SORT BY Relevancy
"I noticed around her neck a bead chain lanyard (like the kind dogtags hang from) on which was hanging a card that denoted her as a proud member of the CPUSA [Communist Party USA]. I turned to her and said “Miss Clinton” and she said “you can call me Miss Rodham.” And I tried to mention that card around her neck and to my shock she yelled out, 'Bill, get this SOB out of my F-in face', and screamed it out loud… this is deep south in mid-70s . I wanted to crawl under the table.
"That was my first meeting with HRC.
"And I was told that night by Bill that she hated taking baths. And she didn’t think it was necessary for her to have to shave."
That's just one of the fascinating stories long time Clinton associate/operative Larry Nichols divulges in tonight's program.
There’s more to this than “thin skin”. Rupert Murdock is out to destroy Trump, and I believe Trump is well aware of it. Thus, he’s bashing Megyn Kelly to send a signal to Murdock. Back off! The headline today read: "Michael Bloomberg 2016? Rupert Murdoch wants former NYC mayor run against Trump." I suppose you could look at it both ways — Trump’s a pugnacious fighter and likes to land the first and last punch. OR — he’s thin skinned. Which do you think it is?
Biden's on the move and Hillary's on the ropes. And Trey Gowdy says his teenage son could have Hillary's emails printed off this afternoon. What's the delay? Just another day in the lives of the rich and nasty...
Plenty to jabber about tonight. You in?
The campaigns of Ted Cruz and Donald Trump, the private emails of Hillary and IRS chief Lois Lerner, and the incipient campaign of Joe "Plugs" Biden.
Topics for discussion tonight -- the REAL story behind the campaigns and campaign promises, with Capitol Hill insider Elizabeth Letchworth Chryst.
TONIGHT: A very special broadcast of the Andrea Shea King show focused on the battle to DEFEAT the Iranian Nuclear Deal. The Conservative Campaign Committee is pushing to stop the Iran Nuclear Deal with radio and tv ads and a rally set for Tuesday, Aug. 18th in Las Vegas right in fron of Sen. Harry Reid's office. Tonight we talk with some of the people involved. This so-called "Deal" is really a treaty. And a bad one at that.
What’s fascinating about The Donald phenomenon is that Americans — fed up to the teeth with the immoral, corrupt decay that occupies DC — have embraced someone who’s telling them to shove it in no uncertain terms.
Big news from the Middle East about the Iran deal. It turns out that we were negotiating with the Iranians before Kerry was secretary of state.
And Black lies matter -- thoughts from a taxicab driver.
Larry Klayman, founder of Judicial Watch and Freedom Watch, joins us this evening with an update on the work he's doing in opposition to the Iran Nuclear Deal.
Larry ran for the U.S. Senate in 2004 as a Republican in Florida's primary. After the race ended, he founded Freedom Watch. He's known for his strong public interest advocacy in furtherance of ethics in government and individual freedoms and liberties.
During his tenure at Judicial Watch, he obtained a court ruling that Bill Clinton committed a crime, the first lawyer ever to have done so against an American president.
Klayman became so famous for fighting corruption in government and the legal profession that the NBC hit drama series "West Wing" created a character after him: Harry Klaypool of Freedom Watch. His character was played by actor John Diehl.
Let's celebrate the death of the mainstream media!
And while we're at it, I'll show you the path to the way ahead. And then a trip down the Mad Hatter's Rabbit Hole, where the Queen of Pantsuits reigns in a spider's web of deceit, and the mad tea party revolts against Obama's trade deal.
The Hillary probe by the FBI. Will she survive the scrutiny?
A 6th video released today show that Planned Parenthood used fetal parts without consent. Meanwhile, the White House tells States "Defunding Planned Parenthood might break laws."
Former president Jimmy Carter says he has cancer.
The Donald - the question and the negatives.
All that tonight with Capitol Insider Elizabeth Chryst.
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (43 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (30 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (17 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (15 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (13 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (12 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (12 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- Psychic Reflections From Starcrafts (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Reach Out America (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (3 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (3 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (3 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (3 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Inscriber Media Network (1 chatters)
- The Introduction (1 chatters)
- The Steven Knight Show (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MMAmadhouse Productions (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- RIGHT WING RESISTANCE RADIO (0 chatters)