SORT BY Relevancy
This week on Beyond the Veil we are proud to have the founder of the Anti-Bullying Zone Natasha Gonell joining us as well as their Vice President Tony Gilmore. Join us as we have a round table discussion to learn about their efforts in the fight against bullies and what they have been doing with their campaign, and after we will continue the show with an open discussion on current events. Join us Wednesday at 7pm as we tackle the issues Anonymous North Texas Style.
Guys on the show this week we are talking anti bullying with from The Indy Rewind "The Indy Mind" Logan meyers and
the mother of a teenager who is a victim of bullying. The rate of suicide due to this kind of behavior is outrageous
and needs to be stopped. This show is dedicated to everyone who has been tormented, put down, picked on, beat up and
passed over because of any differences that they have. This is to all the people who have been called weird, loser, outcast
and any other disparanging remark. We as one united voice are going to tell these people to kiss our "ANTI NORMAL" BUTT.
So call in and let's ear you're story
Tonight I will have a very special guest Katie Neu. She is the Co-Founder / Co-Executive director of the anit-bullying movement in Canada.
She is here to answer your questions and talk about what bullying is and isnt . She will explain prevention and what she does to help.
She will share her lifes passion with helping others achieve safety and in doing so builds their self esteem.
Her website information is at www.bullyingcanada.ca
Kathleen Elle: New Jersey Teen, "2013 Seventeen Magazine and Secret Deodorant's Mean Stinks Contest" for her anti-bullying original song “Don’t Let Them In,” National Young Arts Foundation winner, featured in The Cyberbullying Research Foundation, and a guest speaker for anti-bullying advocacy at TedX.
“I wrote this song because I felt that most bullying prevention campaigns I witnessed at school were solely focused on getting the bullies to stop bullying. I thought there needed to be a message directly to victims to not let bullies get to them, because bullies are often empowered by the reaction they get from the victim.”
“I have found that music is the most powerful way to convey a message. Music has the incredible ability to move people. I know this to be true because I have received messages from around the world from victims who have told me they’ve listened to my song over and over to give them the strength to face their bullies. “
“I want my song to empower victims to wake up every day and have the courage to face anyone who makes fun of them for who they are. Victims should never change who they are for bullies. If they don’t let them in, bullies will never win.”
Don't Let Them In
Connect with Deb: http://www.DebScott.com
in Self Help
On this special episode of the Transformation Cafe host Robin Masiewicz welcomes Anita Telle, author of The Ultimate Anti-Bullying Solutions Guide: The Sure Fire Way to Stop Bullying Now! Anita has also authored several children's books that help children to learn to appreciate each other's differences and learn to treat each other with kindness. Anita reads her books to children at schools and helps them learn strategies for dealing with bullys, how to appreciate differences, and how to think before they speak. Anita is changing lives one person at at time through her grass-roots movement to end bullying.
Learn more at http://AnitaTelle.com
Contact Robin Masiewicz at Robin@Transformation-Cafe.com
For more information and links to additional resources check out http://transformation-cafe.com. We'd love to hear from you!
Bullying is aggressive behavior that is intentional (not accidental or done in fun) and that involves an imbalance of power or strength. Often, bullying is repeated over time. Bullying can take many forms, such as: hitting or punching, teasing or name-calling, intimidation through gestures, social exclusion, and sending insulting messages or pictures by mobile phone or using the Internet-also known as cyberbullying.
follow me on twitter http://www.twitter.com/tjsotomayor
Tonight your favorite radio host are discussing what's making the internet buzz like a new episode of the Real Housewives--Cyber Bullying! From cruel meme's to crude comments social media has become a war zone. Join us tonight as we address the bullies and save America... or at least those being bullied online!
As many of you that follow myself on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, IG, or LINKEDIN know, I was proud to announce that my son, Curtis Taylor Jr. took it upon himself to create (entirely on his own), his own website, taking a stance against bullying. He has the support of many in this endeavor, but most importantly, Lil Curt (as he's known to all) has the support of his peers. He has assembled a group of his peers together for this broadcast and I'm supporting their efforts wholeheartedly. When our youth are putting forth efforts to bring about positive change, they need the support of adults, and we should encourage them. Tune in to this broadcast as they give us their perspectives, on the bullying they see in their schools, online, and in general.
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (69 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (33 chatters)
- Witch School (20 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (19 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (18 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (17 chatters)
- Odwirafo (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (10 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- in5d (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (5 chatters)
- BeverlyD (5 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (4 chatters)
- Awakened BEloved Community (4 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (4 chatters)
- G220 Radio (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (3 chatters)
- NCI Radio (3 chatters)
- Purpose Living Radio (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (3 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (3 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- ANT Radio Network (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (2 chatters)
- New Colony Network (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- RoxieZw (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Network (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (0 chatters)