SORT BY Relevancy
Eddie Garcia Shares His Inspiring Story on FreshStart Radio
"Despite having just lost my hands and feet, I have done amazing things since leaving the hospital. I have run marathons and 5Ks, successfully coached youth basketball and soccer, and I was named the National Youth Coach of the Years by NAYS.org. I am also a motivational speaker at schools in my home state of Nevada where I have been a school teacher and administrator. My hope is to inspire others. I always tell people,
"If I can do it, so can you".
I also visit patients at the hospital where I was being treated at." - Eddie Garcia
Eddie is a survivor of the flesh-eating bacteria, necrotizing fasciitis. A recent quadruple amputee, you will be inspired by hiss story of change and triumph.
You can read a bit more about Coach Eddie here and visit his website here. TheWinFoundation.org
@BeStrongandWin to follow Eddie!
**Big Thanks to Miles Arnell and Playing For Change for their musical contributions to this project.
On this one I describe the first song after my intro on my first album, 253.
The name of the song is Round Here. The concept of the song is to give the listener a fair warning about the area, the people in the area and the activities.
It is hard core hip hop with heavy 808 bass.
After that we go into some news about police treating a double amputee the best they know how.
After that we have a little read about child rape.
It's the Wine Cellar.
This is a tough episode.
Ann talks with World Team Sports Board Member Lon Dolber, Iraqi war veteran and double amputee Chris Levy and IGHL's Frank Lombardi about 'Face of America,' 'Coastal Challenge' and a variety of programs where abled-bodied athletes participate with veterans and physically-challenged athletes.
Oscar Leonard Carl Pistorius (/p?s't?ri?s/; born 22 November 1986) is a South African sprint runner. Although both of Pistorius' legs were amputated below the knee when he was 11 months old, he competes in events for single below-knee amputees and for able-bodied athletes. At the 2011 World Championships in Athletics, Pistorius became the first amputee to win an able-bodied world track medal. At the 2012 Summer Olympics, Pistorius became the first double leg amputee to participate in the Olympics when he entered the men's 400 metres and 4 × 400 metres relay races. At the 2012 Summer Paralympics, Pistorius won gold medals in the men's 400 metre race and in the 4 × 100 metres relay, setting world records in both events. He also took a silver in the 200 metres race, having set a world record in the semifinal.
In the early morning of Thursday, 14 February 2013, Pistorius' girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp was shot and killed at Pistorius' Pretoria home.
Host Allison McClintick and special co-host Derek Abbey engage in the first Influence Project Rewing-where they discuss the insight from former guest Eric McElvenny-former Marine, combat veteran, amputee, triathlete and thought leader.
Madison Star Moon interviews independent researcher and activist Peekay22. Peekay22 also known as Peter presents the truth in a humerous way. He has exposed many false flag operations through his youtube channel. He has also exposed chemtrails and the Qantas shills that cover them up. I am a personal fan of all of Peter's work.
in Self Help
Larry Chloupek ran the Boston Marathon this year. Quite a feat for almost anyone who does it. But more so for Larry. Most people have two legs to run with. Larry has only one. His leg was amputated at the hip when he was 7, due to cancer. Now, at 54, Larry is an athlete with 8% body fat who runs an 11 minute mile. And he has inspired his wife, Jenn, and a former NFL football player to run his first marathon. Larry is a marathon man like no other. Join Larry and Jenn as I interview them for what promises to be an inspiring hour.
Mark My Words! airs the 1st and 3rd Sunday of every month at 9PM ET. Find out more about “Mark My Words!” at www.markmywordsradio.com.
Mark Schall is a Certified Life and Business Coach and the host of Mark My Words! You can find out more about Mark at www.markschall.com
The guest on Show Talk with Angela Butler is Lennie Orrell. Orrell is currently a Minister and he is also a gang violence specialist. Lennie Orrell was once the leader of a gang but his life changed when he was shot by a gang member from another gang. Even though Orrell is a amputee he says his life has been forever changed by this injury. He is martial arts black belt who fights with martial art competitors who have both legs and he wins often. His mission is to bring people closer to God and make the streets safer. And also save the gang members and show them a better way of life. Orrell is well known for his disarming gang members and bringing saving their lifes for God and sometimes from death. Orrell sometimes works with the police and schools to bring attention to gang violence. He also lets parents know what to look for before their children join gangs or are in gangs. Minister Lennie Orrell also speaks in schools and teaches martial arts. So tune into the show to hear about his journey and why he is concerned about the black-american youth and gang violence.
