SORT BY Relevancy
Hey there Tea Sippers!! Today, we are going to be Dishing with a lady who has been so underrated in my opinion, yet has one of the most soulful voices in the business. She has been deemed to be the GodMother Hip Hop Soul as she was the first lady to come onto the scene under the DEF JAM label and has been making her mark and presence known ever since.
Ms. Alyson Williams will be Dishing Tea on what it means to be a female in this business and how she has been able to sustain herself in a male dominated world of Hip Hop/New Jack Swing. We will inner/over/outer/understand the mechanics of dealing with an industry that is so demanding and requires what seems for one to lose themselves in order to make a dollar. We will also get a look at her personal life as we find out what she has done in the meantime between recordings and how she has been keeping herself relevant in the industry!
This is a cute HOT POT of delicious tea we will be dishing, so make sure you have your crumpets, baby.
Join world renowned Psychic Medium Lisa Williams as she looks at how to recognize signs from our loved ones during the holidays.
Spiritual Counseling by Minister Cynthia Marie Williams tells it like it is ...
During this broadcast, Dr. Trevicia Williams continues to talk about mental health in light of National Mental Health Wellness week. Today, she will talk lessons from Amanda Bynes: When Celebrity Mental Health Turns, mental health through the lens of wome, stigmas associated with taking medication and how people can help themselves and loved ones who are experiencing problems.
Dr. Williams' guest is Judith Marie Rudderham. You'll get to know more about her and discover a health and wellness business that helps you achieve balance, success and create space in your life for self matters.
Spiritual Counseling by Minister Cynthia Marie Williams
A week from now is National Mental Health Wellness Week. In light of that and actor/comedian Wayne Brady opening up about his battle with depression which lead to a complete breakdown, psychologist, Dr. Trevicia Williams will talk about the topic including myths and the associated stigma. Entertainment Tonight interviewed Wayne and he's deserves respect and support for being courageous enough to talk about it. Hopefully more men will open up about the subject so that tragedies like Robin Williams' suicide can be prevented.
One of the reasons for depression is the stress associated with trying to live up to the expectations of others and foregoing personal priorities like taking care of self. Dr. Williams' guest, Patti Cuevas of Plexus, will talk about ways people can have more flexibility in their schedule so that they will have more time to take care of self and spend more time with important folk in their lives.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- Trek Talking (18 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (17 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (10 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (9 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (7 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (6 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (5 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (4 chatters)
- Tony Robinson El (3 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (3 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (3 chatters)
- power of truth (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- IMTM Worldwide Radio (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Psychic Cow (1 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (1 chatters)
- Beyond Abuse Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)