and hand, as you accomplish, you must be thankful for what you have now. This will be an open discussion on the things you want in life and the things you are most thankful for. Feel free to call in or take notes from your home. This will only be a 15 minute segment. .
Today we are going to talk about business goals! (PreRecorded) Do you have a business? Well if you do you should know that with every business there needs to business goals. Business goals plays a big part in any business if you think about it. The reason I say that is because if there was no business goals then there would not be any success in the business.
Business goals plays a big part in any business that is either up and going or just starting out. What make business goals play a big part is the fact that the business runs around the goals set up for the business. So lets say you have a business and you do not set any goals for it where is it going to go. No where that is where. The reason for that is there is nothing set for the business to grow on.
Taken from the Project AWOL Show Season 1 EP 1
On the Show Today: Clinton Douglas IV https://www.facebook.com/ClintonDouglasIv
Jason Lockhart https://www.facebook.com/themogulmindset
Jamison Haponenko https://www.facebook.com/jamison.haponenko
Alice Dymally https://www.facebook.com/adymally
Love the show? If you have enjoyed the show please leave your comments below and show some love by sharing with your firends!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (419 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (45 chatters)
- Curious Times (33 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (29 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (17 chatters)
- Love Productions (16 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (16 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (14 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (13 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- Jay King Network (13 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (12 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (12 chatters)
- 9 at 9 (11 chatters)
- dtm wicked (11 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (9 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (9 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- Reader Tash (8 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (8 chatters)
- KxOn3 Under Fire (7 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (7 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (6 chatters)
- INSOMNIAC Radio (6 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (6 chatters)
- New Colony Network (6 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (5 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Faith Works (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- First Love Radio (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Jason OBrien (3 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- Sevin Hunnid (2 chatters)
- WorstShowOnTheWeb (2 chatters)
- The Foundation Team Network (2 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (2 chatters)
- Lorraine Roe (2 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (2 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (2 chatters)
- Glee Radio (2 chatters)
- EOTM Radio Networks (2 chatters)
- Around Citi Live (2 chatters)
- Christ Judgement (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries LIVE (1 chatters)
- DON JR CEO (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- Jay Rex Music live Talk (1 chatters)
- Israeli Stone (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (1 chatters)
- Linda Mooney (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- MASTER GRIOT NBBTA RADIO (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- MMWHP Productions LLC (1 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- TheForbiddenFruit (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Truth Education (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Whats Brewin (1 chatters)
- The Jets Beat (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (0 chatters)