SORT BY Relevancy
CAREER AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION WITH ACTE
A spotlight on Agricultural Education with ACTE Teacher of the Year Tara Berescik of Grahamsville NY & Sean Lynch of ACTE
Presented by PITSCO
When someone mentions standards in education most people assume they are referring to curriculum or instructional standard. Get ready to delve into the world of technical standards that serve as the foundation of our digital offerings. We’ll take a look at a wide variety of such standards and examine how they impact your product implementation, platform support, and business development.
For those of you who shy away from the technical, this is an opportunity to unwrap some of the jargon you hear but have been too embarrassed to ask about… xml, HTML5, APIP, Dublin Core, RDFa all sound familiar but you have no idea what they mean? Stop just nodding knowingly and learn what you need to know to engage in discussion about how to apply these standards to make the best products.
For those propeller heads out there, we have a seat at the Table for you as well. Get up to date on the latest happenings on several different standards and join the online discussion. It’s a veritable technical feast!
Knowledge is key to driving business and structuring your solutions so you can address the needs of your customers. Join host Michael Jay and guests as they explore the structure behind standards and answer questions such as:
How are instructional standards continuing to evolve?
What are the impacts instructional standards have on teaching and learning?
What standards are used by publishers and development shops?
What impact do standards have on my business?
Experts and beginners alike can embrace the value of understanding more about standards, and the common misconceptions.
1. Bethann Canada, Director of Education Information Management
2. Jim Goodell, Senior Analyst at Quality Information Partners, Inc.
3. Matt Howard, Manager of Digital Experience Strategy at Zaner-Bloser
COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT IN MATH EDUCATION
Mind Research Institute sponsored a Math fair in Orange County CA that was attended by over 4,000 parents and students. Dr Matt Peterson, of MRI is our guest about all their continuing community outreach !
EDUCATION INDUSTRY: THE EDNET CONFERENCE
Conference Director Vicki Bigham with special guests Steve Hodas, Executive Director , Office of Innovation, NYC Dept. of Education and Robin Warner, Managing Director at DeSilva and Phillips, both EDNET presenters
www.ednetconference.com @ednetbiz #ednet14
Presented by MMS Education
Special Education has consistently been a difficult challenge for school districts, both programmatically and financially. In times when financial resources are limited yet academic expectations high, it can sometimes split a community.
To identify ways to control cost, while preserving the quality of special education, NJSBA created the Special Education Task Force in January 2013. The task force spent over a year, consulting with more than 25 experts in special education and reviewing the literature on the delivery and financing of special education services, with a special focus on academic achievement.
The resulting report of the Special Education Task Force, “Special Education: A Service, Not a Place,” includes recommendations for strategies to improve delivery of services and control costs. Please join host Ray Pinney as he discusses the report’s findings with the task force chair Dr. Gerald Vernotica, along with task force members Michael Lee and Irene LeFebvre.
THE NATIONAL COUNCIL OF TEACHERS OF ENGLISH: NCTE
What's Really Happening in Literacy Teacher Education
University of Louisville Early Childhood Prof Kathryn Whitmore and
Colorado State's Louann Reid are our NCTE guests.
HOW CIVIC ENGAGEMENT IS IMPACTING THE VOICE OF EDUCATION
NACCTEP ( Community College Teacher Ed programs) Executive Director Kim Tobey is joined by Lisa Strahley, Associate Professor of Early Childhood Education at SUNY Broome CC.
CAREER EDUCATION: COLLEGE CREDIT FOR FOR TECHNICAL COMPETENCE
Our guest is John Foster, CEO of NOCTI, , the national credentialing and professional development body for the Career and Tech Ed Community
A great show hosted by a great teacher, who has been enlightening students (and adults) for over 30 years.
Join this lively discussion of how our schools work, the down-side of unions, administrators, and progressives, and how common core is indoctrination.
Listen to founder and President dr Eric Cooper about the challkenging situation in Baton Rought and his iopinions on student directed education
Special Guest: Candy Pettiford, Poet, Writer, Entertainer
Join Candy as she discusses how she uses her writing and performance skills to help motivate and educate kids and adults! Also, learn about what it takes to be a poet and writer.
Feel free to call in with your questions and comments for our guest.
Individual Monthly Sponsors: Connie Curtis; Maxine & Eddie Jordan, II
Corporate Monthly Sponsor: WILFLO MUSIC http://www.williemoorejr.org
For advertising, please contact: email@example.com
For additional parent and student resources, please visit: http://www.education4allinc.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (84 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (54 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (44 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (20 chatters)
- reactionariez (19 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (17 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (15 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (13 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (12 chatters)
- OPWR (10 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (10 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (9 chatters)
- in5d (9 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (9 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (8 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- drkate (7 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (6 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (6 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (4 chatters)
- Rifleman (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- The Keys107 (3 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Program Returns (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- PATRIOT CH (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (2 chatters)
- manofgod7 (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (2 chatters)
- SirTemplar (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- El Maat (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- DONT PLAY RADIO (2 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Amenti The Writer (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Heaven Speaks (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- Quagmire America (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)