SORT BY Relevancy
This is my new show, Tell It Like It Is! You all might remember me as one of the co-hosts of AMC Press - Heather Ray. Well, been playing around with the idea on starting my own radio show and here it is. This first episode is just to basically tell you what this show will be about...what subjects could be touched upon and whatnot. Expect some randomness from time to time!
This first episode will also touch upon a predicament that me and some friends have been facing for a few months now from a 'rival radio show' (even though to us? Yeah...there's really no competition at all...it's all in the eyes of the host of another radio show that sees there's a competition when there's really not.)
So feel free to tun in and state your opinions! Would love to have you all on board!
Join April Reynolds as she speaks to Anti-Bullying Advocate, Robert Kuntz of the http://www.ChildrensCharityNetwork.org joins us in the last part of the show to tell us how we can be the CHANGE we want to SEE!
Join Angel Therapy Practitioner, April Reynolds, for weekly angel card readings and great interviews with world humanitarian leaders, deep thought leaders, spiritualists, authors and earth angels who walk the earth making it a better place to be. We're focusing on happiness, the law of attraction, open mindedness, compassion and always on LOVE.
Follow us on http://www.Facebook.com/AngelRadioNetwork or on Twitter @AngelRadioNet or @AprilReynolds44
Leshundra Robinson co-founded UCAN of Memphis in 2005 & became president in 2006. She also manages the mentee referrals from parents, physicians, medical clinics and Memphis City Schools while serving as a mentor herself. UCAN currently mentors 20 young ladies ages 12-18 primarily in North Memphis.
Leshundra grew up in North Memphis under the guidance of her grandmother, and later moved to the Whitehaven area where she graduated in the Top 10 percent of her class at Hillcrest High School. A mother of three, Leshundra has spent 21 years guiding young lives, which has motivated her to reach out to others who are in the vulnerable teen years. Her own children embrace her energy and ambitious determination. Leshundra wants teens to live a “purposeful life” and to understand that one’s environment does not make a person. Rather, a person can positively influence his or her own environment while reaching beyond neighborhood boundaries. Leshundra’s brother committed suicide in 2011 due to what he felt his environment did not accept him. He felt lonely and hurt which became a long term depression until he was 27 years young. Since his death, Leshundra has started an anti-bully play that helps other teens understand everyone is different and unique, STAND UP and SPEAK OUT against bullying.
Leshundra is Six Sigma Greenbelt certified and a graduate of Mid-South Peace and Justice Center’s Grassroots Organizers for Power. She is a member of the Alliance for Nonprofit Excellence and Memphis Urban League Young Professionals. She was recently nominated for a NEXUS award for Mentoring Organization/Nonprofit in the same category as Leadership Memphis and Memphis Grizzles.
This special interview features student leaders Ben Moore and Maya Morduch-Taubman from Guilford High School's Unity Team. The faculty leader of the Unity Team is school psychologist, Lillian Parmelee.
This group helped lead Unity Week at Guilford High, a week-long campaign to fight bullying and cyberbullying. We discuss the week, its impact, and future plans.
BGC celebrates BOLD, Brilliant and Beautiful women and girls of African descent by paying homage to our past and sharing our present, while preparing for our future.
Hosted by BGC founder Marcie L. Thomas, on this important show we will discuss bullying among African American woman and girls and what we can do to change that dynamic.
Guests include: Carolyn Strong, MAT, MEd, educator and founder of Bullies Stink! (http://www.BulliesStink.com), based in Chicago. BulliesStink!, is an antibullying organization dedicated to spreading accurate information and a message of hope for bullying victims, schools, and parents. She has also presented on the topic of Black Girl Blues: An Examination of Intra-racial Bullying at several regional and national conferences. Learn more abour her work at https://www.facebook.com/joinbulliesstink.
Dr. Tyffani M. Dent, Psy.D., a Cleveland, Ohio-based psychologist and author of Girls Got Issues: A Woman's Guide to Self-Discovery and Healing. Dr. Dent is an expert in a variety of issues that impact African American women, men and children, to include physical and sexual abuse, bullying prevention and mental health. Learn more about Dr. Dent at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dr-Tyffani-Monford-Dent-Monford-Dent-Consulting/126263794050714.
