SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight we will be having open conversation. We will be discussing the second amendment and if it should be changed. We will talk about what happened in Virginia and if he was really mentally ill. Is being mentally ill a logical defense? Why is everything so racial motivated? What did the killer of the South Carollina 9 have to do with the incident? Tune in tonight from 7pm to 9pm and call in at 347-308-8813 to join in the conversation.
On this episode of Remnant X Radio's Barefoot Radio with Tish Bowling, she will continue the her look at the Amendments focusing on the 4th Amendment, Illegal Search and Seizure! Please check out our website @Remnantxradio.com, follow us on twitter and send me a friend request on facebook!
Today on "It's My House" we shall conduct a "4th Amendment Law Clinic".........our law clinic podcast are STUDY GROUPS and we offer no legal advice. These podcast are just to offer "information" and to stimulate thought.
One of the cases that concern the 4th Amendment is that is (as of this year) 90 years old. That case is the Supreme Court ruling (which is a Law) of "Carroll v United States". This Law states that law enforcement offciers can search your motor vehicle without a "Seach Warrant". This law is known as the "Motor Vehicle Exception Rule".
We shall review this Law Of The Land and other cases that are connected to the 4th Amendment.
Visit our website: www.itsmyhouseonline.com
Call It's My House Radio" 712-432-8863.
On this episode of Barefoot Radio the Warrior Queen Tish Bowling will be discussing the 3rd Amendment:
The Third Amendment (Amendment III) to the United States Constitution places restrictions on the quartering of soldiers in private homes without the owner's consent, forbidding the practice in peacetime. The amendment is a response to Quartering Acts passed by the British parliament during the build up to the American Revolutionary War, which had allowed the British Army to lodge soldiers in private residences.
The Third Amendment was introduced in Congress in 1789 by James Madison as a part of the United States Bill of Rights, in response to Anti-Federalist objections to the new Constitution. Congress proposed the amendment to the states on September 28, 1789, and by December 15, 1791, the necessary three-quarters of the states had ratified it. Secretary of State Thomas Jefferson announced the adoption of the amendment on March 1, 1792.
With same-sex marriage battle lost — waiting only for the SCOTUS cymbal clap in June, wingers are pig piling on a new ploy. In numerous states, legislatures are pretending to protect religious freedom from the inevitable and fearful persecution from dem damn gays.
I'll kick around Indiana's worst-in-class blunders in trying this ruse.
POTUS hopeful, Gov. Mike Pence (R, of course) signed a bill into law that pretty much lets anyone for any reason discriminate against LGBT potential customers. Poorly disguised as protecting citizen's First Amendment rights to exercise religion, it instead is an atavistic license to ignore statutes, case law and morality.
Pence seemed to figure the Hoosier lawmakers were being oh, so clever in patterning the bill after the 1993 federal Religious Freedom Restoration Act. Wrong there. The RFRA was yet another cowardly and ill-considered Pres. Bill Clinton effort to appease wingers.Yet Indiana's version is worse, even legislatively malignant.
I'll get into the concepts of balancing exercise of religion with both commerce and respect as required by federal law. We can be very sure Pence and his minions are having similar discussions following the nationwide blowback to Indiana's overreach.
WE'RE SORRY FOR THE TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT SO HERE IS A NEW BROADCAST OF THE SHOW. ANCHOR BABIES: WHAT THE FOURTEENTH AMENDMENT REALLY SAYS WILL RUN SATURDAY AFTERNOON. MY COLLEAGUE, MARK COLLIER, WILL JOIN ME TO DISCUSS THE ORIGINAL INTENT OF THE CITIZENSHIP CLAUSE AS WRITTEN BY SENATOR JACOB HOWARD OF MICHIGAN IN 1866. THE WORDS "SUBJECT TO THE JURISDICTION OF" HAVE BEEN ERRONEOUSLY USED FOR GENERATIONS WHICH HAS ALLOWED THOUSANDS OF CLAIMS TO CITIZENSHIP CONTRARY TO THE INTENT OF THE FRAMERS. WE'LL TALK ABOUT THIS AND RELATED FACTORS SATURDAY AFTERNOON AT 2. IF YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT THE ONGOING INVASION OF AMERICA AND ITS ADVERSE IMPACT ON OUR NATIONAL SOVEREIGNTY, YOU MIGHT WANT TO LISTEN.
Late Night Gun Talk Reach Out America Second Amendment Stance With Raquel Okyay
My special guest is Stephen J Aldstadt, President of Shooters Committee On Political Education (SCOPE) who will be on to discuss on-going litigation against the SAFE Act.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (108 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (64 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (40 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (36 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (27 chatters)
- AJC Radio (19 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Fins Radio (12 chatters)
- 5 Smooth Stones (9 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio (9 chatters)
- Witch School (8 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (7 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (6 chatters)
- American Statesman (5 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (5 chatters)
- America Matters show (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- Elucidating Life (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (5 chatters)
- RLS Network (4 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (4 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (3 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- The Steve and Joe Show (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- RotoBaller Fantasy Sports Radio (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (1 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (1 chatters)
- TEOTW (1 chatters)
- Sandi and Toi Flip That SH*T (1 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Wanda Henderson Ministries (0 chatters)