SORT BY Relevancy
In 1994, the O.J. Simpson murder trial was televised live. Since then Court TV has become a mainstay in many courtrooms across the country.
Now the State of Illinois is testing the allowance of cameras its in courtrooms.
Diana Karge, president of AmicusLink, will discuss the impact or lack thereof of court hearings and trials being broadcast.
Join Host Live Chats
- Amy Peikoff (27 chatters)
- PTRNEspanol (17 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (5 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (4 chatters)
- Purpose Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- MRTALK (3 chatters)
- BobBrown (2 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- BANDWAGON SPORTS SHOW (1 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (1 chatters)
- The Blunt (1 chatters)