Join us when we talk to Ty Kerr, the founder and leader of " Student/Athletes Anti Bullying Community." The group was formed in July of 2011. It was created to help students, athletes, parents, grandparents and guardians understand about the purposeful cover- up that is currently going on by coaches, teachers, administrations and school board members. As an ed tech in the public school system, Mr. Kerr has witnesses bullying, hazing and harassment covered up and ignored. Helpful websites and links will be given out at the end of th show. Listeners are encouraged to call in.
The word "Inflowment" brings forth into our experience the idea of life in balanced and harmonious flow.
Today we welcome Gizmo, Wonder Doglet and his Human fren, Jen Adams.
Gizmo "the Wonderdoglet" wears many different hats. As a certified therapy dog with Paws For Friendship, Inc., he visits hospitals, group homes, rehab centers, a dialysis center, assisted care facilities, libraries and a large urban high school. He also works with many community organizations to increase awareness of positive things happening all around us. As the face of his own nonprofit (501( c )3 pending), Gizmo's Frens, Inc., Gizmo helps raise awareness and funds for charities including pet rescues, food pantries, cancer awareness, veteran's organizations, and children's charities. He appears in poet Geri Jones' latest book "Inspirational Pomes by Jones" in her poem "Gizmo Wonderdoglet". He has appeared as a guest on WDRC 102.9 Talk of Connecticut, and is featured in an antibullying music video. He appears on the cover of the Spring 2014 American Dog Magazine, where he is their first feature in the new section “Little Dog With a Big Heart”. Perhaps Gizmo's most interactive venue is his popular Facebook page, Gizmo's Frens (http://www.facebook.com/GizmosFrens). Gizmo and his FB page have been described as a lens through which we see good in the world. Gizzy's motto is "Cuz we're frens!" and that is exactly why does what he does.
Welcome to Tomorrow's Stars presented to you by Jordan Ent. This week Host Austin D. Jordan, President & CEO of Jordan Ent., is joined by Talented Pop Music Artist and Anti-Bullying Activist Torrey Mercer. If you like Pop Music, positive messages or Anti-Bullying then you do not want to miss this episode!
Connect with us:
Torrey Mercer: Twitter https://twitter.com/TorreyMercer, Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TorreyMercer & Website http://TorreyMercerOfficial.com.
Austin D. Jordan: Twitter https://twitter.com/AustinDJordan, Google+ https://plus.google.com/+AustinDJordan/about & IMDb http://www.imdb.me/AustinDJordan.
Tomorrow's Stars: Twitter https://twitter.com/TSbyJE & Email Radio@JordanEnt.com
Jordan Ent.: Twitter https://twitter.com/JordanEnt, Google+ https://plus.google.com/JordanEnt/about & Website http://JordanEnt.com.
Tune into Bully Survival Radio when we discuss the docudrama "Broken Bones - Shattered Dreams" with the creators and muscians, Jason Loveland and LaMont Wheate. Bud Collier of I'mBullyFree.org will co-host the show with author, Alisha Paige, share current events and give out helpful tips to combat bullying. Helpful websites and phone numbers will be given out at the end of the show. Listeners are encouraged to call in to talk to guests, comment and ask questions or login and join the online chat room.
in Pop Culture
Solutionsology.com / NewVoiceofRadio.com
Josey Milner is not only an up-and-coming country music singer, but she's also doing something special nd giving back. Josey is a national spokesperson for Angels and Doves, and anti-bullying non-profit.
Listen to hear how she handles being a teenage music sensation, a national spokesperson, and role model for people of all ages.
Josey recently had a Top 25 New Music Weekly chart single, "Not Pretty Enough." It is currently #15 on Indie World Record Report, country music's oldest independent chart. She recorded the song with Hall and Oates' and Elton John's engineers. Josey has performed at CMA Fest, the Hard Rock in Nashville, The Children's Teddy Bear festival, and she will be opening for American Idol winner, Scotty McCreery next week in Columbia, MO. Josey is a National Honor Society student, as well as being an advocate against bullying, as a spokesperson for Angels and Doves, a national non-profit.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (132 chatters)
- Annahilation (31 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (25 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (20 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (19 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- The 720 Show (13 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (9 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (7 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (6 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (6 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (6 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (6 chatters)
- Truf Bros (5 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (5 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (5 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (5 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (5 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (5 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (4 chatters)
- Curious Times (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- New Colony Network (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- manofgod7 (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (2 chatters)
- DJ NIA BOOM (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio (2 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- RRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (2 chatters)
- Woman 2 Woman1 (2 chatters)
- We Game (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- EOTM Radio Networks (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (1 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- Table Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Lady Faatimah (1 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (0 chatters)