SORT BY Relevancy
ReShawna Leaven interviews Anthony Abrams, President and CEO Abrams Financial Services on the Circle of Wealth. Abrams Financial Services offers business consulting, business entity selection, estate & trust tax preparation, financial statements, insurance, IRS representation, retirement planning and tax planning & preparation. Start planning for your future today!
President/CEO Abrams Financial Services
8000 Towers Crescent Drivem, Suite 1350
Vienna, VA 22182
NiACOM Expressions with Michael Anthony Johnson is on the tonight @ 8pm CST!!
Spend an hour with me in the Word Of God! Every week, there is an encouraging and/or impactful Word to help us grow! Let's explore Psalm 119 tonight as we lean on God's strength to grow in this season of change, crushing, excitement and newness!
Be refreshed in the spirit of your mind, as we look and take the Word at face value in light of what we see through current events, the economy and our own lives in comparison to the Bible!
The Bible is still the only book that has answers for every day life!
New York Giants legend, Carl Banks, will be joining Anthony to talk New York Knicks basketball. Carl is one of the biggest Knicks fans in the world. Anthony will also be taking yout calls at 646-478-5554.
Dial in 929-477-4171 to talk with the #BleedBlueShow. We are talking Carmelo Anthony: opting in or out of his contract. Will he stay a Knick? Is he going somewhere else? What are your thoughts? What are the plans of Phil Jackson with the 2014 NBA Free Agency class? Will the Knicks somehow make moves to get a draft pick in the 2014 NBA Draft this Thursday regardless of what Carmelo Anthony does with his contract situation? Knicks Nation unites on the #BleedBlueShow
Anthony J Smith has 14 years of audit experience and currently leads the Audit and Compliance Department for Mitsubishi Electric Power Products. He spent 9 years with PricewaterhouseCoopers Boston, Washington D.C. and Pittsburgh an Internal Audit Services Manager, where he worked with various Fortune 500 companies on internal audit and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance engagements. In 2009 he was hired by Mitsubishi Electric Power Products to start up their Audit and Compliance Department. Anthony is a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania and recently authored an article entitled, “Requests for Information” which was published in the April 2014 issue of Internal Auditor magazine.
We are in the midst of one of the most historic NBA free agency summers ever.
- On tonight's show, we will discuss Lebron James' upcoming decision on whether he will return to Miami or head back home to Clevleland.
- Lebron James and his agent Rich Paul met with Pat Riley today in Las Vegas
- Cavaliers are doing all they can to lure Lebron to town. Today they cleared $24 million in cap room by completing a three-team trade with the Celtics and Nets.
- The Cavs are also reportedly pursuing Ray Allen and Mike Miller
- Could the Cavs trade away Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love? Should they?
- We will discuss which team is the better fit for Lebron, Miami or Cleveland?
- Carmelo Anthony has reportedly decided to resign with the Knicks, barring a "last minute change of heart."
- Phil Jackson can turn things around in New York if Melo returns? Could they soon be championship contenders?
- We will interview former NFL player Jovan Haye
- We will close the show discussing the Argentina victory over Netherlands today, as they will meet Germany in the World Cup Final.
- PJ Hariston was charged with assault and battery after punching a high school kid in the face. Getting off on the wrong foot?
We will be talking sports and having fun doing it. Expected to be joined by actor and one of the stars of "Murder in the First" Ian Anthony Dale, who will discuss the show and more. Also, Minnesota Vikings S Kurt Coleman, who will discuss Vikings mIni camp and more. Also, we will be talking all things NBA Free agency, Where does Lebron go? Does the Big 3 in Miami stay together? Where will Carmelo Anthony land? Also, MLB, NFL and so much more. Listen @ Blogtalkradio.com/pgant or call 646-727-3070
Follow on Twitter @ goforitgant
Dial in Number 929-477-4171 to the #BleedBlueShow. We are doing an extended part II of the Opt Out show. We are talking Carmelo Anthony. We are talking Phil Jackson. We are talking Derek Fisher. We are talking with fans the most passionate fan base the New York #knicks
If you missed the Anthony Johnson Show on Thursday July 3rd @ 9pm EST, as I discussed:
"JOHN BOEHNER AND THE REPUBLICAN PARTY: INACTIVITY AT THE EXPENSE OF AMERICA", Here's your opportunity.
THE ANTHONY JOHNSON SHOW is dedicated to keeping the people, community and people informed of issues that matter. THE ANTHONY JOHNSON SHOW was created to reach out to artists, authors, community activists and public servants who share their stories of trials and triumphs. THE ANTHONY JOHNSON SHOW IS DEDICATED to justice, equality, human rights and education.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (45 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (12 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- Turning Dreamers Into Achievers (7 chatters)
- Angry Devas Radio (6 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (6 chatters)
- Dial In Channel Up (5 chatters)
- The Emotional Pro (4 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (2 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (2 chatters)
- FlyLady (2 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (2 chatters)
- Best Ever You (2 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (1 chatters)
- Bright Side with Tekneshia (1 chatters)
- Get Real with Leo Pacheco (1 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (1 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (1 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (1 chatters)