SORT BY Relevancy
When we talk about being a family in the LGBTQ Community we start a whole different type of conversation. Family in our community could mean two mothers and two fathers but the questions that are being asked more then not is: How Are We Having Babies? Who is Having Our Baby? How do your answer our child when they ask “Where did I come from” if you are in a same sex relationship/marriage couple? Can We Talk for REAL will be joined by expecting parents Jonica Burkhead and wife Nkenge Jazz Burkhead. They talk about their journey to parenthood was understood from the time we started dating. We discussed our desire to have children early on. After a year of marriage we decided it was time to start trying. Our first challenge was finding a clinic we trusted and were comfortable with, that was gay friendly. We prepared ourselves for homophobia or outright rejection; however we found a great clinic and doctor. Another challenge was having a million questions and neither of us personally knowing another gay couple who had been through it. Once we were in the process, we had to have many discussions about choosing a donor, like race, as many black men don't give specimens so we were limited. We then had to figure out what we valued in other areas like education, hobbies etc. the hardest part was the waiting, waiting to ovulate, waiting to test, and then waiting for baby. zLet's talk about how lesbians have babies, how gay men have babies, how the transgender couples have babies. If you would like to be an active participant in this conversation of “How Are We Having Babies” just inbox us so that can include your family in our family conversation. If you adopted your child, took legal responsibility of a family members child, used a turkey baster, a friends sperm or the sperm bank or if you had sex the old fashion way with the opposite sex let us hear from you.
Many folks have been devastated financially by tithing and other forms of "mandated" benevolence and "giving" to institutional churches and televangelists.
This morning on P2T we are going ti dissect "tithing" as a art form of manipulation, deception and biblical bastardization in order to help unsuspecting Christians to begin to establish a financial legacy for their families!
(0:00 - 16:54) Daryl and Taylor discuss Jozy Altidore's likely move to Toronto FC and Mix Diskerud official move tp New York City FC.
(16:55 - 30:38) Iain Macintosh makes his first appearance on the show to discuss his new site The Set Pieces, as well as his thoughts on why the Ballon d'Or is more akin to a popularity contest than an official award.
(30:38 - 36:39) Specific predictions for the upcoming clash between Manchester City and Arsenal.
(36:40 - Finish) Listener emails, guerilla marketing, and tattooed babies.
T-shirts are available in the TSS Shop.
Questions can be sent via this form.
This week on Roundtable with Stephanie Robinson, Stephanie takes on science, the field of genetics and the current dilemma regarding its ethics and limitations. Has the time come when parents will be able to pick and choose the characteristics of our yet-to-be-born babies? Do such modern scientific advancements represent progress or a threat to humanity? Are we playing God?
Joining us to sort out some of these challenging questions is Enola Aird, an activist mother and founding director of Mothers for a Human Future; Dr. Keith Crawford, a physician-scientist and Chief Medical Officer at Parcell Laboratories; and Dr. Marcy Darnovsky, Executive Director of the Center for Genetics and Society. Together we will discuss just how far our science has gone and should go, as well as the implications for society and for our very humanity itself.
It is time to gather at the Roundtable as Stephanie Robinson delivers hot topics, deep talk and a little bit of uplift. Roundtable with Stephanie Robinson...pull up a chair.
Churches of the USA welcomes Jeff Chitwood, Senior Minister at Anchor Christian Church in Bonita Springs, Florida, to talk about anything and everything about the church. Listen in as he shares the church history, worship style, congregation makeup, youth groups, and kids’ program.
Jeff has been the Senior Minister at the Anchor Christian Church since May 2010. He earned his degree in Bachelor of Arts in Ministry at the Lincoln Christian College in 1980. In 1987, he completed his Master of Divinity in New Testament Degree from Lincoln Christian Seminary, Lincoln, IL. Currently, he also serves as Chair of Partnership Team for Northpointe Christian Church in Providence, RI.
Check out the Anchor Christian Church website.
Visit our Churches of the USA website.
Like us on Facebook.
Follow us on Twitter.
Hosted by Ronda Baldwin-Kennedy and Erin Castro Mothers’ of Triplets discuss daily life of raising multiples. How to survive the NICU if you have multiples more than likely your little ones have spent time in the NICU. How to deal with not taking your babies home with you, or dealing with the pain of not taking all your babies home at once. What happens when you have to go back to work before your baby comes home. If one parent stops working how to fill that loss of income?
The Traditional - 4-piece rock band from Buffalo,NY...New album "How To Live Without Blood" out now on Anchor 84 Records...Check them out this Saturday(Jan 24th) @ The Studio at Waiting Room w/ The Slums, Trespassers, Younger Then & Alleys...Check out all their music,tour dates & more @ www.facebook.com/thetraditional
Cody Jones(Owner of Anchor 84 Records) - Anchor Eighty Four Records is an independent record label from Los Angeles, CA. We support independent bands, record stores, and music communities with the intentions of releasing music from today's best punk, hardcore, and progressive bands.Check out all the releases & more @ www.anchoreightyfour.com
Minnow - Alternative Rock band from Los Angeles...New album "Trembles & Temperance" out now on Anchor 84 Records...Check out their music, tour dates & more @ www.facebook.com/minnowmusic
LISTEN IN TO THIS AWESOME SHOW WITH THE GYE MAN AND MY SPECIAL GUEST BABA KEN. DISCUSSION ISSUES, THAT ARE RARELY SPOKEN OF, CAN PEOPLE LOVE WHEN THEIR HEART IS HURT AND FILLED WITH HATE. THIS IS THE KINGS POINT OF VIEW ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS AND THE WONDERFUL GIFT OF SEXOLOGY.
Having A Baby Does Not Keep A Man TheWWShoW
I mite say something you mite not like.
The Willie Williams Radio Show
free call (347) 677-1859 to listen/talk
To Watch Live:
FOLLOW ME @
EMAIL ME @
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (492 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (70 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (69 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (41 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (31 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (20 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (18 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- MABIM (15 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (14 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (10 chatters)
- Papa Lou (9 chatters)
- We Built That Network (9 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (8 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (7 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (6 chatters)
- BrewCityBall Radio (6 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (5 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (5 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (4 chatters)
- In Todays America (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (4 chatters)
- Odwirafo (3 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- Angel Talk Cafe (3 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- Elovation Radio (2 chatters)
- Jesus My Rock (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Patriot Media Network (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (2 chatters)
- The Urban Release (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Northern Wellness (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- Relax Let Go Be with Charles (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- Elder Coylette (1 chatters)
- Ask Cathleen Network (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (1 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (0 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (0 chatters)