SORT BY Relevancy
Join Alan Zlotorzynski and John Ames filling in for Bryan Yates this Sunday from 11 am to 1 pm EST for 2 hours of Hockey talk. We cover the NHL, AHL, CHL, College Hockey, Fantasy Hockey and much more. We would love your participation on the show. You can join us by joining the chat room or call into the show at (714) 202-9918.
This week joining us is Hockey Writer & Broadcaster @CenterIcePhilly, http://Sportsology.net , & The Off The Post Show (Mondays 10pm on @BlogTalkRadio), Anthony Mingioni. Anthony will talk Stanley Cup Finals with us, along with the NHL Draft coming up on June 27th.
You can check out On the Ice on facebook at NHL On the Ice Podcast. You can find us on twitter @NHLOn_the_Ice and @NHLOnTheIceZlot & @zlotsports. Also check out our web site for new content everyday at http://nhlontheice.com/
ReShawna Leaven interviews Anthony Abrams, President and CEO Abrams Financial Services on the Circle of Wealth. Abrams Financial Services offers business consulting, business entity selection, estate & trust tax preparation, financial statements, insurance, IRS representation, retirement planning and tax planning & preparation. Start planning for your future today!
President/CEO Abrams Financial Services
8000 Towers Crescent Drivem, Suite 1350
Vienna, VA 22182
NiACOM Expressions with Michael Anthony Johnson is on the tonight @ 8pm CST!!
Spend an hour with me in the Word Of God! Every week, there is an encouraging and/or impactful Word to help us grow! Let's explore Psalm 119 tonight as we lean on God's strength to grow in this season of change, crushing, excitement and newness!
Be refreshed in the spirit of your mind, as we look and take the Word at face value in light of what we see through current events, the economy and our own lives in comparison to the Bible!
The Bible is still the only book that has answers for every day life!
TODAY on Over The Rainbow ...Your AfterLife Connection!, Host Lillian Suarez & Guest Host Dax Carlisle will be interviewing Medium Anthony Mrocka, about his journey from addiction to Spiritual Awakening …plus taking YOUR Calls for FREE Mini-Readings!
YOU CAN LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE AND ALL OUR PREVIOUS SHOWS AT: LifeScapeRadio.com/PastShows
Visit our Website: LifeScapeRadio.com
Follow Us on Twitter! @LifeScapeRadio
Join the Conversation on our Facebook Group: LifeScapeRadio.com/Facebook
Co-host Matthew Grant sits down with 2009 BSE/SCL Adrenaline Cup Champion & Former PWA Ontario Champion Anthony Fiasco to chat about plenty including his upcoming mixed tag match for PWA on July 19th w/ Alexia Nicole v. Ryan Swift & Skylar Rose, thoughts on the closing of PWE and memorable matches there, BKPW & what's going on there lately with him, Alpha-1 & being apart of a few matches there, winning the Adrenaline Cup and the transition of BSE to SCL, screwing up a lionsault in a 8 way fray at DGUSA, not keeping up to date with wrestling & avoiding message boards/news sites, his beginning & future in wrestling, experiences he's had & much more including a lengthy word association!
Dial in 929-477-4171 to talk with the #BleedBlueShow. We are talking Carmelo Anthony: opting in or out of his contract. Will he stay a Knick? Is he going somewhere else? What are your thoughts? What are the plans of Phil Jackson with the 2014 NBA Free Agency class? Will the Knicks somehow make moves to get a draft pick in the 2014 NBA Draft this Thursday regardless of what Carmelo Anthony does with his contract situation? Knicks Nation unites on the #BleedBlueShow
Anthony J Smith has 14 years of audit experience and currently leads the Audit and Compliance Department for Mitsubishi Electric Power Products. He spent 9 years with PricewaterhouseCoopers Boston, Washington D.C. and Pittsburgh an Internal Audit Services Manager, where he worked with various Fortune 500 companies on internal audit and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance engagements. In 2009 he was hired by Mitsubishi Electric Power Products to start up their Audit and Compliance Department. Anthony is a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania and recently authored an article entitled, “Requests for Information” which was published in the April 2014 issue of Internal Auditor magazine.
We are in the midst of one of the most historic NBA free agency summers ever.
- On tonight's show, we will discuss Lebron James' upcoming decision on whether he will return to Miami or head back home to Clevleland.
- Lebron James and his agent Rich Paul met with Pat Riley today in Las Vegas
- Cavaliers are doing all they can to lure Lebron to town. Today they cleared $24 million in cap room by completing a three-team trade with the Celtics and Nets.
- The Cavs are also reportedly pursuing Ray Allen and Mike Miller
- Could the Cavs trade away Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love? Should they?
- We will discuss which team is the better fit for Lebron, Miami or Cleveland?
- Carmelo Anthony has reportedly decided to resign with the Knicks, barring a "last minute change of heart."
- Phil Jackson can turn things around in New York if Melo returns? Could they soon be championship contenders?
- We will interview former NFL player Jovan Haye
- We will close the show discussing the Argentina victory over Netherlands today, as they will meet Germany in the World Cup Final.
- PJ Hariston was charged with assault and battery after punching a high school kid in the face. Getting off on the wrong foot?
New York Giants legend, Carl Banks, will be joining Anthony to talk New York Knicks basketball. Carl is one of the biggest Knicks fans in the world. Anthony will also be taking yout calls at 646-478-5554.
Join Host Live Chats
- T J Sotomayor (10 chatters)