SORT BY Relevancy
Being ‘Right’ is often as Happy as Angry People ever get. Evan Katz, fondly known as The Anger Guy, has been counseling angry men and teens for nearly 20 years. His battle with anger, then cancer, has inspired him to take on the anger problem in America. Ask him how he can help you, your relationship, your kids and more.
Anger is really a normal emotion/ feeling. "Anger is a response to fear, helplessness, frustrated goals, tense or difficult situations, false beliefs, conflicts or stress. Triggers can increase an response. The key is to identify the issue and decide whether it is valid. Then, approach the situation or person to work through the matter in a helthy way''. Anger is an energy or force when expressed in a healthy way -- can foster personal growth and significance, improving relationships and changing lives.''
In this episode the host will address both anger and her struggle with the fear of anger. It is our hope that by the end of the broadcast those of you who are also struggling with the fear of anger will be able to identify it and deal with it in a way that it will no longer exist in your life. We also hope that if you are the one who is angry, the scriptures we refer to will help you begin to get your anger under control.
Hi, Did you KNOW......As I speak, Anger is moving swiftly in the Body of Christ? The spirit of MURDER is freely visiting the very Elect. Families of faith and even faith movements have silently cradled anger to the point of angry Public and Pulpit messages. Lord help US ALL today! No wonder we have angry children in communities and schools.....WHY?...they watch and listen to what suppose to be love messages but instead they witness family, friends, and church-house corrupt communication!
Anger can destory not only the people around you but it can eat at the very soul of individual who harbors it in their life. But is all anger wrong: How do I now when my anger is justified? How can I help those who seem to be characterized by resentment and bitterness in their lives? This lesson points out the destructive process anger takes in our lives and how others successfully manage this powerful emotion.
The fastest on ramp to the deepest fears and the most intense hurts housed in the darkest place in one's soul is anger. Yep ANGER. The MOST Awesome of Healing Weapons.
Anger is a behavior fueled by hurt and/or fear. As such, anger is THE behavior that is indicative of the need for healing. When we are ANGRY we are primed for healing, for improving the quality of our lives.
Join me for a rapid, roller coaster ride into my thoughts, ideas and views on anger, the psychological benefits of anger and the real hope for all of us if we healing anger.
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Talk Radio (69 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (32 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (18 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (8 chatters)
- SpiritualistMediumRayBokor (8 chatters)
- Olympias (6 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (5 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (5 chatters)
- MikeSpiritFM (4 chatters)
- Progressive Politcs Tennessee Style (4 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (4 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (4 chatters)
- hornet85 (3 chatters)
- Progress in the World (2 chatters)
- Vincent E Brown (2 chatters)
- wrestlechat0 (2 chatters)
- Wombat Sports (1 chatters)
- RU Instant Reaction Review (1 chatters)
- Simon Barrett (1 chatters)
- Truth Beyond The Veil Ministries (1 chatters)
- Eaglemanz (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)