Listen 24/7 to a program that aired June 19, 2014 as www.talkingwithheroes.com begins a series of programs with Military Support and Veterans Groups who are Members of www.r4alliance.org
Listen to Andy LaPointe, Host of Health and Wellness Show talk with Marine Veteran and World T.E.A.M. Sports’ CEO and President Van Brinson talk about their Inaugural CanAm Veterans Challenge Ride. Also on the call Vietnam Veteran and Amputee David Santamore talking about his participation and what it has meant to him
Beginning June 20, 16 injured veterans will ride 766 miles by bicycle and hand cycle from Ottawa, Ontario to Washington, D.C. in the inaugural CanAm Veterans’ Challenge from non-profit World T.E.A.M. Sports. This June 20 – July 4, Celebrate Allies, Teamwork and the American Spirit!
Phillip Hatfield is a powerful and inspiring speaker with a glowing personality and huge smile. He is a successful businessman, author and business coach with the Zig Ziglar Corporation. He has become an expert transformer, overcoming the barriers and obstacles he describes as The Challenges of Change. After an accident left him fighting for his life and resulted in him becoming an amputee, Phillip had to readjust and create a new life for himself, overcoming challenges in the home as well as in business. This experience has taught him what we all need to know about facing challenges and breaking down the barriers that hold so many of us back. His powerful and inspiring lesson to us is that our greatest tragedies can be our greatest blessings. His book, Carried By Angels, is a work of inspiration and motivation drawn from his experiences of being knocked down many times. Phillip is often heard saying; my greatest tragedy is my greatest blessing. You can learn more about Phillip HERE and follow him on Facebook.
in Self Help
Phillip is an amputee from a devastating accident November 9, 2008. Not expected to live, almost died 7 times in the first 10 days, he not only survived but also THRIVED.
Being blessed to be ALIVE drives his passion to share lessons learned from life and BUSINESS. His message is Crystal Clear, all about Hope, Encouragement, and Attitude, finding a NEW VISION & DREAM. Making GENUINE Goals plan to achieve your Dreams and W-o-r-k the plan. PLAN, Prepare, Execute and EXPECT to WIN!
From Burning down the house at 4 years old to working with his dad digging ditches in his building business to Turning around a major 4 Star Hotel after a FIRE that left 5 people dead and 33 seriously injured. 25 years as a Leader in Business and community. He has learned “How to succeed Against all odds” Working with great companies like Regency Hotels, Flooring America, and Oak Creek Homes and Zig Ziglar have made him an expert. His expertise is realizing PEOPLE are the GREATEST asset and resource for any business or organization. Known as the “Turn-Around Guy,” Helping people and business create a NEW plan to Turn their Lives and Businesses around 180 degrees.
SPONSORED BY: www.yourhondaguy.ca
Join us for an informative discussion about holistic veterinary care with Dr. Richard Palmquist, DVM, Director of Integrative Health Services at Centinela Animal Hospital, Inc, Inglewood, California.
Dr. Richard Palmquist is President of the American Holistic Veterinary Medical Foundation (AHVMF). He is the aauthor of Releasing Your Pet's Hidden Health Potential (a comprehensive guide to utilizing the power of nutrition and holistic modalities such as acupuncture, muscle response testing, and stem cell therapy to help your pet live a long, healthy life).
Dr. Palmquist will discuss how to apply the principles of holistic care to helping three-legged amputee dogs and cats live longer, with a special focus on integrative care for coping with cancer.
We will also talk about his work with the AHVMF.org's research and education grants for veterinary integrative medicine, including research funding to study canine cancer, vaccine reform, feline behavior and other ailments.
Post your questions in the Tripawds Discussion Forums or join us in the Live Tripawds Chat during the show.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (66 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (34 chatters)
- The Portal (29 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (27 chatters)
- in5d (19 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (13 chatters)
- Straitway (13 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (12 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (12 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (11 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (11 chatters)
- Trek Talking (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- Living Astrology (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (8 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (8 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (7 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (6 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (6 chatters)
- Random Rants (6 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (4 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (4 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (4 chatters)
- Rifleman (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- LyricalForte (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- The Chronical of Ladi Kay (1 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- MRTALK (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Gathering At The Well (1 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (1 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (0 chatters)