SORT BY Relevancy
Wellness is key to productivity and success in all areas of our lives. Caring for our physiological well being addresses the four elements of Championship Psychology as defined in my program. Today we focus on those elements of Championship Psychology by marrying the concepts of spiritual and emotional balance with successful weight loss.
Most people think losing weight is pure physiology but it is primarily psychology. The percentage of people with genetic predispositions or physiological abnormalities that prevent them from losing weight is actually low. Largely it is an internal, unconscious roadblock that prevents sustained weight loss. Permanent weight loss, or any other kind of life change is centered on transformation. Long-term weight loss calls for acceptance to changes in your life.
Guest Bio: Shiela Leaming
This week’s show features guest Shiela Leaming, founder of Workouts for Spirit ™. Shiela is a National Association of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer and a Spiritually Based Weight Loss Strategist. For over 20 years, Shiela has counseled clients on their spiritual lives, and found success combining these skills with her personal training background to meet long-term weight loss goals.
Her unique weight loss system highlights spiritual and emotional balance as an essential tool to achieve the results you want. In the Workouts for Spirit ™ system Shiela guides her clients through an inner journey while customizing a weight loss system that will yield the best results.
Shiela’s technique includes fitness and nutrition assessments, mentoring through your journey of self-discovery, weekly phone guidance, positive hypnosis recordings and email support throughout.
Are you having issues dealing with the world around you today? Have you sought professional support and walked away not helped or satisfied with the process? Are drugs the only answer for your mental health issues? Is life just throwing curve balls at you and dealing with life is getting harder each day?
My guest is Dr. Amelia Kemp, psychotherapist and author of From Psychotherapy to Sacretherapy: Alternative Holistic Descriptions and Healing Process for 170 Mental and Emotional Diagnoses Worldwide. The process of getting help for our mental and emotional being is often over looked in the healthcare arena and the stigma of needing help is a barrier to seeking treatment or support. No longer are we denying the connection between all areas of our body, mind and spirit as our wellbeing. We are not pieces to be fixed but rather a unit of life that needs to be nurtured and listened to as symptoms arise. Help is available, exercises are included and solutions outlined in this book by Dr. Kemp.
For more information about Dr. Kemp, visit her website: www.drameliakemp.com
How does the human brain accept rationality AND irrationality? What are the mechanisms at play when it comes to the acceptance of religious beliefs and claims? Are some people more predisposed to superstitious thinking than others? What are the best approaches to help promote science, reason, rationality and evidence-based thinking?
Joining us for this show will be Dr. Caleb Lack (http://www.caleblack.com) a clinical psychologist and educator on psychology, critical thinking and science VS pseudoscience. He writes the "Great Plains Skeptic" column on the Skeptic Ink Network (http://www.skepticink.com)
BOOK: 13 Reasons to Doubt: http://www.amazon.com/13-Reasons-Doubt-writers-Skeptic-ebook/dp/B00LRFK548/
Caroline's guest today is Carol Roujansky, health coach, and stage IV cancer survivor. Her story is truly inspirational! We will be discussing a variety of alternative cancer strategies and ways to keep you "out of the cancer zone" during this compelling interview. Caroline will also do "spot readings" and answer listener questions. Join us for this life-changing hour.
"See" you on my free Teleconference call each Monday Night at 5:30pm Pacific! Register here! ALL archives here by topic!
“I’ve been a Caroline Sutherland fan ever since the first moment I met her in the ’90s. In fact, she fulfilled a dream of mine. At our first meeting, Caroline looked at me, clearly saw my deficiencies and nutritional needs, and on the spot designed a special plan for my particular body. I felt understood for the first time.”
- Louise Hay, Author of You Can Heal Your Life
Dr. Anseloni tells us about the memorable event with Divaldo Franco in celebration to the 25 Years of Joanna de Angelis' book series on Spiritist Psychology. Learn more about it here. Join us LIVE by calling (858) 769-4705.
Kosmic Koffee with Kooch! Kooch's guest today is her significat other, Victor Daniels, PhD - they will be chatting about Tarot & Psychology, over a kup of koffee....
Listen to THIS an ALL our PAST SHOWS, here: LifeScapeRadio.com/PastShows
Follow Us! @LifeScapeRadio
Join the Conversation! LifeScapeRadio.com/Facebook
Sales isn't about numbers. It's about human beings.
That's why CONNECT! Online Radio for Selling Professionals brings the greatest minds in the sales industry to listeners each week. Guests join show host Deb Calvert every Saturday to talk about improving connections between sellers and their buyers.
In this broadcast, sales trainer and hyptonist Peter McLaughlin, author of "Becoming the Customer," will bring his expertise in sales psychology to listeners. McLaughlin will cover the basics of body language, sellng on emotion instead of logic, appealing to the subconscious and NLP. Listeners will learn the secrets of rapport-building and how to use eye-accessing cues to connect quickly with buyers.
Tune is weekly to CONNECT! to cut out continuances, put an end to pending and stop stalling out in sales.
There are those who understand this person all too well. So wrong...so dysfunctional...so seductive and so compelling. The underlying psychology is fascinating. It explains how the driving forces of these individuals. Dr. Penn will give you a graduate level primer of the Borderline Personality.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Annahilation (47 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (42 chatters)
- Hunger Games Fireside Chat (35 chatters)
- Curious Times (29 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (24 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (13 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (11 chatters)
- Universal Radio (11 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (9 chatters)
- RRS Radio (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (8 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (6 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (4 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (4 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (2 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- POET UNPLUGGED (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Hussle Made Muzik (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- Prophet Kyle T Miller (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)