SORT BY Relevancy
Saturday, April 26 at 11am/EST, April Minger and author and talk radio show host, Denise Turney, will sit down and talk openly about various altars of the heart. They will explore different communications with the Creator, how to life a joy-filled life and how to tell that you've veered off your path.
Listeners can ask both April Minger and Denise Turney, host of Off The Shelf radio, questions LIVE on the air!
Set your dial to Off The Shelf radio this Saturday, April 6 at 11am/EST. You'll be glad you did!
Dial in is: (347) 994-3490 (you can dial in from anywhere in the world; you don't have to be on the Internet to dial into the show).
You can also join the show by clicking: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Denise-Turney-
See you Saturday at 11am/EST!!
Join Host Christian Day in a discussion about altars to the dead, what their uses are and how they can help you expand your understanding of the deceased, and how they can help you grow as a person, both emotionally and magically, tune in Wednesday March 6th at 9:00 PM EST
Have you ever sat in church, surrounded by people who are praising the Lord, shouting, singing, or dancing and you can't feel what they seemed to be expressing?
Have you ever jumped, shouted, and praised God in church but felt empty inside?
Has past hurts choke away the song in your heart? What about the lack of understanding what the Bible says whenever everyone seems to have 'revelation'?
Do you want a deeper relationship with God...not just on the surface but true worship?
Join me as we tackle these questions of spiritual growth and understanding with April Minger, author of the book, Altars of the Heart. You can call in at 646-595-2083, press 1 to be live on air. Or, you can download the WLUV Radio mobile app. Any way you can, join us.
in Self Help
Please join this weeks host LuAnn Cibik, MEIA, and her guest Kelly Chamchuk, CPFS from www.LumaSoul.com for an uplifting and creative conversation on creating a safe and sacred space in your home through the use of Sacred Altars.
Altars do not need to be religious; they are like a visual prayer of what you wish to manifest in your life. They can help shift the energy of a room, and also shift the energy in your life. Discover the key secrets in creating a sacred altar, where you might place one, and stories on how they magically seem to work!
We will focus on creating altars to manifest love in this Valentine's season, but please feel free to call in with questions on ideas for altars to manifest what you desire in life!
Amazon.com: pat holliday kindle: Books http://amzn.to/1hpFpei
DELIVERANCE FROM EVIL ALTARS
Third Wave Christians are using grave stones for altars. Our young people are being ensared by extremely evil ministers that are leading them to spiirtual distruction. Saints awaken and pray for the Church and for the blinded souls that are being soul scalped by Satan's agents.
In the Bible, altars are designed for sacrifices and not just for decoration (Exod. 20: 24). The Bible also described the various methods of constructing these altars. Some were made of sand or unhewn stones, that is, stones that have not been chiseled with any tool, and some were made of bricks. In some cases, a natural rock could automatically be turned into an altar. Altars were either constructed for God or idols.
YHVH commanded the Israelites to have nothing to do with the gods of the land of Canaan and to destroy all of their altars and cleanse the land of such things. They failed to do so. Solomon even helped to build more. Not good. Many of those altars are being discovered and uncovered in Israel. What do they have to do with our country and the Federal Reserve? Find out tonight as we talk with Tim Bence!
Topic: Honoring Our Ancestors
Is it my imagination or does it seem as though there are a lot of people, as well as animals, choosing to leave us and transition from physical to non-physical energy. Some choose to say they are dying. Experiencing illness, death, and dying is a hard thing for many of us to be faced with. Why not look at the act of death, as the “end” of the Soul’s expression in physical form, to be “continued” as an expression in non-physical. The energy of the life force has merely changed from one to the other. But the energy itself is still with us. Always.
Description: It is that time once more. Every six months or so Jewels and I do a show to Honor The Ancestors. This show is special because we have noticed the sudden departure of many since this new year has begun. Learn the spiritual benefits of keeping your Ancestors near. Many cultures believe that "those who have gone before" have a continual and beneficent interest in the affairs of the living. We will look at a couple of those cultures and give examples of ways to Honor Our Ancestors. By setting up an Ancestral Altar, you are honoring the people of your bloodline -- your kinfolk and clansmen who have helped to shape the person you are. Your Altar can be set up for as long as you desire. Most of us keep our Altars for the Ancestors up for our lifetime.
Join Host Live Chats
- T J Sotomayor (260 chatters)
- Curious Times (28 chatters)
- Ms Blue (27 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (26 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (20 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (16 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (15 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (13 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (13 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (13 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (10 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (10 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (9 chatters)
- SURN Host (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (7 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (7 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (6 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (5 chatters)
- The Merlot Show (5 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (4 chatters)
- Prophetic Voice OF Yahweh Show (3 chatters)
- Kickin* it with Krystal (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Unseen World (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (2 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- Bible Smack Radio (1 chatters)
- ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- Path Of Life (1 chatters)
- The Wyatt Show (1 chatters)