SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Nisim John, is the founder of Integrative Cancer Treatment Centers found at Canceroptions.us. Dr. John and I will discuss the many alternatives available in treating cancer. His centers are dedicated to offering treatments other than chemotherapy and radiation, which are quite toxic and have an abysmal success rate. Yet, it's the only treatment legally allowed to be offered by your physician. Your physician can lose his license if he suggests treatment options other than chemo and radiation. In order to beat cancer, It is imperative that you learn your treatment options.
In this episode, we discuss ICTC's leading non-toxic, safe and effective cancer treatments:
Sono-Photo Dynamic Therapy (SPDT) Poly MVA Anti Microbial Therapy Ozone Therapy Biological Vaccines (VCAN) Stem Cell Therapy Iscador Indiba Hyperthermia Regeneration & Rejuvenation Therapy Immune System Therapies
Tonight we discuss the Cancer industry and what alternative treatments are out there and available to all of us. We discuss the greed and endless apathy that cancer patients often face from the medical community while staring down this monster. We discuss Chemotherapy, Radiation, and the alternatives out there. Please note that the remedies discussed during this show should not replace your current regimen. Always run everything by your doctor first. Tonight I will share my current regimen wit
With the ribbon for a cause, cancer research capitalizes on people hopes of a cure. What is the reality about cancer research and the system that profits not from cure, but from the toxic profitable treatments its administering to a trusting public whose loss of life and suffering is a 50 billion dollar profit machine, and whose appetite for profits has no end.
Is there a better way?
Absolutely. Welcome to holistic healthcare and the insurance that provides worldwide coverage. Welcome to Green-Surance.
American medical training is referred to as "Western Medical Practices". In this training, academic proof and scientific methods are emphasized. Unfortunately, there is a concominant "demonizing" of traditional or folk medicine practices. Folk medicine practicianers have been arrested for "fraud" (impersonating a licensed professional) and methods that are accepted by the masses are called antedotal and not allowed into serious discussions. Folk medicine is taboo.
Pharmaceutical companies who have exploited traditional cures are revered and "obeyed" without question. Lobbists for pharmaceutical companies go to Washington and spend money, run televisiion commercials, go to doctor offices and give out gifts with the net effect of American people not getting a balanced view of healthcare choices.
There are cures with historical roots outside of conventional western medicine practiced by naturopaths, homeopaths chiropractors, yoga, tai chi and accupuncturists. Western medicine guardians are beginning to accept that acupuncture is helpful for osteoarthritis pain, tai chi for fibromyalgia pain, spinal manippulation and yoga decreases chronic back pain. Because the western medical establishment has be so penalizing to traditional methods for curing ailments, the American public has taken matters in their own hands. There is widespread use of herbals today.
St John's Wort is used for major depression, glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate for knee osteoarthritis, silymarin for chronic liver disease, saw palmetto for benign prostatic hyperplasia, ginkgo for early cognitive decline, and vitamin E and selenium to prevent prostate cancer.
Herbal and alternative medicine focus on a cure and not the treatment of symptoms. Traditional medical practices require lifestyle changes that are incorporated into the treatment modality.
Dr. Richard P. Brown, MD, reviews what symptoms in Parkinson's recovery may respond to complementary, alternative, or integrative treatments. He discusses the most promising options, their pros and cons, and how to use them.
Dr. Brown believes that the patient can use these modalities and work on improving lifestyle and cycles as a means to recharge their dopamine system, which is critical for reducing symptoms. These approaches will not replace prescription medicine for Parkinson's. However, they will enhance the effectiveness of those medications and improve the quality of life. People can expect to have more energy, ability to move, mental clarity and engagement with the world. His Website: www.haveahealthymind.com
Dr. Brown has authored (with others) The Rhodiola Revolution, How to Use Herbs, Nutrients and Yoga in Mental Health and The Healing Power of the Breath
Join Host Live Chats
- RaptureCentric101 (18 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- Paranormal Matters (11 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (10 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (9 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (8 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (8 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- We Are Wrestling Radio (6 chatters)
- GR HealingFountain (6 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- BishopGeraldScott (3 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (2 chatters)
- Carole Gold (2 chatters)
- Its Live Real Talk (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Author Talk1 (2 chatters)
- Annette E Morton (2 chatters)
- ANSWERS with Joe Paul (2 chatters)
- Read You Later (2 chatters)
- Reader Tash (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- This Is Infamous Radio (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- Universal Prayer of Jerusalem (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Kerri Edelman (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Straitway (1 chatters)
- Art of Living Well Radio (1 chatters)
- Alternative Choice Today (1 chatters)
- B Movies Radio (1 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (1 chatters)
- imamalfred (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (0 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (0 chatters)
- THE CONFLICTS OF LIFE (0 chatters)