SORT BY Relevancy
in Pop Culture
In this episode, I introduce the podcast, my reasons for doing it, why I am staying anonymous, then I talk about a date I recently went on, and finally, why normal people are so absolutely boring.
We talk about Jacob's upcoming trip to Vikings Training Camp and potential MLB trades before the deadline. We're sorry if this one sucks, it's our first one.
Hear why this once Playboy Bunny is now a Sex Workers Anonymous member living in a small town in Florida working as a file clerk.
The Movie Geeks speak with director Ellie Kanner and producer Hal Schwartz about their terrific new comedy Authors Anonymous. This audience pleaser, starring Kaley Cuoco, Chris Klein, and Dennis Farina in one of his final screen performances, is currently available On Demand and releases in limited theatrical runs beginning April 18.
in Self Help
We have never before allowed in any recording equipment at any of our meetings. The reason is obvious - confidentiality is the key to our program's safety. If people couldn't trust that we would protect their identities they wouldn't come forward. But the members at this meeting said it was okay to be recorded because we've just been getting not only so many questions - but also so many misconceptions about us. Another reason why we never released a recording before is because each meeting and each group is so different. There's not two groups nor ever two meetings the same. We have large meetings held in churches, coffee houses, parks, treatment centers, clinics, and conference rooms as well as jails and crisis centers. There are large and small meetings. Some people prefer to be more private so they have "coffee" meetings where two or more just get together at a coffee shop. Others are either so remote or they are so careful about who sees their face - they prefer to stick with our "phone" meetings which are held at regular times weekly where members call in from all over the world. Sometimes if the car breaks down or the weather is bad they come to the phone meetings. This way they can call in even if they're at a payphone or a motel. Other meetings are done "one on one" by telephone, mail or in person. Some meetings even have more "concentrations" of groups - such as our West Hollywood meeting that tends to be mostly men or the jail meeting in Chicago for just transgenders. Meetings can be light and funny or dark and deep. But whatever the meetings are - they're part of our recovery program where the "therapeutic value of one helping is without parallel". This is just a window into our program where "empathy" is a tool for healing.
in Self Help
GREETINGS, PEOPLE OF THE WORLD - WE ARE ANONYMOUS
There are many theories about us. That we’re anarchists, kids, crazy film-buffs that saw one too many superhero movies. The truth is, we are all these things. Anonymous is a symbol, like the flag a country flies. The flag is the symbol of the country. Our masks are our national identity. We are not Anonymous – we represent the ideals of Anonymous. Truth, freedom and the removal of censorship. Like any symbol, we affix it wherever we go, as you have seen from street protests.
We have no leaders, civilians or soldiers. We are all one. We run operations because that is what the group decides to do. We choose targets because that is what the people who represent the ideals of Anonymous want to fight for. The world is in trouble. We see it every day – war, poverty, murder. Every day we are bombarded with news and images, as we sit at home safe in the knowledge that we are powerless, that “better” minds are dealing with the situation.
But in cyberspace we are different. We helped free the people of Egypt. We helped fight against Israel as it attempted genocide. We exposed more than 50,000 paedophiles around the world. We fought the drug cartels. We have taken to the streets to fight for the rights you are letting slip through your fingers.
In today’s world we are seen as terrorists or at best dangerous anarchists. We’re called “cowards” and “posers” for hiding behind masks, but who is the real poser? We take away the face and leave only the message. Behind the mask we could be anyone, which is why we are judged by what we say and do, not who we are or what we have.
We exist without nationality, skin colour or religious bias. You wage wars, lie to us and try to make us believe it’s for our own good.
Yet we’re the criminals?
♥The web arena is growing by leaps and bounds, with many of our favorite daytimers taking a jump with their own web shows. This week I'll be chatting with Days of Our Lives alums Shawn Christian, Freddie Smith, Jack Briggs and Nate Hartley who have created the comedy "Addicts Anonymous". The show premeired on Tuesday November 26 and if you haven't seen it, it's a quriky comedy, rich with characters who share their addictions in their own, screwed up ways.
♥Be sure to check out this fun, refreshing new webseries at Addicts Anonymous
This week we are pleased to have two of daytimes fan favorites join us for chat! Shawn Christian and Freddie Smith from Days Of Our Lives will be stopping by to dish all about their newest web series project, Addicts Anonymous. Also during our chat we will be discussing their current storylines and what's in store!
Same Sports talk, Different Night. Since BlogTalk Radio experienced a "DDoS attack" during it's regularly scheduled episode Sportaholics Anonymous Founder, Editor in Cheif, and Host Brandon Liggan decided to move to Thursday for "very special" episode...DON'T MISS IT!
This show will be a continuation of the Simps Anonymous series of videos I have presented on YouTube. The goal is to save simps one day at a time. We want to offer help by showing simps what they are doing and how it will keep them single. SImps only get leftovers and not the prize pick. There are too many men and some women who are certified simps. They fall under two catagories as a simp. They are a sucka,trick or both at the same time. We want to discuss this and help simps to a great recovery to have meaningful and well balanced relationships.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (488 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (47 chatters)
- Curious Times (35 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (34 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (31 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (22 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (22 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (15 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (13 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (12 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (11 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (9 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Universal Radio (6 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (6 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (5 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (4 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (4 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (4 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (4 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (4 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (4 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (4 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (2 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- Real Relevant and Raw Radio (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- Linda Mooney (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (0 chatters)