SORT BY Relevancy
When asked about investment options most us immediately think: Stocks Bonds Real Estate These options combined are less than one third of available investments? WOW! so what are the other options and why are they not as talked about? The why is because often they pay little to no commissions so brokers and agents have little incentive to learn about and share this information. The other reason is previous laws restricted access to the ultra rich BUT these laws are changing, and opp
Join us at our weekly radio broadcast about Alternative Investments. Please go to alternativeinvestmentstore.us for more information about our upcoming Advisor Impact Series special events.
We take you on a journey and expose you to the truths about the New Alternatives and why traditional investment firms are worried about these investments. We will discuss how you can LEGALLY increase your clients networth significantly as little as 12 months! We are commited to sharing new ideas, helping you understand the paradigm shift that is going on in the Alternative Investment World, and to adding value to Advisors and Fund Managers.
Our expert panelist extrapolate and dispense information about how to improve our health making natural lifestyle changes to combat deadly habits that adversely affect our health. We discuss topics such as HBP, high cholesterol, heart disease, addictions, mental illness, and incurable diseases to name a few. The experience of each panelist expands more than twenty years, each individual is experienced and knowledgeable in their own perspective field of interests, such as herbal products, holistic therapy, iridology, reflexology; nutrition and dietary health; addictions; alternative medical treatment for addictions, Bach flowers, emotional disorders, Spiritual oppression and more importantly Spiritual healing.
My name is Veronica Whitaker the Host of Alternative Choice Today. Join us Monday, February 24, 2014, 3:30 pm Pacific. Angel Michael, a Mental Health Technician will discuss Alternative Treatment for addictions to drugs, alcohol, prescription, and mental disorders.
in Real Estate
For as long as I can remember, the financial industry, aka the thives of Wall Street, have been pounding home the message that the only sure fire way to retire in financial comfort is to essentially give your money to them throughout your working lifetime. But where has that gotten most of those who followed that advice?
Unless you've been living under a rock, you're well aware of the housing and financial meltdown that's occurred within the last 10 years. Hundreds of thousands of people lost their life savings, let alone what they thought would be a secure retirement. Just go down to your local "big box" retail store or worse still your local fast food joint and count how many retirement age people are working in those establishments. Most of them are there not because they want to, but because they have to. Unfortunately, their belief in the Wall Street Robber Barons landed many of them there while hundreds of thousands more continue down the same path and willingly feed their money to the Wall Street Crime Syndicate. The morally bankrupt politicians sit idly by, collecting their graft payments, and turning a blind eye to the whole sordid affair while these people suffer, and the Robber Barrons feast on Caviar.
Don't be one of the "sheeple" who's taken in by the Wall Street Con Artists! Take control of your own financial future rather than blindly giving it to the organized crime syndicate that most people refer to as Wall Street. Listen in and see how it makes more sense to use real estate to generate an ample monthly income for and during your retirement in very little time, and to make real estate your investing foundation!
LIVE Sunday mornings at 10 AM (EST).
Brought to you in part by 8th Moon Home Buyers (click on the link to visit our website).
in Self Help
Individuals that have been laid off or fired have the opportunity to be re-trained using government funds. Listen to today's program to learn more about WIA (Workforce Investment Act) and how you can obtain between $5,000-$8,000 for training to upgrade your skills.
Is Gold a Good Investment?
On today's show No BS Money Guy Todd Strobel and Best Selling Financial Author Kim Butler take a hard look at the pros and cons of putting hard earned money into gold bullion, stocks, and mutual funds.
For more information click the following links:
Is Gold a Good Investment?
Alternative news, national and international politics and issues, enviromental issues, GMOs, Geoengineering, artificial climate change, world protests, marijuana legalization, medical marijuana, political activism.
The title says it all! Tune in to listen to Duane Duggan's top ten tips for realty investment.
Finding the right real estate agent with a highly trained support staff can be the difference between a happy, stress-free home buying or selling experience, and an unhappy, stressful experience.
First, you'll want an agent ready and able to make a full-time commitment to you. Duane, Tammy and their staff can and will do that.
Second, you'll want an agent with the experience needed to know the local neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, ordinances, etc. With our years of experience in the local market - we have the expertise and track record of success you need.
Third, you'll want an agent who embraces the convenience of technology without losing the personal touch. You'll love the resources available on our website and the e-mail alerts that we send, but these will never replace the time we spend with you, serving as your personal guide through this exciting process - whether you are buying or selling.
On yesterday's show we started a discussion on the pros and cons of buying gold. Check Out:
Is Gold a Good Investment? Part 1
On today's show No BS Money Guy Todd Strobel and Co-Host Best Selling Financial Author Kim Butler continue this discussion by sharing the questions investors MUST learn to ask about each and every dollar prior to investing?
THIS is a CANNOT MISS show that will provide sound investment principles you can use again and again.
For more information click on the following links:
Is Gold a Good Investment? Blog Post 1
Is Gold a Good Investment? Blog Post 2
in Real Estate
Kevin Guz of HomeVestors-Dallas discusses the issues involving renovation costs for an investment property. Specifically, he addresses the difference between quick and affordable repairs versus expensive (and necessary) overhauls, which may make it financially unattractive to buy a specific home.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (480 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (45 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (30 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (18 chatters)
- in5d (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (12 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (11 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (10 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (7 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (7 chatters)
- GodKiller (6 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Comic Booked (4 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (4 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (4 chatters)
- churchfolk (3 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (3 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (3 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Iconici Radio MMA (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- WoT Radio0 (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- Raw Sex (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- RHeart (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- We Game (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (1 chatters)
- Beyond Abuse Radio (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- EmilioDiaz (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- lets stop bullying together (0 chatters)