SORT BY Relevancy
1. Arab news channels are reporting heavy fighting in the center of Benghazi between forces loyal to the Libyan Army and a group of Islamist militias.
2. Having consolidated its fighting units under a unified command two months ago, the Free Syrian Army on the Golan Heights is coaxing Islamist opposition forces to leave the border area with Israel and fight the Assad regime further east.
3. Egypt's most active militant group has sworn allegiance to the Islamic State. It has released a statement saying that they are joining the so-called caliphate.
4. A Kuwaiti newspaper is reporting that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu held a secret meeting in Amman with Jordan’s King Abdullah to discuss rising tensions over the Temple Mount.
5. International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) director Yukiya Amano has revealed that Iran is refusing to answer questions about whether or not its nuclear program has included activities to build a nuclear bomb.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture we are looking at today is Genesis 12:7 which reads: "And the Lord appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto the Lord, who appeared unto him."
Our second coming quote for today is from C.S. Lewis. He said, "The doctrine of the second coming has failed, so far as we are concerned, if it does not make us realize that at every moment of every year in our lives Donne's question, ‘What if this present night were the world's last night?’ is equally relevant."
Join in the discussion with Frank Wazeter and Kiran Ravin where we discuss the art of Wabi Kusa, a Japanese form of aquascaping using plants that grow above the waterline. We will talk technique, plants, and set up.
German aquascaper Jurijs Jutjajejvs joins us to share with us the nature tank in Germany, his aquascaping techniques, and aquascaping competition in Europe. Jurijs is a professional aquascaper, insructor, and competitor, and the administrator for aquascapingworld.com
Guillet Salvador is the President of AMANO (Associations des Mairies du Nord- Ouest)
(Association of the Mayors of the Northwest). Radio personality Lou translates from the Kreyol. We will air a prerecorded audience talk with director, Tanya Hamilton, whose film, "Night Catches Us," screens, 9 PM, Thursday, May 6, 2010, at Sundance Kabuki in San Francisco.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Rise of Israel Judah and Word (1 chatters)