SORT BY Relevancy
1 John 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
We invite you to join us Monday thru Friday for early Morning Prayer 8 AM EST/5 AM PST on conference call: Dial 641-715-3200, code 278961#, *6 to mute.
Prayers are offered for anyone who is in need of prayer during and after our programs. Call in number during program and off the air 904-859-1022.
Contact Darlene Bundage, Evangelist/Pastor to invite her to share the word of God at your church, street ministry or other event via email at: Dbundage@yahoo.com or by Phone at: 904-859-1022
If you are blessed, helped or encouraged by our ministry you are welcome to send a seed offering to Prayer, Praise and Deliverance Ministries at: 6211 S. 249th St., Kent, WA 98032.
During this Leadership Training segment with Marnie and guest, Becky Linn, you'll discover:
1. The #1 thing a leader must do to succeed by God’s standards.
2. How to identify the God-blockers and open the way for God’s direction.
3. Why the Bible is the best leadership handbook and how to use it.
4. The launch pad for every decision, the first response to every question.
5. What your women really need and how you can be God’s minister to them.
6. One of the most common traps leaders fall into and how you can avoid it.
7. How to quickly move your women from milk to meat and why you must do it now.
8. The key purpose, motive and outcome every ministry leader must accept.
Becky Linn has a passion to see women fall in love with Jesus. She speaks and leads worship for retreats and conferences nationwide, encouraging women to follow hard after Him. Learn more at www.FollowHardMinistries.com
in Self Help
Author KL Belvin realized that he could not continue living the life that he did. He wanted something more and the only way to do that is to give it up (the old life) and start all over again with a new state of mind. Now He is living the life that God had planned for him. He is so grateful for his second chance.
There are three ways for businesses to create more profits.
1) Make new sales 2) Increase frequency and 3) Increase the amount spent per transaction. The most direct influence on all three of these ways to increase your profits has to do with your communication with the client or prospect. After the first contact it is all about the follow-up. 90% of sales people do not follow up enough and are leaving cash on the table. Ouch!
On this weeks show we will talk about follow-up, why it is important and what are the best methods to carry it out.
Our guest for this show is Andrea Koochin.
Andrea has worked in marketing and promotion for the over 20 years. She has solid background in understanding client preferences through her extensive experience in market research, television production and infomercials with companies such as Time Life and Guthie Renker. Through her experience, she discovered that these large promotions treated people like numbers and often fell short and don’t communicate in a way that creates loyal customers. As a result, Andrea turned her focus from small to medium businesses to address the follow up process. This is what truly builds a relationship and Andrea is passionate about relationships.
Our guest interviewee will be Mr. Adryann Glenn, author of the down to earth and relevant book, Job 32:18. He has a very compelling story that plunges you into the dark worlds of street life, domestic violence and prison. At the same time, he lifts his audience, as he relays his journey to light and healing through Jesus Christ, discipline, study and wise application. Adryann can show hurting people of all ages how to change their direction and walk down a new path because he has done it himself. This live conversation will be a must hear for a nation and world hungry for answers; including honest, straightforward advice on how to win, step by step, on a daily basis. Tune in on Sunday, September 21@5pm CST on Blog Talk Radio; The Devoted To HIM with Misti Long Broadcast!! Call in and listen at 347-637-3970. Press 1 if you want to speak to Adryann.
Resources mentioned in this podcast:
6 Things I Learned That Helped Me Heal My Sexuality
Answering Your Questions: Can I Be Whole as a Woman and Still Need a Man?
Parent Alert! The Biggest Discipline Mistake to Avoid
How To Profile Babies, Children, and Teens
FREE Beauty Profiling Course
3:20 - Type 1, 14 y.o. son success story
5:37 - Types 1 & 4 teen sons sneaking food and drinks
8:52 - 14 y.o. Type 1/2 girl breaking family rules and cutting
17:17 - Type 1, 16 y.o. son shuts down when mom needs to talk with him
23:47 - Type 2, 9 y.o. girl struggling at school
28:28 - Young daughter seems to express a different Energy Type at home than at school
Want to ask a question before the show? Send Carol an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about Carol's Best Selling parenting book, "The Child Whisperer" at www.thechildwhisperer.com
Learn more about Carol at www.thecarolblog.com
Music courtesy of Nelson at the Helm (all rights reserved)
Sarah is definitely one of the greatest women leaders of all time! I speak of her in the present tense because the influence and legacy she left us is still relevant in the world today. God declared that Sarah was a 100% partner with her husband Abraham in the covenant that reached across thousands of years to include millions of people that are alive right now. The Lord prophesied that they were going to be the parents of a multitude too large to count. Hallelujah! Every word of that promise came to pass. It is a truly compelling accomplishment, once you realize that the promise God gave Sarah did not happen overnight. She had gone childless during over 60 years of marriage. Finally, God started appearing before her husband, telling Abraham that he and Sarah were going to bear a son. Abraham was also told that this one child was going to be the beginning of a great nation. Still, another 25 years would pass before it actually happened. Throughout, Sarah had to wait on God. She had to keep believing and trusting. The beauty of this whole narrative, is that it clearly shows the pitfalls the couple encountered and the sins they fell into, as they tried to have faith in God. Abraham told lies to kings. Sarah mocked God and His promised son when she first heard about it. She laughed in doubt and unbelief. This was because she was 90 and Abraham was 99 years old. They fell short of the glory of God; but, before it was all over, they still got the promise!! That is the good news!! You don’t have to be perfect to achieve and receive everything God has in store for you. He knows you are human, flawed and incapable without Him. He will make the crooked places straight in your life. Do what He says; and, just like Sarah, when the season is right, and the time comes around for your promise to be delivered, it shall be come to pass. Listen to this live broadcast of a pre-corded episode on BlogTalk Radio
Join 'She' for a 15 minute Fire...Follow the SUN. She will connect you to your solar plexus and the sun.
During this segment: 'She' will feed your solar plexus and mind's eye with inspiration, contemplation and unbridled JOY! (r10814)
Shining a LIGHT on Solar Healing Center
Music: Xavier Rudd Follow the SUN
Art by Bunnis
Moon: Rise Set
The Gift Poems by Hafiz
Bare Naked Bliss
Sessions with 'She'
in Self Help
To quote the famous words of Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr, I have a dream! Do you have a dream? What is your dream? Are you willing to pay the cost to follow your dreams? Today, our special guest is Sarantos, Solo Musician. He will share his dream and his unique sound with us. Industry insiders refer to his music as "an emotionally powerful vocal style, masterfully united with music that is a fusion of classic 80s rock blended with modern soft rock and pop music!"
When we survey all the sources from which trouble comes, we realize two powerful and invaluable truths: first our troubles, in the end, are of the Lord. He is in all of them and is interested in us when they press and bruise us. Secondly, in our troubles, no matter what the cause, whether of ourselves, or people or devils or even God Himself, we are warranted in taking them to God in prayer and seeking to get the greatest spiritual benefit out of them. No matter what, God is always in control. Therefore, we worship Him any how. Join us for live prayer at 6:00 AM Mon.-Fri.
Dial 714 459-3963.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (99 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (22 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Bellesprit (17 chatters)
- MABIM (15 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (13 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (12 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (9 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (4 chatters)
- TimBinnall (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- Political T and T (2 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The LouddMouth Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Boston Sports Hack (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)