SORT BY Relevancy
Known for her stunning good looks in roles such as “Damita” in Class Act, and “Shanice” in John Singleton’s classic, Boyz N the Hood, actress Alysia Rogers left a skyrocketing Hollywood career to devote her time to raising her daughter, now a young college student. “I was a single mother shortly after my last film and devoted all of me to figuring out this motherhood thing and trying to be the best mom I could be because she was my world. Now she's a wonderful young college student and I feel it’s time to finish what I started years ago.”
After 20 years away from the industry, the sultry actress is ready to take Hollywood by storm and is starring in roles that have a strong, lasting impact on diverse audiences. Rogers’s new role is in the highly anticipated short film, Beyond Merritt. Alysia plays the lead character, Lynda Merritt.
Tune in and ask Ms Rogers your questions
Donna Rogers Skowronski @HRWarrior, HR Educator/Instructor, University of Illinois at Springfield, drops by @DriveThruHR and talks with @williamtincup & @thehrbuddy
DriveThruHR was designed to be a captivating and easy-to-digest lunch discourse that covers topics relevant to HR professionals. Each 30-minute episode features a guest speaker who shares her or his knowledge and experience in human resources. Our hosts and special guest cover a wealth of topics, including HR Technology, Recruiting, Talent Management, Leadership, Organizational Culture and Strategic HR, every day at 12:00 pm Central Time. The radio program is hosted by @bryanwempen (Emeritus), @williamtincup and @thehrbuddy The #1 HR show, with amazing HR conversations and follow us on the twitters at @drivethruhr and #dthr.
He Did You A Favor-- these five simple words that can change your audiences lives forever!
When Debra Rogers was eight months pregnant she discovered her husband was having an affair. A month after her daughter was born, she woke up one morning and the words “He Did You a Favor.” popped into her head. Those five simple words changed the way she saw herself, the way she saw her life, and how she was going to live it from that day forward.
Award-Winning Author, Relationship Expert, and Queen of Breakovers. Debra Roger's is your best girl expert in the school of love. With years of dating and breakup experience, including one crushing breakup at eight months pregnant (which evolved into a supportive divorce and loving friendship) Debra’s earned her relationship MBA.
Debra interview will empower and entertain your audience with a humorous hands-on look at how to navigate both good and bad relationships. She will guide your listeners through the confusion of a breakup, offering tips on how to heal, the secret to dealing with both old and new relationships and how to ultimately grow from the break-up and turn a negative into a positive by creating a better and more fulfilling life.
Web Site: He Did You A Favor
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes back producer and director JJ Rogers to #ConversationsLIVE to discuss the continual growth of XVIII Entertainment and the film GLORY DAYS that showed this year at the European FIlm Market in Berlin.
Today we're going to look at the news of the day, including a story that hasn't been covered much in the media, and that is the story of the lesbian, Charlie Rogers, who committed a hate crime against herself, whose story went international. She's skipped jail and gone missing.
Also, an update on Randy Thomas, as he has confirmed that you can be gay and Christian and he believes that God may bless him with a partner.
And the State of the Union is tonight and one big question is whether or not he will meet with Naghmeh Abedini.
in Real Estate
Listen in at that this powerful interview with my student, Christia Rogers as she shares her success on wholesaling her first real estate deal for a profit of $7900! This lead didn't cost one penny and she is going to share how she got the lead, the process and how she felt once the deal closed!
If your interested in learning how to successfully wholesale and replace your 9 to 5 join us at the TAW LIVE Event Feb. 27th and 28th 2015 in Irving TX, http://www.lolitasheriow.com/taw-liveevent
If can't attend the event but looking to get started and want to join a strong and supportive community, get started with the TAW Mastermind Online Club, http://tawclub.com (30 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied).
To your success!
Lolita "aka" Lo
DOES YOUR LIFE AND YOUR DREAM MATCH???
Where people hear the term DISCIPLINE, they immediately think of long hard
struggling and effort.
No personal success, achievement, or goal, can be realized without self-discipline. It is singularly the most important attribute needed to achieve any type of personal excellence, athletic excellence, virtuosity in the arts, or otherwise outstanding performance.
What is self-discipline?
It is the ability to control one's impulses, emotions, desires and behavior. It is being able to turn down immediate pleasure and instant gratification in favor of gaining the long-term satisfaction and fulfillment from achieving higher and moremeaningful goals.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (89 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (66 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (16 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (13 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (11 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (9 chatters)
- We Built That Network (8 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (6 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (4 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Essence Of My Love (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Roger Taylor (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (1 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- TIS Network (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Life Readings Talk Radio (0 chatters)