SORT BY Relevancy
Ferguson, Missouri -- capturing headlines for a week, and no signs of letting up. Tonight we'll look at what we know about Michael Brown, the similarities between this and the Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman shooting, the riots in Ferguson and who might be inciting them. Holder heading over.
Twitter the instant news source
Cop's account of shooting
All we want is an arrest
Army Document - Lethal Force
Communists and New Black Panthers
Andrea's Weekly Column at WND
PURSUING THE TRUTH!
We are 60 days away from the midterms...Politico is reporting that the Republican gains will probably be more modest that 2010.
Another beheading of an American. What is needed is to make ISIS say maybe we shouldn't behead another journalist. President Obama has been emboldening America’s enemies for six years, and our enemies know that “now is their time.” They are belly-flopping in our embassy pool.
Islamist militias in Libya took control of eleven commercial jetliners last month, and western intelligence agencies recently issued a warning that the jets could be used in terrorist attacks across North Africa.
A potpourri of topics. Some good. Some not so good. But all of them interesting and informative.
1. Is reform in Islam possible?
2. What are we to make of so-called "moderate Moslems"?
3. What is jihad? What forms does it take?
4. Are there different interpretations of Islam?
Carl Goldberg speaks widely on the subject of Islam and occasionally teaches it in adult education programs. Tonight he joins us to talk about what he knows about Islamism and the threat it poses to America, and how the Obama Administration and those that preceded it have made us dangerously vulnerable. What is the nature of the conflict over Israel?
Is the problem is "Islamism" or Islam, itself? Goldberg considers that is the crucial question of our age, and the survival of our civilization depends on getting the answer right.
Vlad Tepes calls in -- check out the video he talks about: It's the Real Islam https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwKzh00OWpA
President Obama told congressional leaders in a meeting Tuesday that he has the authority to launch broader attacks against the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, downplaying the prospect of a Capitol Hill vote on his military plan ahead of his prime-time address to the nation Wednesday night.
Obama “told the leaders that he has the authority he needs to take action against [the Islamic State] in accordance with the mission he will lay out in his address tomorrow,” the White House said in a readout of the meeting that included Obama, Vice President Joe Biden; House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio; Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev.; Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky.; and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif.
—”Obama to lawmakers: I don’t need your approval to attack Islamic State,” the Washington Examiner, today.
Elizabeth Letchworth joins us with her take on the matter.
GLENN BECK'S BOLD AND SANCTIMONIOUS TOUR
Sundance at The Conservative Treehouse has posted his thoughts about Beck's efforts. I agree with his assessment, especially about how Beck is labeling us "Right Wing" . Really, Glenn? Really? I'm deeply offended.
Read the whole thing. I am curious to know what YOU think?
The Woodpile Report
Glenn speaks directly to parents of illegal children
Dead boy found in Rio Grande
We're all becoming border states now
Paul Ryan - Immigration bills dead
Andrea's Facebook Dialog
WANT TO KNOW WHAT THEY'RE THINKING? HERE IT IS...
The top Guantanamo detainees released a statement this week defending the 9-11 terrorist attacks against America. http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/09/top-guantanamo-detainees-release-statement-defending-9-11-attacks-on-america/
Thirteen years ago... we remember what happened on that terrible day on September 11th. This year's college freshmen were in kindergarten when it happened. Have we forgotten? Will they? We must make sure they understand and know the evil that seeks to destroy us.
Do you remember how bewildered we were when we saw what happened and tried to make sense of a new reality?
Tonight we remember 9-11.
Join us for a conversation with Alaska's Joe Miller, candidate for US Senate. Miller has the endorsement of Sarah Palin in his second bid to represent his fellow Alaskans in the US Senate.
Miller has also earned the endorsement of radio talk host Mark Levin, Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Gen. William "Jerry" Boykin, conservative Congressman Thomas Massie, the Alaska Veterans Party, Gun Owners of America, Conservative Patriots Group, Alaska Right to Life, National Association for Gun Rights, Combat Veterans for Congress, Alaska Republican Assembly, Anchorage Tea Party, and the Conservative Campaign Committee.
Join us for a special edition of the ANDREA SHEA KING SHOW as we get to know the next US Senator from Alaska. It is my pleasure to co-host this evening's program with The Hon. Elizabeth Letchworth, 8-year Secretary to the US Senate.
It's Miller time!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (123 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (45 chatters)
- Ron Reck (10 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (9 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (6 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (5 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (3 chatters)
- Nimbus Moons (3 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (3 chatters)
- Michael Fairman (3 chatters)
- Kenboggle (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (2 chatters)
- reactionariez (2 chatters)
- in5d (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- The Portal (2 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The War Room (1 chatters)
- The World Transformed (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- Janie Deadwyler (1 chatters)
- BX25 Vixens (1 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- PPC1 (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (1 chatters)