SORT BY Relevancy
Join host, Bobby Keith, as well as WTP President, Toby Marie Walker, as wew try to explain, in layman's terms, the nine proposed amendments to the Texas Constitution. These amendments are on the November 5, 2013 ballot.
We will also be discussing some of the hot topics from this past week.
You can join in the conversation by logging into our live chat room.
Fridays are our catch up day for news stories and of course if we are doing a Primer, the continuance thereof...
This time we will be going over the 17th AMendment and Mark's proposals to fix our Senate
Also a college than finds the Constitutional Un-Constitutional? Bans student handing out copies on Constitution Day...
LISTEN UP! A vital topic of discussion given the current status of our county, our government and the leadership in Washington D.C. In this episode we will enlighten you on some history of the Constitution and how past and potential Amendments have or will occur. DO NOT MISS THIS EPISODE!
PLUS, your phone calls! | JOIN US
Illinois has enacted certain amendments to Article 9 of its Uniform Commercial Code, 810 ILCS 5/9-101 et seq. (“UCC”), governing how personal property and fixtures act as collateral for loans. They became effective July 1, 2013. This podcast discusses those amendments and their impact on loan documentation and administration.
On Demand Tuesdays will be reairing past shows that are already featured in our on demand section. also go to Google Play store and Download the free mobile, search Weston World One or www.westonworldone.com.
Why do we need to know the 9th, 10th and the 14th Amendments especially for African American people? Why do we hate and be rude to each other? Why can't we trust each other?Why do we down play other positive progress?
Join Mark & Isabel as they discuss the Proposed City Charter Amendments from a Liberty Perspective.You will get economic, civil liberty, and long term perspectives on the May 2013 Ballot Issues.
Tune in this weekend as Isabel & special co-host Eamon discuss the proposed Charter Amendments from a Liberty Perspective. What are your thoughts on these amendments? Please call in with your ideas at (347) 945-5615
in Self Help
Special Edition with Charles Baxtor
the Charles Baxtor show will talk about basic controversial matters to give people a better understanding. Whether it is the Laws of America, Amendments, Real life matters, Politician, Real estate home improvements (construction) or general base topics Charles Baxtor will talk about it. go to Google Play Store search Weston World One to download the free app. all shows are sponsored by On Time Home repairs.
Join Host Live Chats
- Love Productions (23 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (17 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (16 chatters)
- The Audible (15 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (10 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (9 chatters)
- Jay King Network (9 chatters)
- The View from Montana (9 chatters)
- BeardsG3 (8 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (7 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (6 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (6 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (6 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (4 chatters)
- bapnation (4 chatters)
- Funny to the Moon (4 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (4 chatters)
- Kiler Davenport Live (3 chatters)
- SirTemplar (3 chatters)
- Ninja Scroll (3 chatters)
- Living Aligned Radio (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (2 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (2 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- CAST OUT DEMONS (1 chatters)
- Da Clinic Radio (1 chatters)
- Dating After Dark (1 chatters)
- Laurie Smith (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Howling Wolfs Raido (1 chatters)
- Janie Deadwyler (1 chatters)
- The Great Model Showcase (1 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (1 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (1 chatters)