SORT BY Relevancy
Amazon recently surpassed Walmart as the most valuable retailer in the country. It is ceaselessly inventive, unafraid to try something and fail. Its ambitious goal: sell everything to everyone everywhere.A recent article in The New York Times —“Inside Amazon: Wrestling Big Ideas in a Bruising Workplace” — offered a glimpse into what could be described as a workplace that is both bruising and thrilling. It gave accounts of workers who suffered from cancer, miscarriages and other personal crises who said they had been evaluated unfairly or edged out rather than given time to recover in Amazon’s intense and fast-paced workplace.We make a live call to Amazon to get a comment.
Join cohosts Wendy Dewar Hughes and Suzanne Lieurance as they talk to author Wendy McClelland about the marketing strategies she used to get her book 27 Steps to Freedom to No. 1 in her category on amazon and how these same stragies can work for other authors.
About the Book
When you hear a doctor say “If you don’t have massive blood transfusions now, you’ll die before morning” you know you’re in trouble. These words began a difficult journey as doctors tried to save my life after a massive bacterial infection invaded my body. It had eaten away portions of the lower discs and vertebrae in my spine, destroyed a kidney and gave me brain damage. Months in hospital, many more in a full body cast (from neck to knee) and two years to learn to walk again, speak more than three words in a sentence and get brain function back – plus rebuild a life with my young children. But this isn’t a sad story. I am taking you on a raw, authentic and emotional trek through losing my children, nearly dying, losing my home and having to regain skills and rebuild a life for my family. This is a story of hope and inspiration. I have taken each negative and turned it into a life lesson that anyone can apply every day to live a fuller life. My wish is that this book gives you hope!
Welcome to the FedConnects podcast series. Amazon Web Services is playing a critical role in helping federal agencies best embrace cloud computing and virtualization in highly effective and cost-efficient ways.
Today, we are speaking with Max Peterson, Head of Worldwide Public Sector Alliances and Partners, Amazon Web Services, who will provide more insights into government cloud computing.
Ultimate Discount Services INC. is a company that focuses on everyday incidental accidents that we as the consumer say…”It won’t happen to me”! Let’s nip one thing in the bud we are NOT INSURANCE! We are a membership company with powerful services that the everyday consumer needs for everyday incidental accidents. Answer these questions:
Have you ever been in a car accident?
Have you ever had a traffic ticket?
Have you ever had your cell phone broke, stolen or lost?
Do you have to pay a Co-Pay for medical, Dental, & vision visits?
Would you like a 720 credit score?
Now look at your answers, and you will agree when I say you need what we have to offer. Ultimate Discount Services INC will cover:
50% of your auto deductible
50% of any traffic related violation
50% of your cell phone deductible
50% of your medical, dental, & vision Co-Payment
Enroll you in our credit repair program
Offer you an Investment Program
To find out more about Ultimate Discount Services Inc. CLICK HERE
or call 1 (321) 283-5800 M-F 9am-5pm est
Selling is a numbers game; however, the numbers will not work for you, unless you do work the numbers, the right way. There are some “Magical” numbers when it comes to selling your services and they are not random. “as many as you can” is not a number. Join us tonight on the Selling Your Services podcast and discover the Magic numbers to ensure that you Sell Your Services wonderfully well, for the rest of your life.
CREATING THE NEW LEADER IN UNSURPASSED CONTRACTED INSTRUCTIONAL SERVICES
Catapult Learning, a leading technology-enabled K–12 services provider, and Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI), a premier provider of alternative and special education services, announced a definitive agreement to merge, resulting in the creation of the unsurpassed industry leader of contracted instructional services in the U.S. Our guest is Catapult CEO Stuart Udell
Host Kevin Willett is joined by Douglas Wiggins Jr. from D.W. Constable Services. D.W. Constable Services prides itself in providing professional process services and mobile notary public services. For more information please visit their website at http://www.dwconstableservices.com/
For more information about the Friends of Kevin Networking Group please visit our website at http://friendsofkevin.com/
Our Nations Economy would be greatly improved if more people knew how to Sell their Services Better.
If you ar a Coach, Consultant, Personal Trainer or you have a Service to offer the public and not a product this show will help you to Sell Your Service Better than you ever have before.
On this episode of the Aquatic Wetline, Oscar Alex will be doing his 6th episode of Life In the Amazon! In the first 5 episodes I have dicussed piranhas, pacus, silverdollars, anacondas, and the reptiles that live in the Amazon. But on this episode, I am going to be discussing a very cute, smart, and intelligent animal that lives in the Amazon! Alex will be discussing the Amazon Freshwater river dolphins! YES THERE ARE DOLPHINS THAT LIVE IN FRESHWATER! :)
Alex will discuss everything you need to know about the Amazon River dolphin.
Have questions? Call in LIVE at 1 347-989-8142!
Live Tonight from 8pm -10pm Est
Are Streaming Services Just A Road To Popularity or A Means Of Survival for Today's Artist?
Streaming services such as Tunecore, Pandora, Spotify seem to the answer to making your music available to a worldwide audience. Nevertheless, does it bring any real monetary benefit to the success of the Artist? If so, why are fans being overcharged to attend a concert of their favorite artist?
UPLOAD your Mp3 at www.hiphopnational.com
To listen or participate call: 213.559.2995
Show Date: 9/01/2015
Join Host Live Chats
- BpEarthWatch (171 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (66 chatters)
- John Baptist (53 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (47 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (18 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- THE TINA SHOW (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- BeverlyD (8 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- KimberlyMcGeorge (6 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (6 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- Ron March Show (5 chatters)
- Thats Novel (4 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (4 chatters)
- Revised Reality Radio (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (4 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (3 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (3 chatters)
- Social Geek Radio (2 chatters)
- soul connection0 (2 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (2 chatters)
- Tony Reeves (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- America Matters Radio (2 chatters)
- Awaken your Higher Self (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- AllPurposeRoto (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Chillz33 (1 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- Full Circle Consciousness (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- No-Tea with Chrita and Cryss (1 chatters)
- PayMeWhatIamWorth (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- The X Nation BBQ Show (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Angel Whisperer (0 chatters)