SORT BY Relevancy
Dianne Feinstein, war profiteer, sticks it to the intelligence community. Why?
The federal budget will go the House for a vote on Thursday, before going on to the Senate. But several lawmakers say they haven't had time to read the 1603 page bill. Drudge headlines the bill as a betrayal to Americans.
That and more...
Today the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence released its report on the CIA's detention and interrogation techniques. And while that was happening, the House Oversight Committee led by Darrel Issa, grilled both Jonathan Gruber and HHS' Marilyn Tavenner about the deceptive practices used to pass Obamacare.
Those two items alone give us plenty to talk about tonight.
Jeb Bush forms an Exploratory Committee to, well, explore the possibility of running for president.
Sen. Ted Cruz is more popular than ever with Americans. But his Senate confreres are avoiding him like the plague. Why?
Obama today "normalized" relations with Cuba. Can he do that? And what can the new Congress do about it?
Committee members have been named in the new Congress. Who are they and what do their assignments portend?
The Hon. Elizabeth Letchworth, retired US Senate Secretary and founder of GradeGov.com, will attempt to answer our questions.
GOP leaders called a recess to floor proceedings on the Omnibus Bill that would fund the Federal Government until next Sept. Not enough votes for passage. As of this writing, House members are still out, but Speaker Boehner says a vote will come before the money runs out at midnight tonight.
However... It’s not clear what they will be voting on. A Continuing Resolution (CR) that will fund the government until the new Republican -led Congress is seated in January?
Tonight the Hon. Elizabeth Letchworth gives us her take on today's turn of events -- the postponement of vote taking on the CRomnibus hybrid, the "House of Cards"
Fresh hell for a fresh week!
Do the Saudis have more to do with the road our country is on than we realize? Evidence that they are.
Gruber-gate is on fire, lighting up the corruption of the Obama Administration.
LIMBAUGH UNLEASHED: OBAMA IS A 'SOCIOPATHIC' LIAR
'There's something terribly wrong here'
The 2016 Senate map - will the Republicans keep the majority in a presidential election year?
How do we pick the next president?
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes recording artist Andrea Dumas to #ConversationsLIVE to discuss her passion for music and what it's been like to share it with the world. The two will also discuss her project CELEBRATE and the single SPEAK IT.
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (32 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (19 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (18 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (13 chatters)
- Daddy G (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (5 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Nu Ankh Radio (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- DON JR CEO (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- David and Wes (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- PrayerWarriorFor You (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (1 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (0 chatters)