SORT BY Relevancy
Bill Maher calls out Islamists
How did Obama miss the intel reports about ISIS?
Israel's PM Netanyahu speaks at UN. The most important line in his speech.
Meet the controversial Muslim Sheik
Stop Qatar Now!
US Congressman linked with al qaeda
Oh SO much to talk about tonight. You with me?
Ferguson, Missouri -- capturing headlines for a week, and no signs of letting up. Tonight we'll look at what we know about Michael Brown, the similarities between this and the Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman shooting, the riots in Ferguson and who might be inciting them. Holder heading over.
Twitter the instant news source
Cop's account of shooting
All we want is an arrest
Army Document - Lethal Force
Communists and New Black Panthers
Andrea's Weekly Column at WND
The Rise of Isis... the brand new book by Jay Sekulow that everyone's talking about today. We have it. Excerpts tonight.
The West Wing is livid over military revolt.
Washington’s Ruling Class Is Fooling Itself About The Islamic State. Washington's foolish approaches to the Islamic State will not destroy them or discourage others from following in their footsteps. Angelor Codevilla's take.
That and much more.
Rise of Isis - A threat We can't ignore. http://www.amazon.com/Rise-ISIS-Threat-Cant-Ignore-ebook/dp/B00ND4GESM
What's going on?
Well....something pretty controversial and it stems from 1400 years of Inbreeding.
There is no doubt that the widespread tradition of first cousin marriages among Muslims has harmed the gene pool among Muslims.
Because Muslims’ religious beliefs prohibit marrying non-Muslims and thus prevents them from adding fresh genetic material to their population, the genetic damage done to their gene pool since their prophet allowed first cousin marriages 1,400 years ago are most likely massive.
This has produced overwhelming direct and indirect human and societal consequences. A Danish psychologist has made a study of it. Tonight - the story.
One of the hottest prospects in MMA, Andrea Lee doesn't know the words "slow down". If she isn't in the cage, she is preparing to fight kickboxing or a BJJ tounrament.
Lee is coming off a 10 second pro debut and went 9-2 as an amateur. She will make her InvictaFC debut in Nov.
We will talk to Lee about her motivation to keep active and her prospects in the coming year.
An Iraq vet's reaction to the Latte Salute. And Barack's amazing temper tantrum. Tonight Elizabeth Letchworth and I examine both. Also...
Senate Armed Services Chairman Carl Levin (D-Mich.) predicted lawmakers would vote on giving President Obama the authorization to use military force against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) when they reconvene AFTER the midterm elections.
Democrats are split over the expansion of U.S. airstrikes in Syria this week, with some issuing strong statements of support and others saying the president should be seeking congressional approval. A disunity that party leaders hoped to avoid before the midterm elections in November?
Lawmakers will rake in $608 per hour for the time they work in DC as Congress will be in session only eight days between Aug. 1 and Nov. 12.
And... For months, several clusters of conservative lawmakers have been secretly huddling inside and outside the Capitol, plotting to oust John Boehner from the Speaker’s office when House Republicans regroup after the November elections.
The strategy — for now — seems disorganized and fluid: Find a way to push the Speaker’s race to a second ballot, create turmoil in the conference, portray Boehner as highly vulnerable and offer up an alternative.
Tonight's topics with our Capitol Hill expert Elizabeth Letchworth...
The House today voted to authorize aid to Syrian rebels fighting ISIS, 273-156
The House Select Committee on Benghazi heard testimony from Homeland Security and Secret Service officials on the implementation of the Accountability Board’s recommendations following the 2012 attack on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi.
The Senate has set the date for returning for the lame-duck session which will begin the day after Veterans Day. Reid announced that the Dems will hold their orientation and the Democratic leadership elections for the next Congress Nov. 12 through Nov. 14. What exactly is the process by which a Senate majority leader and House speaker are elected?
Mid-Nov could very well be too early to know which party controls the Senate if LA is a close contest with no candidate getting 51%. That means a December run-off between the top two vote getters.
PURSUING THE TRUTH!
We are 60 days away from the midterms...Politico is reporting that the Republican gains will probably be more modest that 2010.
Another beheading of an American. What is needed is to make ISIS say maybe we shouldn't behead another journalist. President Obama has been emboldening America’s enemies for six years, and our enemies know that “now is their time.” They are belly-flopping in our embassy pool.
Islamist militias in Libya took control of eleven commercial jetliners last month, and western intelligence agencies recently issued a warning that the jets could be used in terrorist attacks across North Africa.
A potpourri of topics. Some good. Some not so good. But all of them interesting and informative.
1. Is reform in Islam possible?
2. What are we to make of so-called "moderate Moslems"?
3. What is jihad? What forms does it take?
4. Are there different interpretations of Islam?
Carl Goldberg speaks widely on the subject of Islam and occasionally teaches it in adult education programs. Tonight he joins us to talk about what he knows about Islamism and the threat it poses to America, and how the Obama Administration and those that preceded it have made us dangerously vulnerable. What is the nature of the conflict over Israel?
Is the problem is "Islamism" or Islam, itself? Goldberg considers that is the crucial question of our age, and the survival of our civilization depends on getting the answer right.
Vlad Tepes calls in -- check out the video he talks about: It's the Real Islam https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwKzh00OWpA
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (93 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (85 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (38 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (22 chatters)
- The Portal (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (16 chatters)
- HOV Radio (15 chatters)
- churchfolk (11 chatters)
- Fins Radio (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (10 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (9 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (8 chatters)
- SHRAonair (8 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (7 chatters)
- NCI Radio (6 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (5 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (4 chatters)
- SpiritMessages (4 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- Reel Life Radio LIFE IS A MOVIE (3 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (3 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (3 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (3 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (2 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (2 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (0 chatters)